Forum › Resonant Blue—Girl's Best Time discussion

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. Is this a GxG/Comic ExE published book? I wonder if there is still hope for more Avalon books and the series from this publisher

joined Jun 9, 2018

resonant blue

I don't know if it's just me but this type of yuri makes me feel horrible, it's as if the popular girl kept the other girl as a pet. I really disliked it, I didn't even finish watching it. I wonder if this is aimed at a masochistic public. Or am I the one who is wrong.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

So it's finally all released. I really liked some of these stories and wish I could see more of these characters in the future.

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

So it's finally all released. I really liked some of these stories and wish I could see more of these characters in the future.

Isn't "The Theory of Fate with You" still missing? =o(

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

You're right. It seems I can't read, or count, or something :D

(I probably saw that chapter uploaded elsewhere and it turned into 'completed' in my head)

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 7:41AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Fido667 posted:

You may find it on MangaDex, though it will hopefully make its way here soon, too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.