Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Yatta! Finally got an ally here. :3
Haven't noticed yet the song shuffling though. @_@ Maybe I got too familiar with the current songs there that everything seems the same. >_<

@ Ari Nee-chan
Eeeeee? That was our little secret. Dx

re SIF -lol. I'm so tempted in drawing from the 1st years limited draw but I've got enough RinPana for me. And congrats for your new Maki SR getting so jealous here (/ _ \)

Congratulations to BiBi!!!
・゜゚・:.。..。.:*・'(゚▽゚)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Read the article, noticed that they've got Maki and. Eri's seiyuus mixed up.

Speaking of teams, my Pure Team's currently consisted of RinPana, EriUmi, and HonoKoto. Don't blame me. The game gave me these.

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 7:59AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

You mean Land Sea Sky and Eli is just fourth wheeling 'em.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^LMMMFFFFAAAAOOOOOO I forgot about tht. :p
Due to poor health and a lack of will power to be productive I'll be here and on SIF all day. #no life

@Akiko but you do it almost every night... (~_~;)

And lol don't be she's a healer. (_ _;)
Of course she is still Maki and she's my highest Cool card. I don't think I'll get Honoka without LG tho, which I don't really wanna use.  (´ . .̫ . `)

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 12:28PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm growing fond of the lily white sub unit (and Umi is one of the character that I like the less x)), the song of the last event was great and I just started the japanese version of SiF discovering a song of them that I like very much.

Ah, and I'm lost with the huge amount of card in this JP version, I don't have enough place >.>
That's not a version for newcomer

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 3:38PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Really? While I'm no longer a new to either version, I found JP SIF was pretty easy to adapt to. Tho by that time I was already playing Ex songs. :p Room for Cards was an issue at one point but not for long, just delete the ones that you've already idolized Max bond/ lvl and don't love. :/ make room for more nico!!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah but max level take time at the begining and I already have around 70 cards (Max 99) to idolize/level up/Max bond and 4500 friend point >.>
I'll just wait and level up the idols without using friends point for a while... with 35 LP it will take a loooong time x)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Just focus on your higher cards, everything below an R you'll have in due time. And 35 LP huh? Lol, I definitely don't miss that.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was so distracted that I forgot to play I'm sorry Rin :( lol Ari my team is still my best team.

Mini idol units grew on me one by one: BiBi NIKOMAKIAAAAAHHH oh hi Eri then I heard their songs and loved them, Lily White hah gay! then I started to like Umi's voice more in soldier game and then I heard Anone Gambare and fell in love with the trio, Printemps I liked Kokuhaku biyori desu instantly(no Honoka but counts) and then Love marginal and loved it haha. Relevant art by athyra.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ shadow
Lol. I can't really recall where you got that "Land Sea Sky" but it sounds so familiar. >_< Mind telling me the reference? And no, RinPana are the third/fourth wheel there. :P Nozomi was there before I got Rin from the recent event.

@ Ari Nee-chan
Riiiiggggghhhhht... Of course... I can't help myself not to forgive you... :3
But then again, we got this
And no no... Don't worry about me.

re SIF: But still. It's Maki. :3 Even if she's a healer, I'd gladly take her out of your hands :P
I'll be grabbing Honoka after a song or two, so can I trade her with your Maki then? xD

@ trafi
Lol! I totally feel you!!! Until now, I'm still struggling with my idol slots in the game (JP). Like, I only got less than 9 free slots after disposing all maxed level/bond of N members. I can't see myself totally eradicating all my R members. TT_TT I just kept on leveling their skills. Lol. And don't worry about the LP. Though yes, having less than 8 hours of sleep cause of SIF is soooooo wrong I'm guilty!!! Okay?!

