Forum › Arknights!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Gaaaaahhhh GOT FREAKING AAK AGAIN I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH! REMEMBER LIKE A YEAR AGO WHEN I WAS ALL LIKE "OOOH I'M SO BLESSED IN THIS GAME :)"?! ME NEITHER! HES NOT EVEN IN RATE UP! REEEEEEEE

My condolences.

1 Drop Surtr in front of him
2 activate skill
3 ??????
4 profit!
Works for every boss but I use Utage instead.

Well, I'm avoiding using Surtr so. It turned out to not be so bad. I beat it with Ceobe and Utage in normal mode and because of deploy restriction in CM, I used Ceobe and Eyja instead. Utage instead took care of Greytails. Wow it was so satisfying seeing how freaking fast she drops their health to zero. Currently in middle of mastering her S2.

I cleared normal mode with Guard Amiya cause I wanted to be flashy but the deployment limit in CM really made me use Surtr. I really prefer to burst down Rat King before he gets far so I used Surtr + Saria. Even then, it took me a couple of retries. Mostly due to the Agents causing leaks. Also one of my failed runs was due to a stun sniper stunning Saria which then caused leaks. Almost wanted to bring Lappland here.

Meanwhile my mats, gone, reduced to atoms. I still have to M1 Weedy's skill 1 for CC and M3 Suzuran's skill 3 which for some reason I still have not maxed after all this time.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

I really prefer to burst down Rat King before he gets far so I used Surtr + Saria.

Well, in both cases I killed him on his spawning tile.

joined Jun 25, 2021

I vaguely remember seeing Amiya's age mentioned at one point in chapter 6, but I can't remember which part. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a transcript of the story available.

Speaking of chapter 6, at one point Amiya was scolding Blaze (and Doctor) for doing something dumb, which someone drew here. Anyone remember which part this scene was from?

Can I have the original picture of this please?

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I hate this game since it wants to give me everyone except Nian. :(

Edit: I just uninstalled the game. My bad luck combined with my waning interest in the game just makes it not worth my effort any more.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 12:37AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yo the new CC map is fun as heck! I haven't been able to get risk 15 but I'll keep trying before it rotates. Perma map looks much more fun than last time, at least. Had enough for 1 10-roll for Nian and got Beeswax...she's new but I'm never getting Nian now :'^)

I beat it without guides fairly easy, but like with Kazimierz Anni, I'm struggling to create a stable auto in last part.

I did check a few guides but I think I'll actually do it on my own. I see an Ifrit tile but I can ALSO use Schwarz on the other side! I'll use Purestream and another resistance up as medics plus defenders. Should be an easy clear the only problem I have is that...........I haven't e2 Schwarz yet and I'm broke from just getting her to 80. Good thing I got a long time to clear it, so I'm not in a hurry.
The previous one is kinda hard to auto...no idea why tbh, my deploys were good but still gives me errors :/

I hate this game since it wants to give me everyone except Nian. :(

Edit: I just uninstalled the game. My bad luck combined with my waning interest in the game just makes it not worth my effort any more.

F
Almost makes me want to stop playing too tbh, this has been very frustrating.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Yo the new CC map is fun as heck! I haven't been able to get risk 15 but I'll keep trying before it rotates. Perma map looks much more fun than last time, at least.

As much as I am annoyed I'm not as prepared as I wanted now that CC is here I'm actually quite hyped. Didn't try perma yet. I wanted to, but was too tired after work. New stage do look fun and fairly easy. Only beat it without risks so far.

Had enough for 1 10-roll for Nian and got Beeswax...she's new but I'm never getting Nian now :'^)

Did 1 10-roll as well and got Swire and Hung. Also lol I made 120 rolls last time. Makes my Hellagur and Aak spooks even more annoying (I still love you Hell <3).

I see an Ifrit tile but I can ALSO use Schwarz on the other side!

