Forum › Arknights!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Been a while.

Actually got NTR Knight and Flametail in less than 100 rolls. Not a fan of the event's gimmick. Makes it harder for me to just plop down and retreat a unit. Have to think about it more. Honestly I don't think I ever got used to it. Just relied on guides all throughout. Not that hard I think? but the final boss was very tough and those blades were also tougher than I expected.

The next CC also got announced for June which will feature the enemies and gimmick from Who is Real (Dusk event) for the permanent map. Seems easy enough hopefully? The burnout feeling is still there and I don't really feel like thinking in this game anymore.

All the art and shipping is still great tho. Liduke-sensei blessing us once again. Girls do be hot but Hellagur with the drip. Blemi x Fartooth is a surprise but also should have happened lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Got Flametail and NTR'd in 70 pulls or so, which was nice. Even drew a Sona dupe from one of the daily freebies. Her S3 is pretty cool so I M3'd it pronto since I happened to have the resources.

The Darkness mech was kind of a mixed bag IMO. On one hand it certainly mixed things up and kept you from just nuking or helidropping assorted troublesome things before they got close enough to be a problem, on the other it got a bit obnoxious at times and caused extra suspension of disbelief issues in stages that were supposed to be abstractions of arena duels.
...those Lazurites and their Corrosion gimmick are going to be a huge pain in the ass in some future content aren't they. -.-

Anyway, random musings on the fluff:

• Kazimierz domestic politics are a Byzantine mess even by setting standards
  • the Pinus are pretty cool
  • as is that grudging mutual respect they develop with Szewczyk
  • [BEEPING NOISES]
  • that scene with Margaret and Liz dancing was extremely gay
  • Viviana is a prity cool knight, seh snuffs out lights and doesn't afraid of anything
  • foster mom doesn't count >_>
  • ngl Simp McKee's schoolboy crush on her is sorta cute tbh
  • half the time she talks to Maggie it sounds like flirting srsly
  • if she doesn't get turned into an Operator sometime down the road I'll eat my hat
  • needs moar Gravel in cool red-eyed combat mode
  • Blood Knight looks like the biggest edgelord evar
  • but Dika-chan is actually mega bro and all around chill guy
  • probably because "Tola ate all the edge" (as one YT comment had it)
  • edgy hors boi is also a frequent victim of lulzy roasts
  • fuck those Blood Blades tho >.<
  • the running gag of Armorless of all ranks getting constantly more and more exasperated with interlopers is gr8
  • Platinum really can't catch a break, can she?
  • no wonder she sounds 24/7 like a cynical student burned out from shitty temp jobs
  • there's far too many ironic parallels between her and Malkiewicz for it to be anything but entirely intentional
  • but where can I buy one of those Radiant Knight plushies?
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Only got Flametail and she's E2, oh and I got Passenger a while ago.
Not much else to report since I still barely play.
The dark gimmick was ok. Feck corrosion, E1 maxed Honeyberry for that reason...might E2.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Just realized today is the last day of the event rerun which means last day for more boring mat farming. Man... there's been days where I just login and don't use my stamina at all. Been keeping it topped off recently. Can't even get excited for permanent Integrated Strategies coming maybe next month. I did enjoy it back when it first came out as an event. It being permanent does come with new gameplay stuff that should be exciting but damn it, I can't. I feel so tired lol. But I do want to at least get Lee from the Invitation to Wine event.

Also I do like design for Hibiscus alter and two new ops and both males coming to CN. Leithanien story is also interesting so there's that.

Btw congrats on those good rolls. May luck continue to bless you.

Feck corrosion, E1 maxed Honeyberry for that reason...might E2.

Agreed. Was using Mulberry but now I'm tempted to do the same and E2 Honeyberry.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I'll just drop this here.

Wow. Despite the leak, it's a great run. Didn't even notice the scuff at the end. Notably, that leak happens in other runs I've watched so I thought it was intentional. The timings tho particularly with the birb enemies. Good stuff.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Arknights will get EN voices! Teaser video

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not Angelina is so cute. I like the slide gimmick, very Pokemon like XD
Need to E2 Passenger, he kinda just chilling there when I know he's pretty good now. I have to remember to get caster chips after the event is over.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Namie is having a 0 sanity moment trying to pull her daughter, on stream. https://youtu.be/k8xbZWoZIFE
Edit: I did get pink Korone+ an off banner Phantom earlier.

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 6:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.