Forum › Kimi to Sekai no Owari wo Tazunete discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What's the point of this? We already know what happens, this can only serve to hurt us.

A lot of Japanese fiction going back at least to the Heian period is fascinated with exploring the impermanence and the finiteness of everything. This may be just part of that thematic tradition.

ha, it is very interesting that while we now know who Speranza was a clone of, the android Liberta also sure looks remarkably similar to Madoka at least to me. Wonder if that will be a thing or if I'm reading into it too much.

No, I also get the impression that Speranza is the clone of the Doctor, and Liberta has somehow inherited Madoka's personality, if not her memories.

Is it just me or is it feel like the plot of final fantasy VII to some extend?

Maybe it's because FF7 is the archetypal anti-corporate, pro-environment story in Japanese media?

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 9:36AM

Mami_freakout_notext_small
joined Mar 18, 2016

Dr. Elena Tyrell? Is that a Blade Runner reference?

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 10:57AM

joined Dec 18, 2016

Why do girls with the name Madoka have to undergo such hardships?

Being meguca is suffering

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 11:00AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

They had a team with the will to work even in from of the end.
Also, the kiss was unexpected because i thought will stay ambiguos

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

ha, it is very interesting that while we now know who Speranza was a clone of, the android Liberta also sure looks remarkably similar to Madoka at least to me. Wonder if that will be a thing or if I'm reading into it too much.

No, I also get the impression that Speranza is the clone of the Doctor, and Liberta has somehow inherited Madoka's personality, if not her memories.

Lol I was just thinking the Doctor/Speranza obviously has a type xD

Also, the kiss was unexpected because i thought will stay ambiguos

Even if there was no kiss, there was absolutely no way their relationship was ambiguous

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 12:20PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was interesting...

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

no robots
0/10

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

There was a robot.

And a tragic prequel,showcasing the humans doing what humans do,screwing it all up.

At least one path remains,and may that path succeed.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

If you barf in front of a girl and she still wants to have drinks... MARRY HER!!!!

joined Oct 3, 2021

That's halfway through the story, right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.