Forum › Please Support This Yuri Youtube Channel called "Lilyque-Yuri voice comic channel-"

joined May 17, 2016

To all YURI lovers Please Sub to this Youtube Channel ("Lilyque-Yuri voice comic channel-") They Create Fully Voiced Yuri Comics and I Think They deserve more Attention For the Effort they are Giving... Please help Yuri become more Popular...

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

what's in it for me

joined May 17, 2016

what's in it for me

Like mine, Nothing...

All I want is for this Channel to Succeed because I think releasing a >5 Minute voiced Yuri manga every week requires a lot of effort, and Their View count is so low compared to the quality of their work... Truly an Underrated Channel

Also, I am just trying to spread awareness for the people who are working hard to at least trying to make the YURI genre more Mainstream, So that if that happens we will get more Yuri Content...

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

yeah but what if i don't like yuri

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh this is actually pretty nice! and they come with English subs too!! the voices are Japanese ... To be honest It's way better than I expected, so now I'm subscribed, they even come with their own cute avatars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqkBh2iStonPM7KB2OnYSw

joined May 17, 2016

Oh this is actually pretty nice! and they come with English subs too!! the voices are Japanese ... To be honest It's way better than I expected, so now I'm subscribed, they even come with their own cute avatars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqkBh2iStonPM7KB2OnYSw

Right??? Their views is underserving compared to the effort they are putting in, thats why I want them to succed

joined May 17, 2016

Not sure if a Troll or an attention whore...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just ignore them. Based on their avatar is the same troll from a while back that had a handful of accounts with similar avatars.

Anyway, on the actual topic. I don't have time at the moment to watch them fully, but having a quick glance these seem to be well done. I'll absolutely look into them more later.

last edited at May 21, 2022 12:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They even uploaded a new yuri work today, it was very cute! not only you get all these short stories but there's the Goddess and her servant relationship growing in the background too, very cute!

The number of subs has been increasing, I hope they take off soon beyond 10 or 100k

last edited at May 21, 2022 4:46PM

joined May 17, 2016

Thank you! Watched 1 video and it seems pretty good. Will definitely follow them.

Your Welcome! I hope you will tell others too so they can have even more Support ^_^

joined May 17, 2016

Just ignore them. Based on their avatar is the same troll from a while back that had a handful of accounts with similar avatars.

Anyway, on the actual topic. I don't have time at the moment to watch them fully, but having a quick glance these seem to be well done. I'll absolutely look into them more later.

Yep their Videos are absolutely made with lot of effort

joined May 17, 2016

They even uploaded a new yuri work today, it was very cute! not only you get all these short stories but there's the Goddess and her servant relationship growing in the background too, very cute!

The number of subs has been increasing, I hope they take off soon beyond 10 or 100k

Yes, For what I've known they are uploading 1 video a week every Saturday/Sunday

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

The class reunion one was really nice. Hopefully they'll continue to grow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.