I used Ifrit on the line you're most likely talking about. I have Ifrit, Sideroca and Platinium on bottom, Eyja, Ceobe and Perfume on top and Hellagur with Ch'en guarding rear. Myrtle for DP, Utage to block/kill few last Gurillas and Red for last ice bombs and crutch blocking at the very end. I actually manage to make stable auto fairly easily. For Kazimierz it took me entire 2 months figuring it out and I still am not sure if it's entirely stable (not beating map itself, but figuring a setup that will always work and doesn't rely on too much rng).

The previous one is kinda hard to auto...no idea why tbh, my deploys were good but still gives me errors :/

Same. I was using Lappland and Mudrock so I guess RNG just didn't work out sometimes.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 6:12AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I did get Blaze, Eyjafjalla, Mudrock, and Ceobe though. Regardless I think I need a break from the game. My account is linked to my email address should I decide to pick it back up in a few months like I did just recently with Fire Emblem Heroes.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Managed only risk 14 on Locked-Down Prison. I'm happy that I managed to beat it with -50% attack, but +30% health was just too much for me. Later I thought of strategy that I might maybe pull max risk off with, but run out of time to try. My setup. I was thinking of grouping everyone near exit, so I can use Eyja to kill everyone at once and maybe use Liskarm to recharge her faster if needed.

So farm managed to do risk 15 on perma map.

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 5:37PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'll probably keep involved in the fandom even if I don't play the game anymore though.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I'll probably keep involved in the fandom even if I don't play the game anymore though.

Inevitably, I may end up doing the same when burnout sets in for me. I am still curious about where the story will go but alas, as with gacha games, story will keep going until the game dies.

Anyway, Lisa skill 3 M3 and Iris skill 2 M3 done for my risk 18 prep. I really want to use best snek against Bob and Mudrock so Lisa will be providing debuffs. Then Iris + Weedy for golems. Yeah, I'm going for the stunlock strat. That's a lot of pain ahead for me.

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Yuri Risk18

7 squad risk so I choose the ursus triangle. Don't know which pairing I like more between zima/rosa and zima/istina, so this works too. Eyja and any decent slow will put in a lot of work. The rest is just filling in the gaps + stall.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Managed to do risk 18 yesterday. Thanks for your Suzuran, myrrhmidon! Other 2 I had in friends had S2 set instead and I really needed S3 for my strategy to work. Setup and risks. Strat is definitely far from optimal, but idk how much higher I can go. This CC really is arts dmg check.

Also didn't max East Armory. Was close to doing it, but didn't have enough free time and for some reason I was challenging myself to not use devices (I guess since there is risk where they're banned, so I wanted to prepare myself). Did max risk of Pyrite Gorge though. My pool of supports I invested in at all is very limited, so I thought I won't pull it off, but it turned out to be enough. I'd actually use Rosa instead of W, but I just blown up all my refreshes and I had no time and patience to refresh it through leaving stage.

myrrhmidon posted:

Inevitably, I may end up doing the same when burnout sets in for me. I am still curious about where the story will go but alas, as with gacha games, story will keep going until the game dies.

You're getting bored of the game?

whatayuri posted:

Yuri Risk18

Gj! I see we used very similar strategies.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was already getting burned out if that wasn't obvious, but now I'm motivated again.

I forgot to screenshot (as usual) so had to re-do it here's my brag medal.
I think I can still go higher but I got other things to do lol
Investing in Podenco might make it easier?

Let me clarify: I used Eckogen vid for risk 19 then 21 but not for my first risk 18 or the challenges. My risk 18 strat was pretty similar though, just swap Suzuran(+support) for E2 Haze and Shamare, SA for a bit more DPS on debuffed Mudrock/Bob which was actually overkill lol, I think I drop my own Mudrock but she got bonked.

Yesterday's risks weren't too bad, only annoying map. Today was annoying risks but more manageable map. I'm NOT looking forward to the fecking Windswept stage whatever it's called...I might just skip those two days, I hate that map that much.

By spamming 1 hour recruitments, I got Castle 3 and THRM EX max pot in a day...also got 2 top OP tags, one with a wasted senior tag. Too bad I can't get anything new from recruitment, picked AoE for Ifrit pot.

If anyone needs Saria S3 M3, I can swap Eyja or Angie for her.

