Forum › Umbrellas discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"And that's how I met your mother".

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Bisexual women exist. In fact, some even speculate they're more common than lesbians.

To the aguish of lesbians everywhere, Judging by the heated arguments I see about bisexual women on the comment pages.

last edited at May 14, 2022 4:06AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Woah, the senpai's sense of unwarranted entitlement to his junior's property is off the charts there. But it did raise the overall yuriness levels in his vicinity, so I have conflicted feelings. :-/

last edited at May 14, 2022 11:21AM

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

Bisexual women exist. In fact, some even speculate they're more common than lesbians.

To the aguish of lesbians everywhere, Judging by the heated arguments I see about bisexual women on the comment pages.

really lesbians should be grateful, bi women massively increase the wlw dating pool after all, if it wasn't for them we would hardly ever get laid

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I was putting myself in that situation and if I bothered to buy a nice, good umbrella for me, I wouldn't like if someone borrowed it without letting me know, during period where I'd specifically need it, so I'm forced to buy new or make be, since that's exactly why I bought the nice, good umbrella in the first place. I also was looking at it more in general, but I guess you're right. If it's only specifically about umbrella, I suppose it's not that big of a deal. And well I said, at least for me, he'd be more of a bit of ass and not full on asshole. The word I'd use more would be uncaring? Like he didn't seem to realize or care that his action could inconvenience someone else, but again we only have this 1 specific situation to go around and we didn't get to see how office lady would normally react to her umbrella missing.

Yes. I know it's a comedy one-shot and it's all for the purpose of the gag, but I agree with other commenters that at first I thought guy picked it by accident and so when it turned out, he did it intentionally, to me he came off as a bit of unsympathetic.

I got the impression that he took her umbrella specifically because he knows her and therefore knew he could return it rather than taking one he wouldn't possibly be able to give back. Rather considerate imo, even if taking an umbrella in the first place wasn't, at least he tried to do it "right."

Personally, I'd just have waved it off as a thing that happened if it had been mine, possibly request a favour in return more for the principle of it than anything else.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The thing is obviously that the guy was in a super hurry to catch a bus, so he grabbed the umbrella he thought was Itsuki's. A bit thoughtless, but he probably didn't think the rain would keep on pouring for a week.

The only thing is he could have mentioned it to her. And then, maybe she would have realized he had taken the wrong one.

But then, there wouldn't be a story.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Speaking as an anguished lesbian, I'm having flashbacks to the allegedly bisexual girls who wasted my time in college and I have a sudden urge to throw my coffee cup against the wall.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Speaking as an anguished lesbian, I'm having flashbacks to the allegedly bisexual girls who wasted my time in college and I have a sudden urge to throw my coffee cup against the wall.

o7

To reply you must either login or sign up.