Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah baby! I got my 100 wishes ready for Yoimiya. I really had to brainwash myself to not roll for Klee unless I can somehow get 50 rolls in 20 days lmao
I like my odds:
Scenario 1: I win 50/Qiqi and will have enough for anything I want in Sumeru.

Scenario 2: I get another Jean and end up with like 10-20 after getting Yoimiya.

Unlikely scenario 3: I lose 50/50 but get Yoimiya in 10-30 rolls like I did with Raiden's banner.

As for the current event. I agree the first two areas drag but I don't mind, we got plenty of time.
Everyone supporting Mona x Fish tho, pretty awesome. Everyone's always looking at Mona like "yeah, we know you ladies are each other's special someone." Mona even say we're good friends despite being a bit of a tsundere.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Store and abyss has been reset today!! got my 10 wishes and after getting 3 copies of the mf diluc, I GOT KEQING AT LAST! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOH

The long quest reaches it end's at last... Ganyu and Keqing are finally reunited in my teapot hahahaha.

I have to gather resources to upgrade Yoimiya and Keqing now but this time, I would gladly do it no complains :D and after that I can take sumeru pretty easy and chilling.

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 10:36AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Nice! Congrats! Still waiting on Keqing to come home to Ganyu for me.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

3.0 Livestream codes are:

8ANCKTWYVRD5
EA7VKTFHU9VR
KT7DKSFGCRWD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilisionnach posted:

Nice! Congrats! Still waiting on Keqing to come home to Ganyu for me.

NgL I was malding so bad, too long... Seeing all my friends and people who don't use her or people saying "Aaahhh shit I got Keqing c10! I'm dropping this game" was destroying me inside little by little.

And also I'm cured from impulsive rolling because the "What if...?" factor is finally over.

I love the preview music of Sumeru, apparently Tighnari will appear in the eternal banner from now on but I'm only excited for the 4 stars girls right now and save for Shenhe, which should come in 3.2 or 3.3 by law

Apparently Colei will be free as part of the first event reward, so I'm skipping the first banner hard lo/ going for the pink loli

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 9:43AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Pink Loli? That's Dori right?

For me Depending on 3.1's banners I may drop some wishes on Ganyu's banner.

Yesterday (Sunday, August 15) I finally got the Realm Beyond: Series III achievement completed and now have the namecard. :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Huh? I thought I posted about my C4 Jean here. She's pretty awesome with that Anemo shred, but she needs to stop stalking me.

Yoimiya is maxed out and is doing a crap ton of damage with either Yelan or my new shiny C6 Yun jin. 100%'d Inazuma too.

I'm ready for Sumeru, just farming cash rn. I actually haven't finished the event... I'm pretty sure I'm missing a decent amount of chests but it'll take a while to check every area, even with the map.

Oh and I don't care for the banners since I have all three rerun chars and the dendro boi is permanent. I might roll for 4*s but idk just yet, I'm at like 30 wishes rn.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Collecting all the chest in the isles is a waste honestly, like, you make all the quest and events and it will take you 2 days and like 4000primos but try to get all the chests and it's like 2 days more for 250primos

Having Keqing feels so great that I'm even using wishes in the weapon banner because why not? I'm happy already and also DAMN Yoimiya is absolutely OP, love her! all those haters must've been Hu Tao and Ganyu cultists I guess

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 9:19AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Having Keqing feels so great that I'm even using wishes in the weapon banner because why not? I'm happy already and also DAMN Yoimiya is absolutely OP, love her! all those haters must've been Hu Tao and Ganyu cultists I guess

As a Hu Tao main, i personally love Yoimiya. She's my favorite bow character and the only one i'd ever consider playing as a main dps (bc i just don't jive with the usual stop'n'charge playstyle). The only thing that irks me about her that she has basically zero aoe capabilities, but it's not like she's alone in that~

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Oh and I don't care for the banners since I have all three rerun chars and the dendro boi is permanent. I might roll for 4*s but idk just yet, I'm at like 30 wishes rn.

Well an event in 3.0 gives a free Collei as part of the tutorial to the event. So unless you want more cons you can just get the free one and call it a day.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Just one more day before 3.0 comes out. Is everyone ready for it? I am since I just am effectively AR60 as of today. :)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New primogem code for 60 primogems: 6A6VJTWGCPYV.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I guess I have a new ship in Dunyarzad and Dehya given their interaction in the Archon Quests.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

One of the best things with a new update is .... The music! so far, very nice and oh boi the spider man thingy was a great idea, it's basically what the Chasm needed to not be a pain to explore, the terrain is multi layered with even secrets caves here and there, I'm gonna take my time with those.

