Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Inb4 I get shipped haha probably never . My hand is better now I don't understand how I can be so clumsy with hot oil.
3. could be Makifanship as well haha, I also posted the luminous live wallpaper so include that! 6. MadoHomu

BACK TO SIF AGAIN! liking the songs my UR Umi is definitely helping me get those 1st places more often around 90% so far but that will probably change when I get paired with whales ah I wish I had a cool and a smile Ur sigh.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. That's fine by me. But I think you missed Ari x Nez? I thought that your heart belongs to her? :P And Nez accepted it by placing it in a jar? (◎_◎;)

@Rye
Glad that you're all better now. :)
I'm aiming for a Smile and a Pure UR. But I think the team that needs more help on my case would be my Pure team.

Tier rankings are getting better. :D
I hope they'll expand it more on Maki's event. :3

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Lol so then it's:
1. Shimazoo
2. Kouhai x OP Nez x OP / Kouhai × Nez
3. Ari x Akiko Ariko? :D
4. Rye x ?
5. NicoMaki

6 . Me x 2D ships

last edited at Feb 4, 2015 3:27AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Akiko I'm not a part of the staff so our love can never be. It's all about Ariko. :3 lol i just think that its a super cute name.

Edit: @Shadow lol Everyone × 2D Ships

Anybody else wishing for more song choices during Score Matches? I mean it's wayyyyyy better than the standard events but it still seems like they only give u 4 or 5 options options unless you restart the app in the window time before the song starts.

Edit 2: Thinking about scouting in JP SIF for the valentine SR Maki...

last edited at Feb 4, 2015 5:21PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye & shadow
We can go with Rye x Shadow? Neh? (・ω・) crack ships are nice too. ( ̄▽ ̄)

@ ari-chan
No no no. It could work! Love can conquer all!

re: Ariko - quite a nice name. XD In our local language, "ko" means mine. So if I'd translate "Ariko" in our own language, it'll be "My Ari" :P

I'm quite satisfied with the current list of songs. There's aishiteru banzai and cutie panther so I'm good. :3c

Even on SIF-JP, the new song Sentimental Steps and Honoka's event song are quite fun to listen to. And the current EX list are all on my "mission" list. I haven't FCed majority of them. XD

And I just remembered, the current UR Nico for draw is one of the topic that started this whole thread. (・ω・)

Edit:
Just let me rant! Dx
We finally got the results of come fly with me event and we got...

(/ _ ; ) No offense meant for Nozomi fans
But when I saw this:

They should've just distributed a preferred LL! Bride by region. (/ _ ; ) and didn't consolidate them.
Well then, I guess we will all be gambling in Vegas all together. ( ̄▽ ̄)

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 3:03AM

joined Jul 2, 2013

I'm tempted to dodge everytime I roll Snow Halation. So tired of the song. The only ones I like playing from the current list are Anone Ganbare and Cutie Panther.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Anone Ganbare's one of the good songs too atm. You kinda get into the rhythm while tapping those notes.

joined Jul 2, 2013

I'm slightly confused. Nozomi won the world wide poll, but Maki is #1 for global version ... ?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Nozomi won in the consolidated votes. Meaning majority of the SIF players in all version chose her as their bride. Global version simply means the SIF-EN.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I CAVED WHEN SHIMA MAMA TOLD ME QT PANZER EXP IS ON RIGHT NOW OH GOD

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Oh. I thought you quit SIF already? :3c

joined Jul 2, 2013

^ Oh. I thought you quit SIF already? :3c

Shh!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^One does not simply quit SIF.

@Akiko so then I'm your Ari? Fair enough. ^.^
Lol haven't played the JP event yet but I'm about to. And I do like the en song lists but theygave me An one Gabbana like 8 times in a row. :/

Gahhhhhh! W.e I love Nozomi too. Tho not quite as much. Las Vagas is pretty hard to beat, sorry Maki.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Yea I've already cleared the B side of the JP version. (Besides the daily songs.) Guess it's back to A. :/

Anyone else, besides Akiko, play Jp SIF?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Ari Onee-chan
Awww... You're tired of me already? :( You're already looking for other playmates. goes crying in the corner

re: SIF - Awww... I still can't finish that Nozomi and Nico song. Dx

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ ARI DON'T RUIN MY SHIP ALREADY!!!

Sucks that Score Match clears don't count towards song achievements I FC some songs I didn't play before and cleared Baby Maybe like 15 times that would make the times clear goal way faster.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Akiko hugs akiko, puts jacket around her shoulds like a boss No its okay, don't worry about her, she's straight. You're the only one for me, waga no imouto <333

Re SIF: Lol i can clear it.... but no combo yet.

@Rye I feel you. I'd also like to know how many times I've played each song. :p

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Lol. I feel you. If they did that, then I think almost all of the songs on the list would've been cleared already. Which I think is a good thing too Since many of the songs on my list were played more or less 5x only. Except to those songs that were present before the B-side were introduced in EN
Arigatou!~ Ari Onee-chan is such a lady hunter... :(

@ Ari Onee-chan
Really?

Your just gonna play with me then?
re SIF - Lol. The game's being a troll with me. I kept on hitting 1 great note at the end of the song. Regardless of what song. Though that Nico Nozomi song won't let me survive! Dx It hates me. Even Soldier Game EX lets me live!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Akiko

Re SIF: yea I've gotten a lot better on the Daily Ex songs, I can get at least a C on most, a few I can get Bs, but tht one and Nico pretty are still really hard.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 11:43AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Ari Onee-Chan
Riiiiigghhhttt.. I believe you...

Just when I had enough love gems, SIF-JP won't do a BiBi only draw. (~_~;)

I think Rin's event is more active than that of Nozomi's @_@ Is the additional slots for T2 the culprit for this?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I've never had higher than Rare with these limited scouting. Are they really worth trying ?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I've never had higher than Rare with these limited scouting. Are they really worth trying ?

For the EN, there's no guaranteed SR at the moment. i even checked it via their CS. But on JP, there is.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Akiko

Okay so I have 98 Love Gems, and I have 2 Tickets. All I need now is 11 more LG. (Will get another tomorrow with the daily bonus.) Between 23 Cards I have to get something good right?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not if you keep playing with Akiko's heart The songs got shuffled again it's so weird when it happens it's like I need to learn everything from 0.
I love Nozomi's line about her dear Eli-chi...she sounds like a loving wife.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Heyyy, I look after Akiko.

I got a new SR Maki (only costed me 10LG) after this event I'll have a super strong Cool Team on top of my Smile Team! XD My Pure team sucks ass tho... </3

"Love Live!" Unit BiBi's "Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan" Becomes a Gold Disc
Yea!!!!!! Go BiBi!!! Is really is a grear song though.

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 7:39AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.