Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Maus: That would have been interesting to say the least I wonder what how her story would have played out...maybe they can put it in one of the "joke endings" I need to get back and complete those.

@Kyonne: And after that video I watched a "Ragna + Jin let's play" of Kaizo mario wtf? hahaha. I'm jelly! I won't be playing that for a LONG time.

So...as I was searching for some Megaman yuri I found this
T-T I think my heart broke again...

Game: Ryuusei no Rockman Platform: Nds Pairing: Luna x Misora(Sonia) who need Geo? have fun girls!

F U CAP COM -bonus-

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 10:04PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

sigh why is this one so hard to find...there goes my all SFW rule again...
Series:Metal Slug Pairing(s): Eri x Fio and Fio x Nadia
NSFWpixiv NSFWbooru

I almost forgot to say that I had the biggest fangasm when I heard the remixes on the wii u version they are soo good! I spent like an hour or so the on the music menu the 1st time I turn the game on hehe...I didn't expect the recruitment medley all of them? cool! kinda wish they put more sacred stones/path of radiance music instead of a certain game...no sonic remixes? wtf, all the Megaman remixes are sweet and I kinda wish they had better metroid music seriously too much other m.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It pierced my heart when they released the composers list and there was no Jun Senoue in there
My surprise playing the Wii U version was probably Destroyed Skyword, i completely failed to recognize it at the time

As for Metroid... Too much Other M is not a problem only in the music department i'm afraid, i had a sad laugh when i got the Gravity Suit trophy

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 12:02AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ HAHAHAHAA well she still has the good ol grape suit alt. About the KI:U one well that happens all the time since melee sometimes you just don't recognize remixes right away.

Back to the music selection most of the music is good but I can't remember ANYTHING from other m it's almost as dull as metroid 2.
FE has a lot of weird choices for each game I mean battle preparations the only one from sacred stones why? well at least comrades is there in the medley yay!, Gaiden has like 6 songs so I'm happy to see the Alm's theme remixed along with Celica's, I like the Mystery of the emblem ones those are fine, FE9 sigh Crimea attacks instead of ANY of the other map themes?! victory is near too? why not congregation of ambition or something?, FE10 don't care but Dawn brigade or eternal bond would have been better, the only FE6 song winning road and not beyond the sky? Blazing sword is a tough choice...I would have liked Requiem or maybe Athos' theme, and of course the obvious songs from FE4.The FE:A are fine but they could have done something like this Tiki's theme has two versions those are nice too...I like this games too much haha

7.5 out of 10-ign too much other m, too much skyward sword not enough super metroid, not enough c. falcon.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Surface of SR 388 is one of the best tracks in the entire series alongside the orchestrated Theme of Super Metroid

Also they should have just scratched those fucking crush 40 songs out of existence, seriously no Mystic Cave Zone?. No Death Egg Zone? Not one track from this game? What?
Atleast the best track in the game makes me forget my saltiness, seriously, blast this with a decent sound system and you really feel the adrenaline rush

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 4:06AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Don't get me wrong I'll defend metroid 2 its a good game I have it on my 3ds, the only problems with it is the lack of music most of the game and the stupid lava...althought...yeah...
I won't crucify you for saying that about crush 40, isn't there a sonic cd song in there? I'll have to check if not then yes thats a huge waste.
"Best track"? I'd say it's hard to choose just one but it IS the best menu music. that and I'm sick of the melee one

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Not an Metroid 2 Remake per se, but I will always miss ths one because it without it I would have probably not found AM2R until now.
I am not aware of any Sonic CD Tracks at this moment and a Youtube Search only showed Sonic Boom and that was still Brawl.
Well, since Smash Bros. U has such a vast collection I honestly didn't want to pinpoint it, so I choosed the best original track.
Also, Menu 2 best Meele Menu, should have been standard choce, really

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah there's no Sonic CD song in there i'm afraid, i wouldn't sacrifice the Crush 40 songs though
However i would gladly, GLADLY remove the Lost World songs and the credits one for Colors
I'm also glad that Knight of The Wind made it through but... My soul wanted to rock the place, place, place

As for best song of the game... I'd probably have to go with Rainbow Road Medley or Final Destination Yes, that Final Destination that people hate so much, it's probably my favorite Final Destination of the bunch losing maybe only to Master Hand's theme from 64

Now back to Metroid, i haven't finished Other M in order to preserve my sanity, but i'm pretty sure not a single song in that game plays outside of cutscene and boss battles, normal gameplay was completely silent, and the boss songs were mostly standard suspense crap anyway (Remember the other Nightmare song? Yeah.... Where the hell is my remix of Upper Sector 4 anyway?)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hmm sonic boom...I like "you can do anything" way more...toot toot sonic warrior!
Oh Nightmare you made me see the game over screen on fusion so many times back in 2003...and I took no dmg on my last speed run hah...I've come far looks at zero mission yeah...very far...
Speaking of Smash 64 why can't we get more returning songs from that? those remixes are so good.

