Forum › Ruby Makes Chocolate For Weiss discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

too cute... can't breathe

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 3:20PM

joined Apr 23, 2014

This art style speaks to me on spiritual levels.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Need more RWBY yuri. ;-;

joined Jul 26, 2014

Really? 'Cause this artist isn't even moderately popular on Pixiv.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Popularity =/= Quality.

Moonexplorers stuff is very cute, I'm glad he gave permission for his stuff. Cute RWBY yuri is cute~

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

And they're on tumblr too :D breakfastbooty,tumblr,com

I love their art very much, very suprised to see Leo's work here :3

MORE RWBY PLZ

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I can't look at RWBY the same anymore. R.I.P. Monty Oum

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this was too sweet for my health man i can't believe what happened to monty oum without RWBY my life will never be the same like part of my heart just died whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Captura%20de%20tela%202023-05-17%20a%cc%80s%2001.22.32
joined Jan 19, 2015

joining the please more rwby fray <3

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

RWBY will still continue I heard, despite Monty Oum too early departure :(

joined Jul 26, 2014

Popularity =/= Quality.

Moonexplorers stuff is very cute, I'm glad he gave permission for his stuff. Cute RWBY yuri is cute~

I think it may have to do with the fact that the artist posts a lot of RWBY stuff. RWBY isn't very popular within Japan, if at all. I've never seen it myself, but I do believe that the show is animated in a 3d style and not translated into Japanese?

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

We need more Weiss x Ruby..

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

Popularity =/= Quality.

I think it may have to do with the fact that the artist posts a lot of RWBY stuff. RWBY isn't very popular within Japan, if at all. I've never seen it myself, but I do believe that the show is animated in a 3d style and not translated into Japanese?

You would be correct. There is an unofficial Japanese translation in the making that's gotten quite far, though. http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/38705973
Considering that there's not really much of an official attempt to reach out to an international market by way of subbed/dubbed translations, there's a surprising amount of international fans (Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc.). Kuma is from Taiwan, if I recall correctly. There's a prolific Japanese RWBY artist by the name of iesupa as well.

Snapshot_20141129
joined Apr 12, 2014

kyaaaaaaa~
sooooo cute <3

//////<

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Popularity =/= Quality.

Yes, generally speaking RWBY isn't that popular outside of the western world.
But not all hope is lost.
RWBY has been licensed for a dub in Japan, making it the first american produced anime-like series to be marketed in Japan, and it will get a DVD and Blu-ray release sometime this year so we can at least hope for some raise in the Japanese public's interest which would, hopefully, raise the amount of RWBY fanart around.

Pray for more WhiteRose~

joined Dec 25, 2014

Yay thank you it's been too long since about her RWBY related anything came out, please may I have another.

Anime-girl-in-the-mirror-desktop-wallpaper-425x280
joined Feb 16, 2015

This is so kawaii >-<

To reply you must either login or sign up.