Forum › ShizuKasu Making Out discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

She does have a point. Close the door you animals.

EDIT: And lock it.

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 10:02PM

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Doing it at school? How bold.

Rja0cd1s4ci
joined May 28, 2022

They sure are hungry for each other

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very bold indeed!

joined Apr 24, 2015

I stopped shipping them because the anime made it clear they see each as sisters/best friends. Kasumi is the dia/honoka of romance this season. As in one member with no love interest in the group. Shizuku was pushed more toward liking ayumu and setsuna in a poly ship. While kasumi favored emma and ayumu.

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I love the complete lack of guilt in Kanata's response. Both her and Emma aren't embarrassed at all—they're just in awe that Shizuku and Kasumi are doing it here

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

My oh my, indeed.

(The anime did many things, but I wouldn't say "made it clear" is one of them. That said, I lean towards the interpretation given by SIFAS chapter 41, where Lanzhu declares the club members are all in an open relationship, and Kasumi claims they all agreed not to get too far ahead in their relationship with Yuu/the PC.)

Love%20live!%20nijigasaki%20high%20school%20idol%20club%20s02e12-[1080p][bdrip][x265.flac].mkv_snapshot_09.23.054
joined Sep 21, 2019

While kasumi favored emma and ayumu.

Wish AyuKasu had more interactions since they got potential in the second episode and in earlier part of SIFAS, but it just ends there and missed that opportunity. But at least Kasumi found her new partner with Emma but I also wish they could've get more moments like in SIFAS...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

bot detected.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I'm going to be serious for a moment here — I'm really not seeing the shutdowns that tictoc nerd and rouward are seeing in the second season of the anime. I'd actually suggest that the way that Kasumi proudly wore her hairpin at a critical moment and was super comfortable volunteering Shizuku's house for the "training camp" both serve to reinforce their relationship. (And the way that Ophelia was hanging out with Kasumi while she was "plotting" at night suggests she's over there a lot.) As for KasuPomu, I'd point to the bit in the stills where Ayumu is helping Kasumi with her tie, Kasumi is blushing, and half the cast is peeking around the corner like they're watching something naughty. (I'd also say that A•Zu•Na was presented more as Shizuku shipping SetsuPomu than a thruple.)

Now, I would say the second season felt something of a reaction to the way the first season really did feel like it was trying to push particular couples — or rather, the way that certain characters weren't explored outside of being in a pairing; EmmaKarin is probably the most pointed example. The mandate to establish the subunits is probably a big part of that — you must have Ai and Karin actually talking with each other to make DiverDiva make any sense at all — but there definitely was an effort, even beyond that, to mix the established groups up a bit. That said, there was still some reinforcement of those first-season pairs: the ShizuKasu stuff I mentioned, or Rina hugging Ai before the DiverDiva live, or Karin still leaning on Emma a lot, or all the YuPomu reinforcement.

(If you want official KasuPomu, I'd actually say that that's strongest in Nijiyon, and in the occasional game remarks about how much Kasumi considers her her strongest rival.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.