Forum › Murasaki discussion

joined Dec 18, 2021

This is even greater than Jojo and Baki combined

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh the president is the girl from back then?! YESSSS I'm not even scared, I'm sure that Murasaki will sooner or later show her a performance that will blow away any ulterior motives and seeing her face in that moment it's gonna be sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I want SHAFT to adapt this so bad

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Existentialism meets Flashdance.
What a feeling.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Typically steer away from "wtf am I reading" tagged things, but so glad I did not today! This manga is amazing! Saying the art is beautiful doesn't begin to cover it, and the philosophy of the manga strikes me. The art is just as evocative, provactive, as dance is to the characters.
I loved this most recent chapter too, the third member joining the contact dance... beautiful. Truly taking a step forward into more wonderful expression

Only thing I can complain about it the unsurprising, worn out, fatphobic narrative.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ame no Uzume sounds like my kind of Deity ngl LOL
Also DAD?! Please not you too! We are in serious need of tsukkomis who can stay in character! LOL

joined Feb 18, 2022

I feel like this should have the HET tag... cause it's definitely a "NO". JK, I usually don't bother others about stuff I don't care for, but it struck me with so much nonsense some of it rubbed off on me and I wound up commenting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.