Forum › Sakuya's Way to Spend Time discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Some lovely subtle bits here, such as her leaving her package hanging in the air while she ties up the falling load, and where she leaves a Sakuya-shaped hole in the spores in the forest. Well done.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Somehow I missed this one - probably passed it by for being notext - but it is really good! Though if she had control to this degree she'd be practically unbeatable even by Reimu!

last edited at Dec 22, 2017 2:32PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Some lovely subtle bits here, such as her leaving her package hanging in the air while she ties up the falling load, and where she leaves a Sakuya-shaped hole in the spores in the forest. Well done.

I would have missed the spores for sure if it hadn't been pointed out.

Really is a lovely work, haven't seen any others like it. The silence and lack of text is befitting of her moments of frozen time. Drawing snapshots of so many characters and their interactions makes this feel like a love letter to that world. I find it to be a beautiful creation.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

a maid's work is never-ending.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Love that she just pulls 100 knives out of her pocket

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

she did all of that within 10 minutes and fixed everything in the mansion at exactly 3 pm. quite efficient and elegant

rest in peace meiling, that knife is about to slice your neck open LMAO

To reply you must either login or sign up.