Colei was super easy to get just from starting the quest, but I prefer using the traveler for dendro application (her Aoe is bigger and it last 12 seconds with decent damage, but Collei last 6 seconds with rules to extend it 3 more seconds and to increase her effect you need c6... On the plus side, it gives you bonus of elemental damage), that's right! the Traveler is finally Meta! at least until you get any of the 3 five stars dendro from banners.

To understand Dendro, I recommend these 2 videos, specially the first one for an overpowered explained trick with Fischl who raised to S tier as of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSluQvv10wg (the new electro meta)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkQaAyGj8JI (all the new combinations)

The archon quest was BEAUTIFUL you don't need a final boss for an amazing experience and storytelling, I'm sure we'll get one eventually for a weekly boss but I'm satisfied, it's different and nice.

The only problem is farming the dendro and electro boss AND skill books on top, there's simply not enough time/resin.

last edited at Aug 30, 2022 10:09AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

If rumors are true than the final boss is supposed to be Scaramouche. I don't how he would appear since there's no mention of him as of the current quest.

joined May 28, 2016

I just unlocked Sumeru's bounties and requests and thankfully they work like Inazuma and not Mondstadt or Liyue so no need to find clues before you kill the bounties.

joined May 28, 2016

Please come home Ganyu. I really want her hopefully without spending too many wishes (rn 718 wishes). Pity is at 63/90 on 50/50.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't unlock the bounties yet, I'm trapped in the aranara quest... It kinda pisses me off to be honest, there's urgency and someone's life at stake, they tell you to hurry and save the forest!!

But first...

You gotta organize a festival, and get eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone there and deal with their own individual problems and only THEN, they will give you the medicine to help the person you're supposed to save in the first place... and that one was attached to a different storyline! when they gave me a second device and a guide book for clues I thought "yeah no... not now" that's heavy and full of wall of texts too.

It's the only thing that pisses me off from Sumeru so far, because there's so much to explore, so much to know and very interesting characters! so I feel like they're wasting my time hard... I've been in this quest for several days and still feels like it's not even half done yet.

Good thing about Ganyu, you only need c0, c1 and 2 are like welcome but nothing game changer... Also she's great overall, I already have her, I'm gonna try a few times for Dori and then keep saving for Nilou, but then I'm worried I won't have for the Archon!

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 11:56PM

joined May 28, 2016

I got spooked by Jean but I did get this roll so I'm not too salty. Not sure if I still want to spend more on her banner or save my guaranteed for either Nilou or Nahida.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you don't have Ganyu you should get her, but with 0 pity hmmm yeah better save for any of those 2, bad news for me, if the leaks are true their banners are one after the other and they're both super cute.

Also many hours later, still dealing with Spamming F and the aranaras talking about purifying the forest for the hundredth time.

last edited at Sep 10, 2022 2:40PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So that twitter poll was interesting. Round two is going right now.

Also, no luck on my side for this banner. Rolled 50 to try and get a c1 or c2 Ganyu and got Jean (got a c1 yanfei and c3 dori though). Plus another 50 for the Amos Bow (since I have zero 5 star bows) and got the 5 star green spear (at least I got Rust maxed in the process.). Big oof. Well, time to save for next Miko/Ei/Shenhe reruns and Dehya banner.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 1:40AM

joined May 28, 2016

3.1's Live stream codes:

3B6RYY7AHX9D
JT78YH7SGWRZ
2BP9HY6BYFR5

Banners are Candace/Venti/Cyno for the first half and Nilou/Albedo for the second half.

joined May 28, 2016

Here's my new friendship roster:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou
6: Collei
4: Dori
1: Ganyu

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Congratz on Ganyu!!! tomorrow I'll get Keqing frienship lvl 10 for the sole purpose of having her card and ganyu's avatar all the time or viceversa.
I had to give the purifying forest quest a rest to enjoy the events and other quests too.

I want Nilou but the Archon tooo Aggghhhh.

Long gameplay of the ZZZ game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_uZ-OAwhPw

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm definitely rolling for Nilou, Grass type Theresa should show up at around 3.4 according to leaks so far. I'm salty Candance is not going to be on rate up on the second half...she's easily my favorite looking (gameplay-wise) out of the bunch. Dehya is another important one, supposedly coming in 3.5.

The long ass world quest definitely overstayed it's welcome. Anarakin did make me chuckle at least.

The events have been real easy so far. They even gave us strong trial characters for some reason, guess they realized we don't like getting lock out of rewards do to bad luck/low AR.

Oh and my friendship lvls are Yoimiya at 8, Collei at 6, Dori at 3, everyone else at 10.

Genshin is getting an anime too but since they'll probably use the male MC, I'll just ignore it.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 4:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.