Forum › Rape discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Just so you're all clear, this discussion is for the Rape tag on Dynasty Scans, not the concept of rape in general or laws surrounding rape. Please limit your posts accordingly.

Tako
joined Aug 19, 2017

I love this tag.
Yes, I'm a sadist

last edited at Aug 19, 2017 5:59PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Just so you're all clear, this discussion is for the Rape tag on Dynasty Scans, not the concept of rape in general or laws surrounding rape. Please limit your posts accordingly.

What about Nirvana's hit song "Rape Me", or "Date Rape" by Sublime?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What about Nirvana's hit song "Rape Me", or "Date Rape" by Sublime?

I'm afraid you'll have to go to Reddit for that.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Remember kids, rape is not cool.

Then why is there so much of it in Canada? To the point they rebranded it to have Canadian in the name?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Remember kids, rape is not cool.

Then why is there so much of it in Canada? To the point they rebranded it to have Canadian in the name?

Ask the people.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

https://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/753131/tentacle_grape.jpg

"Life as an anime girl suuuure is hard, tired of those creepy tentacles trying to assault you every time you attempt to make an appearance on a chapter, turning you into a side character with all your absences in the show??"

"Well guess what? You're in luck!"

"You can now combat these creepy tentacles with our brand new anti-tentacle juice, available in many assorted flavors now, so far our most successful one has been grape! No bullshit, no nothing, just the smoothest, tastiest, and most uplifting juice you'll fucking ever taste! ANDDD it should give you enough strength, and the necessary plot armor to defeat these pervy tentacles! Buy one get one free on your first purchase at your local supermarket!"

"So many of our customers have rated our product as a 5/5 saying how marvelous it is and how much is has changed their lives, some of them even ended up as the MC of their show, hopefully with out product you too can experience the marvelous changes in your life!"

joined Dec 28, 2020

I love myself some rapism

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

U fine bro?

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
U need grass, go to church, and then therapy goofy dawg

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

While it is important to discuss the subject of sexual assault in stories and the impact it has on victims I highly doubt the stories featured on here are anything but tasteless designed to titillate and provoke
Probably my biggest gripe with the manga and anime medium as a whole is how prevalent and popular that stuff is, and was severely disappointed in seeing it on here when I first discovered this website
As I though this being a mostly yuri site with what I assume a predominately female readership was a safe space from that.

As you say, manga encompasses a wide range of approaches, and that includes the yuri genre (including a number of stories by women authors depicting various levels of sexual violence.)

The tags are of course designed to warn you about stories that will disappoint you.

EDIT: When I first replied to this I didn’t realize that you were simply going from tag-forum to forum announcing your moral superiority regarding various themes. I urge you again to refer to the tags themselves in order to avoid stories containing elements that you find objectionable. Like everyone else does.

last edited at Apr 16, 2023 11:31PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

As I though this being a mostly yuri site with what I assume a predominately female readership was a safe space from that.

Surveys find that as many as half of women have something that could be called 'rape fantasy'.
Plus the whole genre of "bodice ripper" romance novel, aimed pretty much entirely at women readers.

[Edit: this was a reply to a post that has been since deleted. As the user went on an attention-getting rampage of moralizing across many threads, I infer that the mods erased them in annoyance.]

last edited at Apr 17, 2023 12:22AM

%607%25nrn[hykk%60fj5]8~1l5%7b1
joined Jul 14, 2021

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

U R emmh……quite frank,or too much……

To reply you must either login or sign up.