Forum › I Went to a Lesbian Brothel and My Teacher Was There discussion

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I knew the moment I saw the raws a month ago this would be really good!!

Added!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

the art is confusing me i cant tell whether i hate it or like it

I’m with you. LP—some angles I’m like, “What a refreshing change from standard moe art!” and others it’s, “Ugh—wtf is that?”

joined Sep 6, 2018

Anything above 30,000 views on this website usually gets snapped up for publication somewhere else.

The mangaka hit this manga out of the park... a grand slam home run.

joined Apr 19, 2017

do highschoolers usually go to lesbian brothels when they are bored

joined Sep 6, 2018

do highschoolers usually go to lesbian brothels when they are bored

And I thought I was the only clueless one here!

Need to work on your syntax, bruh. Anyways, I’d say only the morbidly depressed and ostracized would go to those places as a cry for help. And, she didn’t go to a brothel...

She went to a hand car wash for people who are not driving a car.

Now go troll somewhere else!

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 1:19AM

joined Apr 19, 2020

NGL the trio of lesbian bullies were pretty hot.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

It was good but all the face expression just put me out of the history, and some art is just too random to me liking.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Reminds me of Masamune Shirou

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i thought the bully's scars on her wrist were from their 'play' but after seeing those scars before their recent play, i guess it's something else. i'm quite curious about her now.

uwauwauwauwauwa
Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

damn it's hard reading stuffs about prostitutes after reading "the private report on my lesbian experience with loneliness" (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Woah, I thought this artist just did shitpost style comedic concepts. This was unexpectedly heavy for Pandacorya

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

?? ew i kinda dont like this one

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

no hate on the author or the art style but EHHGHGH

joined Dec 11, 2021

The teacher lacked of classroom management. Idk about the life of a teacher but I know that sometimes it can be a chaos the classroom I mean. But also where was the supervisor? Did the school knew about this? I know that it might be irrelevant info but still. I guess that endou somehow liked the teacher but didnt know how to get close to her(?) Or maybe she just wanted what she said, have sx only. Anyway it had a good ending I guess tho Idk if the classroom continued to be a mess.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

The anatomy in this is honestly kind of upsetting

To reply you must either login or sign up.