Forum › Oshikko Sensei discussion

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

So in light of the inevitable debate this chapter is going to cause, I want to clearly state LWB's editorial position on the controversial subject:
There are no lolis cuter than tomboy lolis. Objectively and inarguably, always and forever.

Please feel free to discuss and argue the merits of various types of loli in this thread. Just realize that if you disagree with us, you're disagreeing with SCIENCE.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Praise the Flan, Flan is the best loli of all of them, infidel.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Wow, that's a shit load of pages /filled/ with WTF?!
Then again everything in this IS filled with something.
Bad pun intended.

joined Oct 11, 2010

I will never be able to look at gummy worms the same again...

last edited at May 20, 2013 12:37AM

joined Jan 30, 2012

It almost hurts me to read this manga...

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

@StayCold
"Almost" being the key-word in this sentence ;D

As for the post: that is blasphemy! I like tomboys as much as the next tomboy-loving fella, but everyone knows that nothing beats cat ear lolis!

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

@StayCold

As for the post: that is blasphemy! I like tomboys as much as the next tomboy-loving fella, but everyone knows that nothing beats cat ear lolis!

It is not as if they are mutualy exclusive :D

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

@StayCold

It is not as if they are mutualy exclusive :D

You know, I really like the way you think.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where is the "Don't try this at home" ? because you shouldn't! trust me... DO NOT!

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Where is the "Don't try this at home" ? because you shouldn't! trust me... DO NOT!

Don't be silly! She said it was perfectly safe, didn't she? :D
We really should have TLed his afterword though, since it's always so hilarious.

And ok, I think I see a compromise here: how about tomboy cat-ear Flan?
... Oh god, what have we created?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

... Oh god, what have we created?

A NEW GOD!

Your urinal health is very important to us here at DS, you should make sure to properly clean your urethrae and visit your urologist at least twice a year.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Your urinal health is very important to us here at DS, you should make sure to properly clean your urethrae and visit your urologist at least twice a year.

...Urethrae? Huh? Do people normally have two? This is awkward, I seem to only have a single urethra. Well, something was always different about me, I should have expected this. ┐(′Д′)┌

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

...Urethrae? Huh? Do people normally have two? This is awkward, I seem to only have a single urethra. Well, something was always different about me, I should have expected this. ┐(′Д′)┌

There should be two if you have two kidneys, otherwise one of the kidneys would overload with waste and atrophy.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

There should be two if you have two kidneys, otherwise one of the kidneys would overload with waste and atrophy.

That's not called the urethra. That's called the ureter. The two ureters join at the bladder. The urethra is the exit, smart one.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I was trying to find the second urethra already... then again, how am I supposed to wash my ureters?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

how am I supposed to wash my ureters?

Drain-O

joined Jun 14, 2013

God this is sick. This is what nightmares are made of. (Shivers)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

But sometimes, you enjoy nightmares that you can't wake up~

Minun_resize
joined May 16, 2011

hurt~~~~~~ ><

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

so maybe i'm beyond saving, but is there more of this. I'm a lil' scared to check lwb website, been there once and still have nightmares.

There's one more chapter up on exhentai I believe.

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

We all going to hell, might as well check some lolis first

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Hope you all enjoy chapter 5. Sure was a long time coming.

joined May 10, 2011

Ending my day with a new chapter of this and Miss sunflower. Keepin' it classy.

joined May 24, 2014

Probrably EVIL but FUCK IT we're all going to hell anyway...nevermind we're already there

To reply you must either login or sign up.