Forum › Asatsuki Dou Anthology Collaboration Compilation 'Dark' - Miniature Garden discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

"It'd be great if you could make friends there, Sanae."

Fuck! Too much drama for me too bear yet this is one of my favorites...

joined May 3, 2014

Tha art......OMFG I WANNA MORE..... and the story is really nice :3 MY fav :D
i also wanna more manga with ths art..... and a seques :3

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 10:49AM

Okuu%20avatar%20small
joined Oct 19, 2014

This...this just made me hate Reimu. A lot. God damn it.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

I didn't quite get the plot. I know that Reimu killed Sanae's parents, but idk why she did it. Can someone explain it to me?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't quite get the plot. I know that Reimu killed Sanae's parents, but idk why she did it. Can someone explain it to me?

Sanae's "parents" being Kanako and Suwako is what I'd expect, and this is probably a darker version of the game where they tried to take over Reimu's shrine and she won by destroying them. Just a guess though.

RandomGuyReading
joined Jun 16, 2015

Sanae's "parents" being Kanako and Suwako is what I'd expect, and this is probably a darker version of the game where they tried to take over Reimu's shrine and she won by destroying them. Just a guess though.

I thought Kanako and Suwako had their own shrine.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, Kanako was originally a conquering god, which was how she ended up attached to Suwako whose land she claimed. In her first appearance in the games, she attempts to take over the Hakurei shrine by force, after Reimu refuses to just hand it over.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 11:19PM

RandomGuyReading
joined Jun 16, 2015

Well, Kanako was originally a conquering god, which was how she ended up attached to Suwako whose land she claimed. In her first appearance in the games, she attempts to take over the Hakurei shrine by force, after Reimu refuses to just hand it over.

Oh

joined Jun 30, 2015

Also in Reimu's defense, it doesn't look like she has much of a choice in the matter. She's literally not allowed to kill herself, and I'm pretty sure she's forced into enforcing Gensokyo's laws.

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 9:56PM

RandomGuyReading
joined Jun 16, 2015

Wait a minute. You're telling me that Reimu could kill two goddess but couldn't defend herself against a shrine maiden? O_o

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

Wait a minute. You're telling me that Reimu could kill two goddess but couldn't defend herself against a shrine maiden? O_o

Don´t forget that Sanae is a shrine maiden too. Also a Descendant of Suwako so basically a half god herself and she was using Kanakos mirror. Also it´s still not Canon so it´s up to the writer.

joined Aug 28, 2023

Wonder why Reimu isn't defending herself

To reply you must either login or sign up.