Yeah, I'm going for the stunlock strat. That's a lot of pain ahead for me.

OOF I saw that strat. Good luck with that!

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 2:17AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Managed to do risk 18 yesterday. Thanks for your Suzuran, myrrhmidon! Other 2 I had in friends had S2 set instead and I really needed S3 for my strategy to work. Setup and risks. Strat is definitely far from optimal, but idk how much higher I can go. This CC really is arts dmg check.

Congrats! And your welcome. I think this was before I max leveled her not that it makes much of a difference. I just wanted to max her. I am glad I managed to m3 her skill 3.

myrrhmidon posted:

You're getting bored of the game?

Not yet. But I think it's inevitable. I am still fairly invested tho and the fact that I went out of my way to use ops I like for my risk 18 clear is proof that I still like the gameplay as well. I still want to keep trying strats using favorite ops.

whatayuri posted:

Yuri Risk18

Gj! I see we used very similar strategies.

Not as good as this tho. My congratulations for continuing to spread the power of yuri with your risk 18 clears! I am always in awe when I see this.

Thank you but I caved and let the golems go. Timing the sleep was really hard. Of my many attempts, 2 hours was the longest I got maintaining the sync before ultimately failing. Even when I decided to let them go, I still used the Weedy strat to delay them. Here's my risk 18 clear using ops I like. Iris' sleep was only crucial once which was when the 2nd golem arrived. Second attempt at syncing failed but by that point I could let them go. Just had to change from 1 HP seal risk to risk 3 HP debuff. I am proud that Eunectes could take on Big Bob and Mudrock.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I didn't actually skip the dum wind stage and cleared it with overkill. I remembered the Ifrit line and Mudrock's resistance and figured it would be pretty brain-dead to have her on one side and Hellagur+a defender on the other. Overkill because I dropped SA and Skadi on the stragglers because I thought I needed more DPS. Didn't feel like trying higher risk because I don't like the map.

Thank you but I caved and let the golems go. Timing the sleep was really hard. Of my many attempts, 2 hours was the longest I got maintaining the sync before ultimately failing

I don't blame you, I would lose my IRL sanity if I had to keep micromanaging the map like that for hours. Nice work either way and I hope you had a snack because your brain probably needed it after that.

Iris' sleep was only crucial once which was when the 2nd golem arrived.

Had a similar experience on my first clear but used Kafka.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I forgot to screenshot (as usual) so had to re-do it here's my brag medal.

How the hell did you manage to do it with that squad? Did you pick any mudrock&bob/golem risks? Either way, wow great job!

I'm NOT looking forward to the fecking Windswept stage whatever it's called...I might just skip those two days, I hate that map that much.

Yea. While I don't mind map itself, most of my operators rely heavily on attack speed, so -30 attack speed risk was too much for me. Also -30% damage from it and -15% dmg from wind thingies wasn't great either, so I just settled for risk 8 and was done with it. On the other hand I was determinate to beat Deserted Factory with max risk. Had to adjust my setup from Blade, since increased movement speed was screwing it. Myrtle was last man standing, but she did it! (I just retreated everyone for lolz, they didn't all actually died at the end) Pyrite Gorge today was really hard. Ban on defenders, supports and snipers was already a lot, but still manageable, but on vanguards was a real overkill and huge pain. In moment like this I really wish I already invested in more operators, especially Phantom and Waai Fu. Still managed to beat it after many attempts. Didn't even use Utage, Warfarin and Sideroca. I pretty much just picked everyone I invested in decent amount.

By spamming 1 hour recruitments, I got Castle 3 and THRM EX max pot in a day...also got 2 top OP tags, one with a wasted senior tag. Too bad I can't get anything new from recruitment, picked AoE for Ifrit pot.

Wow gj!

I tried stalling with Weedy once when I was figuring out different strategies. It was pretty fun, have to admit.

myrrhmidon posted:

Congrats! And your welcome. I think this was before I max leveled her not that it makes much of a difference.

Yea. It was when she was still on lvl 40.

Thank you but I caved and let the golems go.

Meanwhile she tries to kill golems.