So hypothetically speaking: Konami gets a slot for one playable char and one assist(it can't be Snake) what would you choose? My choice.........I dunno since yugioh is their most popular thing I guess I'd be like in jump ultimate stars but that's manga...so castlevania? not counting the remix possibilities I'd have to be a Belmont probably Simon and the assist maybe Alucard or a Belnades, Shanoa could pull it off too or just have Richter

Series: Dragon Quest Pairing(s): Manya x Minea I need too drop the incest already haha Konata x Kagami Incest seriously lol

booru1 pixiv1 pixiv bonus

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

sigh why is this one so hard to find...there goes my all SFW rule again...
Series:Metal Slug Pairing(s): Eri x Fio and Fio x Nadia
NSFWpixiv NSFWbooru

I almost forgot to say that I had the biggest fangasm when I heard the remixes on the wii u version they are soo good! I spent like an hour or so the on the music menu the 1st time I turn the game on hehe...I didn't expect the recruitment medley all of them? cool! kinda wish they put more sacred stones/path of radiance music instead of a certain game...no sonic remixes? wtf, all the Megaman remixes are sweet and I kinda wish they had better metroid music seriously too much other m.

Please! More of this series.

searches gelbooru

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Sadly there's not much art of that particular series and yuri? haha...hah...but if you find good art please post the links here~

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The other funny thing about the music selection is the amount of repeats 3 dark world theme? lol just cut the brawl one, 3 star wolf? again cut the brawl one they couldn't let those go huh? And as much as I hate that game I wouldn't mind X6 remixes I guess they wanted all clasic...I just saw that there's a track unavailable outside Jap wtf? why? The track was remixed in brawl in jp so why remove it? there's also this one and a few others unused.

Series: Kingdom Hearts Pairing: Xion x Namine

pixiv1 pixiv2 pixiv3 booru

last edited at Jan 5, 2015 10:53PM

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

SMASH BROS, and the new POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE. it's really hard to catch Spirittomb and Lugia, who keeps coming out of the ball, while the latter just keeps killing himself...
Seriously though, they're both worth it :D

Also, Wally's battle music is amazing, right before the elite four. That is a spoiler.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Nothing about ORAS is spoilers this is a gen 3 remake lol well except the special chapter thingy and don't talk about that I'm still saving money for that! Oh btw post your FC/Network Id if you want to play with us...or you can add me, my 3ds FC is in page 2 of this tread...my wiiu id is on page 9.

last edited at Jan 5, 2015 11:58PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah we really should get another Smash Bros section going
At least this way i could stop listening to this goddamn soundtrack, Jesus Christ

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Another section? like a smash tread? or just keep talking how this is the best smash game so far...there I said it come on melee elitists come at me!!!! and lol nothing wrong with listening to a ost 24/7 for a few months non-stop.

Game: Pokemon...johto games Platform: Gbc and Ds Pairing: Lyra x Crystal <-not even sure if that counts as selfcest

pixiv1 pixiv2 booruNSFW booruECCHI

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

No i mean play it 'n' stuff
Not now though, 'cause that deleted Terra savefile came back to bite me in the ass and didn't unlock the Last Episode YES!!!

the best smash game so far...there I said it come on melee elitists come at me!!!!

Hey, HEY! Brawl has better sound effects!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh ok just say when...and unintentionally deleted savefiles are soul crushing -_- have fun.
I'm half kidding about the best smash game they are all good but 3ds/wiiu is the best for beginners. although f**k whoever came up with the challenges

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

^ Is smash the only game where some of the characters are officially yuri??? I mean as far as Nintendo games go of course only because it's not common to see anything sexual in Nintendo games lol.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 2:44AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yuri in smash? you mean the whole Lucina x Palutena thing? it's just shipping not official it's a crossover game. There are some nintendo games with "yuri characters" like summon night but those games have that because you can pick your gender

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

No Yuri in Smash i'm afraid, only lesbian in a nintendo game that i'm aware of is Tharja in Awakening if you pick female Dan Green

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Resident Evil Pairing: Jill x Rebecca
deviantart1 deviantart2 pixiv

I know I shouldn't be complaining but why couldn't they do this I was pretty disappointed when I saw Lucina's stance on 3ds, I also like that aether it hits twice like it should.
And in case someone is confused by my "falco sucks now" here's why I'm no zhu but he's so meh now -_- music on the videos !caution!

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 2:00AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyone into butt-rock?
I am not into it all that much but I cannot resist the OST for Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Specially Rules of Nature xD

Or something different, iconic score for the Deus Ex trailer Icarus... Fucking love this one.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Butt-rock is my fetish, i just can't resist some Crush 40 or the stuff that plays in Xrd
Also i did a kinda acapella edit for the Metal Gear Rising boss songs

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbaPqeCusbg I guess it counts

Also a mention of Deus Ex music but no Synapse or the Main Theme?

brb, installing deus ex

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 10:42PM

This topic has been locked.