Forum › Would You Still Sleep With Me If I Looked Like a Loli? discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And although I now realise that was not what you were driving at (with the present clear stipulation you were talking about resembling actual kids first and foremost), when it comes to people who can physically pass as teenagers, I still disagree with the affect argument. It is definitely true in a lot of cases, but just looking at my own past interactions with people I can also see it is anything but a firm rule.

As often comes up in the “Age Gap” discussions, it’s the 14-19 range that’s most problematic in terms of both appearance and individual maturity—some people within that range can look or act younger or older, and some people on either side of it can look or act like they’re within it. (Obviously, “puberty” is the key term here, which hits individuals at different ages and to significantly different degrees.)

But I have never known a person 20+ who could be plausibly mistaken for a prepubescent person, unless they were literally acting on stage or infantilizing themselves for some reason.

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

And although I now realise that was not what you were driving at (with the present clear stipulation you were talking about resembling actual kids first and foremost), when it comes to people who can physically pass as teenagers, I still disagree with the affect argument. It is definitely true in a lot of cases, but just looking at my own past interactions with people I can also see it is anything but a firm rule.

As often comes up in the “Age Gap” discussions, it’s the 14-19 range that’s most problematic in terms of both appearance and individual maturity—some people within that range can look or act younger or older, and some people on either side of it can look or act like they’re within it. (Obviously, “puberty” is the key term here, which hits individuals at different ages and to significantly different degrees.)

But I have never known a person 20+ who could be plausibly mistaken for a prepubescent person, unless they were literally acting on stage or infantilizing themselves for some reason.

Yeah I've been mistaken for a high schooler before, but never a middle schooler haha, fresh out of uni I got hit with "what high school do you go to", in a conversation lol

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 11:43PM

joined Sep 13, 2018

oh that was lovely , i don't read "NSFW" often but this one got something that made me want to read it all.
"would they end up being a couple?" , "it's there gonna be a secuel to this in the future?"

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This got me pretty good, ngl

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins Thanks for saying that- Maybe I worded my question poorly- like I said in my follow up, I wasnt in any way questioning the morality of the story or triggered by it- and like loli age_gap stories myself.

last edited at Nov 9, 2021 12:42PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

20/20

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

kami sama arigato
im dead x//w//x

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Happy ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.