Forum › She's Cute, but She's a Tease discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

shes defo talking about u LOL

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I didn’t think people who pretend to be straight while they have crush on same sex exist. Then is she closet bisexual?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This actually doesn’t strike me as particularly wholesome. The whole, “if you’re just gonna dash my hopes, don’t torture me like this,” “I know that you know,” and “I just keep letting hour color smear all over me,” gives me the sense that this has happened before and Crush-chan is playing MC on purpose. Like MC’s heart is being crushed over and over but she can’t tear herself away.

Together with the whole inviting herself in thing and eating her food, it feels like she’s just exploiting the MC’s feelings to string her along and get what she wants. She wants the MC to be jealous, but doesn’t want to commit to her. And the MC knows she’s trapped but can’t pull out.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 4:12PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Yuka seems to be playing that horribly cruel game, where, she purposely flaunts her dalliances in front of a friend, who she KNOWS is in love with her, and is just too chickenshit to say anything. Damnit why? To me it just seems sick and sadistic. Either make a move yourself, or have a talk so you can let them down easy. To leave them twisting in the wind is just MEAN man.

joined Sep 1, 2017

This actually doesn’t strike me as particularly wholesome. The whole, “if you’re just gonna dash my hopes, don’t torture me like this,” “I know that you know,” and “I just keep letting hour color smear all over me,” gives me the sense that this has happened before and Crush-chan is playing MC on purpose. Like MC’s heart is being crushed over and over but she can’t tear herself away.

Together with the whole inviting herself in thing and eating her food, it feels like she’s just exploiting the MC’s feelings to string her along and get what she wants. She wants the MC to be jealous, but doesn’t want to commit to her. And the MC knows she’s trapped but can’t pull out.

I'm not sure that's what's going on. I think maybe Yuka is purposely taunting Haru with guys, in order to make her confess. Yuka's line "Haru why d'you gotto just give up like that?" leads me to believe the kiss afterwards might be new territory for the couple. I know Haru's ending line about her color never drying and being smeared by Yuka's suggests they've been there before, and it always ends the same, but I kind to want to be optimistic about the end, or I'll feel like the story was just a depressing waste of time.

Edit: Yuka's game is still totally cruel, especially because Haru is another woman. Nothing would give a lesbian the confidence to confess her love, more than constantly talking about how much you're into guys lol. However it's way less callous than Yuka using Haru's feelings to score free meals.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 6:44PM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Wow, you guys have a very different impression than I do.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Art style looks kind of amateur-ish... and it's refreshing all right.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Really? I'd like to hear your interpretation. exchanging thoughts on a story is fun, as long as it's an honest exchange, and not just someone telling you you're wrong and insulting your intelligence for thinking that way.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Really? I'd like to hear your interpretation. exchanging thoughts on a story is fun, as long as it's an honest exchange, and not just someone telling you you're wrong and insulting your intelligence for thinking that way.

What I got is that Yuka is in love with Haru, but is very closed off and have a hard time expressing genuine affection so she confesses in a roundabout way and tries to get Haru to make the first move. Is she a bitch? Kinda, but I don't think she's playing Haru or using her.

joined Sep 1, 2017

What I got is that Yuka is in love with Haru, but is very closed off and have a hard time expressing genuine affection so she confesses in a roundabout way and tries to get Haru to make the first move. Is she a bitch? Kinda, but I don't think she's playing Haru or using her.

That's about what I got too. I just hate that game. I like you, and I'm pretty sure you like me too. I think you're just too afraid of rejection to admit it. However instead of making the first move myself, I'm going to taunt you by dating other people, and rubbing them in your face until you get jealous enough to overcome your fear.
It's bad enough in a heterosexual situation. Adding in the fact gay anxiety is probably adding to Haru's fear of rejection, teasing her with a string of guys, not only seems cruel, but pointless. How is Haru suppose to get the idea she, as a woman, has a shot, when all Yuka does is talk about guys. Yuka should at the very least talk about some nice cute girls she met. Maybe use that to subtly hint she is attracted to women too. Give Haru hope, she won't get shot down in flame, taking their precious friendship with her.

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 6:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.