Forum › THE PINK DISTRICT discussion

joined Aug 1, 2019

72 Euros!! I knew inflation in Europe was getting bad but that's ridiculous.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I think "man" is a more appropriate term. No offense to your translation, but to put it bluntly, changing it to boy throws away the entire point of his statement. He wants to make a stand for someone else, and in a young boy's eyes (I speak from personal experience), this is something that defines what a "man" is. It's a somewhat common trope. Him saying he's a boy is the same as saying he's a child. It's a given, and removes any significance the declaration has. You could change the word to "adult" and it would carry the same significance, but it would be different from the original translation.

Yeah, and that's how I saw it at first, but the more I thought about it, and it could also be about the boy vs girl contrast, boy protects girl, and that's where I was egging after all, which is why I changed it. Boy's like 5yo or something, him saying I'm a man is a bit extreme. You give me this POV, others gave me the other one. \o_o/ lol

joined Dec 10, 2021

Dynasty have been a bit... twisted recently. Still very noice

joined Oct 29, 2017

dang... didn't expect to read something "with a plot" here...

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I mean... it had a somewhat happy ending.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Conceptually it very vaguely reminds me of Happy Sugar Life, but I don't think anything about this one was particularly well done. It just sorta gives me "okay, and ...?" vibes.

I dunno, it is more of a Sweeney Todd kinda story for me.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

72 Euros!! I knew inflation in Europe was getting bad but that's ridiculous.

Maybe it is some super expensive luxury brand chocolate. Not that I know how much those go for

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I poked in out of morbid curiosity but this is actually good, wow

To reply you must either login or sign up.