Forum › Image Comments

joined Jan 21, 2015
Sketch_by_mylovelydevil-d8eowpc

ah, i love it! :3 i like it when the shorter become the.... seme(?)
it's kind of fun watching them :3
nosebleed

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

@Kururu: Seme is a BL/yaoi term.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why is this height thing a thing? lol I love this! Mylovelydevil is one of my favorite artists.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

I like the taller awkward girl. The guy who I am email dating from England (I'm a bi male)is 6'4" or 193 centimeters and I imagine is a tiny bit awkward due to his height.

joined Oct 21, 2013
Iaaulpttzypus

also putting madoka on top would also make me happy...

In space, 'top' and 'bottom' is just a matter of perspective.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 1:06AM

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013
Hpbd_by_mylovelydevil-d7v06zb

OT3!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

5'10" on a good day. And that's considered short being a male in America, especially for a male in America who sportsballs. So I relate to the concept of being smaller, but when I'm relating that concept to people who are all shorter than me, it gets...odd.

@Rye Because height is one thing everyone can discuss without getting their panties in a twist. Yul-Peach is also one of my favorite artists...everything she chunks out is pure gold, especially all the SumiBamba.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014
786d508bd3e58687f7486801c9aeac7e

It's from Noizi ito's latest artbook, Dear Friend: Love Live! Scans can be found at minitokyo. It's great how her style still looks good after all these years.

Arttumbsicon
joined Feb 10, 2015

Where are all you taller girls like I can never find girls who like shorter girls (4'11")...or girls in general haha.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I'm on the short side of the spectrum, but it only shows when I'm around my guy friends. I like to look like the strong dependable type, so being 5'2 messes up the image. Which is why I like small cute girls the most, I guess.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

@jellyGlasses dont worry. There are plenty of girls who like short girls. Short girls are the best thing. If u look at the aot fandom most of the lesbians fangirl over height differences.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

@JellyGlasses Hahaha I'm one of the girls who like short girls :D @Lyca true ! I really love it when they're the dominant type and they're so cute especially when angry :D

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Wouaa.. I just have a little tiny preference for girls taller than me if they are fem. (There are so many cute asian tomboys on my campus that I must say that in that case, size doesn't matter) =^.^=
But finding a girl is hard enough to put such details aside.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 9:51AM

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Yeah i still havent even found myself a girlfriend. I've had boyfriends back when i was trying to run away from the gay thoughts tho. So while i do prefer shorter girls i really just want a relationship. Even if i am married(just a joke wedding with my friend at highschool)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Hell yeah, a girl who would accept the fact that I am obsessed with yuri, it would already be something.
I wonder what would look like the dating site version of Dynasty Reader (pfu hu hu) : yuri everywhere.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

We should do that. Make a dating site for yuri.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

We should do that. Make a dating site for yuri.

I would subscribe right away.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Short girls are the best =D

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Can we have a height difference tag?

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

i wish i'm taller :'(

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

@JellyGlasses: I'm happy being the short girl or the tall girl. :3 I just want someone to be with like Lyca said.

Also height differences are a big turn-on for me, especially if the girl is like breast-level. :"3

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 3:35PM

Arttumbsicon
joined Feb 10, 2015

I would be down for a dating site with yuri as the main interest haha or at least a social networking thing, I want more friends who legitimately like yuri! :c

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

@Kitsune i know what you mean. Boob-height is best height.

@Jelly saaaaaaaame

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yeah that would be fun. I need more yuri friends to fangirl with.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

None of my irl friends fangirl over yuri with me. Well there's Mike, but i want a female friend to fangirl with.

This topic has been locked.