@ Rye
Umi's voice like my third favorite on LL!. 1st would be Maki, then 2nd would be Eri. That's why Soldier Game's definitely one of my song favorites in LL! Disregarding the fact that it gave me a long time before I could FC the HARD song of Soldier Game!!!
I think the first time that I liked Printemp's song is the current one on Honoka's event in JP which is Sore wa Koi no Uta
Lol!!! BiBi's so epic in that DA image you shared!!! xD So sad that Nozomi's not missing Eri though. :P

PS
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Maki's UR Valentine card is here!!! >____< I want to make a 11 draw!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! But I need these LGs for the coming event!!! What to do!!!! Dx

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 11:37AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I really want that valentine Maki but I don't have enough LG... that's a complicated feeling, I got 2 UR and 2 SR thanks to my last draw... but now I can't get my Maki T_T I almost regret that last draw

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Lol. No don't. It was still a lucky draw!!! Still jealous from that awesome draw you got
I'm still sticking to my original plan on aiming for event Maki. TT__TT Since there's still no assurance of me getting that Valentine UR Maki. I even intentionally aimed on placing 8k-20k tier just to get 4LGs than 1Ticket+3LG. I think I'm too desperate. Lol

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 1:05PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

HahahahhahHHahaahahahaHa!!!!!!!!! This may be the best day of my life!!!

joined Jul 2, 2013

@ shadow
Lol. I can't really recall where you got that "Land Sea Sky" but it sounds so familiar. >_< Mind telling me the reference?

Heh. I'm merely throwing it around 'cause I saw it some time ago. Presumably came from Umi (ocean), Kotori (little bird) and Honoka's surname meaning high hill ?? Don't quote my shitty Japanese though.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

A single draw... what should i do, I'm not used to such a luck x)

I just noticed the leader skill... don't like it >.>

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 3:59PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I just noticed the leader skill... don't like it >.>

Better than a restore stamina skill!

My terrible luck in this game is making me lose interest fast...sigh :(

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^^ Btw what does tht skill even do?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You use the card in a cool team and the pure increase

Maybe in a cool team fully composed by UR It gives a better increase than a increase drasticaly... If not i don't see the point of this skill

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 6:32PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ah shoot I misread and thought you were talking about active skill lol... -_-;;

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

gg trafi gg I did a 11 draw today and only got 1 SR sigh...another cool Eri she and pure Umi seem to really like me for some reason...
@Ari-chan: it's the same skill that has been mentioned like 3 times.

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 8:52PM

joined Jul 2, 2013

It's not that much different from an increase drastically leader skill. They compensate by upping the percent increase (9 versus 12 percent).

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Chikaon I did actually. (I just forgot what it was called so it was kinda vague.)

@Rye I meant the active skill -.- (I have like 12 with it but still don't know what exactly it does.) But I still don't get the point of the pure empress thing.

It's weird, getting a message not from Akiko...

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 10:51AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okaaaaay I'm so jealous of the luck that you guys got. >_____<

@ trafi
Lol, if you don't want that Maki, I'll gladly take her away from you. ψ(`∇´)ψ

@ shadow
I've got the same interpretation of that sea, sky, land thing except for Honoka, I thought you just threw in the "land" for the sake of completing the pckage. XD. But I think i've seen it somewhere here in DS before. I just really can't recall where specifically.

@ ari-chan
Lol the "Maki's Secret" skill simply refers to Nico :P
Oh wait, I mean it's the "lock skill" that was already discussed before. >_<
Whereas for the Leader Skill, it affects the "score attribute" for each specific team. I'll give the following as an example.
1. Take a look on the Cool attribute score. That's the total score without the leader's skill in effect.
2. Again, on the cool attribute, this time it's with the "slightly increase" leader skill. It affects both your base score and the additional score given to you by your friend's card member.
3. This time, it's the "increase" leader skill
4. Now with the "increase drastically" leader skill

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Wait I thought the lock skill was just the blue icon?

So it's the same thing as the red one?

Then what about the yellow one?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I may be wrong but I think it's all the same, there isn't that much different skills that needs these icons

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 10:40AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I've got a question, did you guys/girls received the UR Nozomi from the travel partner competition yet ? Did I missed it ?
I don't think I missed it because I don't remember seing someone using an unusual Noomi as main but it's been a long time since it was announced

last edited at Feb 17, 2015 6:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.