Forum › Who Stole the Lady's Heart? discussion

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

The obvious solution is either a maid harem or the other maids should try it too.

joined May 3, 2014

Well the author's art is beautiful as always, but her writing still sucks after all those years since that mind-hacking time travel manga

I didn’t knew we need award winning writing for a little etchi one shot!

joined May 3, 2014

One the one hand, this is cute and sexy. On the other, it is a story of an entitled rich person abusing her position of authority to sexually harass an employee who will be accused of molesting a minor if the latter says a single word.

jesus! were did you pull this one out??? in case you don’t have eyes from all the rage you type, the maid even said that she will be the same even if the lady marries! that should be enough that the maid ain’t god damn sexually harrased!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"No more than your ample bosom, m'lady."

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Yoroizuka-san AU where everyone is happy

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Hell yeah

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

One the one hand, this is cute and sexy. On the other, it is a story of an entitled rich person abusing her position of authority to sexually harass an employee who will be accused of molesting a minor if the latter says a single word.

jesus! were did you pull this one out??? in case you don’t have eyes from all the rage you type, the maid even said that she will be the same even if the lady marries! that should be enough that the maid ain’t god damn sexually harrased!!!

Sometimes, it's ok to not apply real life standards to fiction

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This isn't finished. Where's the rest! XD

15252ff598a5a0e500bf6a6f8e5e5f80
joined Apr 22, 2022

Oh how I wish I was the maid

joined Jan 6, 2023

15 WAIT WHAT

To reply you must either login or sign up.