Forum › Genshin Impact!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I'm not sure how am supposed to my dailies today if I'm supposedly trapped in a cave... I can't just leave! what about the (((((((((((immersion))))))))))))) ?
They say it's a trap, I say it's a date !

Don't worry about it. The Traveler knows how to teleport after all.

On another note I did two birthday multis (enough to use my intertwined fates) and got Yelan at about pity 50 or so. I'll need to wait for the history to update to get my exact number so for now I put my spreadsheet at pity 0.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I also got Yelan Earlier c1 actually! aaaaannd yes, much better than expected, specially her E, it's so much fun with Vaporize and gives you a lot of freedom, to escape attacks, groups and also to explore the map quickly!

Her Ult with Raiden Elemental skill feels like I'm cheating hahaha, she's cool with favonius bow or the event's bow full energy recharge (she doesn't even need atk)... Now to save for Kuki and pray I don't get Itto, like, he's fun to play but he's a main dps ! I don't want to farm his stuff, I rather build Noel

As for the story quest it was pretty good, the mechanics were easy but the story was interesting and emotional, we get another look at Xiao's past and characters we will never have...that hurts the most! just like with Raiden lol and yeah I did it all today because I didn't want to ruin the immersion of leaving the cave hahaha.

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 1:24PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm totally unprepared for Yelan. I never farmed the boss for her ascension materials. I don't have enough starconches. No decent artifacts for her either.

On an unrelated note she likes the following furniture sets: Gathering of Gourmets and Qingce Cloud Residence.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Got Yelan at 75 winning 50/50 and I still had 90 rolls left. Rolled a bit for Yanfei constellations and then I remembered Shinobu will be in the next banner...I hope Itto doesn't eff up my next 50/50 cuz I need Yoimiya.

I prefarmed Yelan, so she's 90 8 8 8 with lvl 20 artifacts and lvl 90 Fav bow R4, might give her the event bow.

Yanfei harem is real lol! She inviting Yelan on a date and making moves on Shinobu, her cute kouhai.

The event was pretty good. And the fights are fun too.

I'm not sure how am supposed to my dailies today if I'm supposedly trapped in a cave... I can't just leave! what about the (((((((((((immersion))))))))))))) ?
They say it's a trap, I say it's a date !

I KNOW! WTF LOL

On an unrelated note she likes the following furniture sets: Gathering of Gourmets and Qingce Cloud Residence.

And spicy food, if you're still doing event food.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

If you have PS Plus you get a free bundle with 50K Mora, 20 Heroes Wits, 2 Fragile Resins, and 15 Mystic Ore.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Supposedly Negom was able to do the Spiral Abyss with only her favorite ships. Here's a link to it (I think): https://twitter.com/ne_go_m/status/1532034531343372289

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really like this. Raiden with Younger Raiden

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

16 Pulls got me Shinobu. Not sure what to do with her since I have enough healers and (electro) dps.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Got her too because she's cute, the interactions and also she might work pretty nice with Eula too for that continuous electro reaction... Also great news, got another Mona so her burst is now lvl 13, The nuke.

Next stop... Yoimiya! and then Shenhe, we don't know about dendro yet

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

did 30 pulls, got the cookie on first 10er, then an early 5* at the 3rd 10er. sadly lost the 50/50 and got a C1 Keqing. Still gonna try and push for Itto, i'm only 6 characters away from having all of them

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well anyway am playing Fire Emblem: Three Hopes and I named my characters as following:

Shez -> Yoimiya
Byleth -> Lumine

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Massive leaks in twitter, the account who posted first has been deleted already but that doesn't stop hundred of copypaste people claiming to be leakers too (without any previous record) to repost the information, the leaks include skins and 4 future characters so yeah... careful there.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

While I normally don't look at them I really hope the leaked design of the Dendro archon is true. She looks so cute I need to get her. :)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

On the forth of July I got the Pirates Argh achievement and today I got the one for seeing all of the signs in Good Sign commission.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I'm kinda malding about commission achievements rn. You know that one dickhead in Mond that tells you to protect some crates? I'm still missing ONE version because I forgot which ones I did first, you know what commission I keep getting? Ella musk EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKING DAY! I hate it so much.

So, Kaz+Klee coming next week and I still want to roll for Yoimiya, thanks for the stacked banners MHY!

I'm at pity again with enough for guaranteed if I lose 50/50, so I can't roll for Shinobu constellations. She's kinda meh but I don't really care, she can help my phys teams with heals and electro.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Mihoyo has now officially revealed Collei, Tighnari, and Dori.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They release THIS TRAILER OMG Fatui gang

JP https://youtu.be/34jc0Y4bzT0
EN https://youtu.be/TmaAOV4SJNQ

DORI IS SO COOL AND CUTE! I'm saving for her, screw dendro ! (at least for the first month lol)

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 1:10AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New code for 5 Adventurer's EXP and 60 primogems: XTNDKTEBWA59

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you! and Oh My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I had so much joy with Mona and Fischl today, best duo.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Mona and Fish are definitely fucking are so close now, it's so cute. Kinda annoyed Kaz is kidnapping the event story AGAIN, the girls don't even have dialogue in this part of the event >:^/

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's an update on my friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan
6: Shinobu
3: Heizou

As for the event I've really been dragging my feet and still haven't finished Xinyan's story. FGO's summer event is taking up a lot of my time.

joined Mar 21, 2017

The new event feels like a bit of a drag sonetimes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It gets really good after the Xinyan part, the thing is, she's not an interesting character she's just good no matter what... Maybe too good so there's not much to explore.

But Fischl and Mona? they not only have pretty aesthetics (that reflect directly on their own mirages) but their worries and aspirations are good too and they also have flaws too... Man, Xinyan needs a rework! how can you make a rockstar character with fire have a boring personality and boring playstyle? (except for her burst, that's really cool).

I love how important was Mona for Fischl this time around even the protagonist was more like a bodyguard.

12 days left to get enough wishes for Yoimiya! I need 50 wishes to get her, there's plenty of time but I also want to get her first day and immediately start saving for Sumeru

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 12:36PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Speaking of Sumeru, I've heard some rumors about a potential Ganyu rerun. Not sure it's true or not but it may be something to consider.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah baby! I got my 100 wishes ready for Yoimiya. I really had to brainwash myself to not roll for Klee unless I can somehow get 50 rolls in 20 days lmao
I like my odds:
Scenario 1: I win 50/Qiqi and will have enough for anything I want in Sumeru.

Scenario 2: I get another Jean and end up with like 10-20 after getting Yoimiya.

Unlikely scenario 3: I lose 50/50 but get Yoimiya in 10-30 rolls like I did with Raiden's banner.

As for the current event. I agree the first two areas drag but I don't mind, we got plenty of time.
Everyone supporting Mona x Fish tho, pretty awesome. Everyone's always looking at Mona like "yeah, we know you ladies are each other's special someone." Mona even say we're good friends despite being a bit of a tsundere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.