Well since you mentioned it I figured I can do that too and go quite high (I actually only managed risk 21), I just tried to figure out strat where I kill them, because 1. I don't like letting enemies slip (also it kinda feels lame) and 2. I was hoping to go for higher risks and then I'll need to kill them. So I tried to let them go, but had issues and ended up actually letting Bob and second golem go instead. I tried different risks variants, but 21 is as far as I could go. I probably could go a bit higher with new risks, but not too much, cos there isn't a lot of them and most of them will fuck up my strategy. The setup I used.

Honestly I can kill golems, the issue is Bob and Mudrock. In order to kill them at the same time, I can't let golems destroy last rubble, so I need to kill them near their spawn point, since that's only place where I can use Ifrit to cut their resistance, but I don't have enough time to redeploy Specter and Ifrit to then deal with Bob and Mudrock at the same time. And if do it like on screenshot, the cooldowns won't recharge before Bob comes. Honestly if the title under Eyja wasn't banned, it'd be much easier and my strat would probably work. Unless I have a breakthrough and figure different setup, that's the highest I can go with my current operators on first week. Now I'll try seeing what risks I can add from second week, but I'm not really expecting much.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Definitely had a satisfying meal and sleep after finally getting risk 18.

Anyway BIG NEWS! R6S collab confirmed and it's supposed to be Mid-August. With Dusk + Saga announced for July 30... that means back to back limited banners! Goodluck to us all... Do note that Ash in the R6S banner is guaranteed in 120 rolls.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Time to promote a a smaller channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCd9VogksLoTFNB8EunSJOSg
You want to see actual low star clears no BS? Yep, there you go. Very impressive clears, even a risk 18 on perma map.

How the hell did you manage to do it with that squad? Did you pick any mudrock&bob/golem risks? Either way, wow great job!

Max golem buffs and let doctor eat them. No buffs on the thicc duo. Suzuran S2 actually gives you plenty of time to slowly tickle enemies. THRM EX also inflicts fragile.

I tried stalling with Weedy once when I was figuring out different strategies. It was pretty fun, have to admit.

I had to try it for the week 2 challenges, failed a few times before I figured out the proper way to reset.

Honestly I can kill golems, the issue is Bob and Mudrock. In order to kill them at the same time, I can't let golems destroy last rubble, so I need to kill them near their spawn point, since that's only place where I can use Ifrit to cut their resistance, but I don't have enough time to redeploy Specter and Ifrit to then deal with Bob and Mudrock at the same time. And if do it like on screenshot, the cooldowns won't recharge before Bob comes. Honestly if the title under Eyja wasn't banned, it'd be much easier and my strat would probably work. Unless I have a breakthrough and figure different setup, that's the highest I can go with my current operators on first week. Now I'll try seeing what risks I can add from second week, but I'm not really expecting much.

Is it even possible to defeat both buffed golems and the thicc duo without Surtr/Weedy stall for hours? My brain hurts from trying to risk 25

Anyway BIG NEWS! R6S collab confirmed and it's supposed to be Mid-August. With Dusk + Saga announced for July 30... that means back to back limited banners! Goodluck to us all... Do note that Ash in the R6S banner is guaranteed in 120 rolls.

I'm fecked. No rolls, no money, no sanity :'^)
I have to at least try to get screaming doggo, so I might just have to skip on R6 fml.

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 4:40AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Definitely had a satisfying meal and sleep after finally getting risk 18.

I told you we'll get it for sure. It is different from KFC and Purestream one, cos those were tied to real life events. I'd say Purestream was the least likely to happen, but they actually organized it again (I think?). Actually now that I think about it KFC might be the least likely to happen, cos they'd need to organize it in all countries at the same time for everyone playing on global to have it.

As for collab itself, I know about 120 rolls and since we'll get first 20 from event, we really only need 100 (which is most likely why it's 120), but i'm not sure if I'll roll more than the free rolls, because I'm not sure if I even care about those R6S operators.

Rye posted:

Time to promote a a smaller channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCd9VogksLoTFNB8EunSJOSg
You want to see actual low star clears no BS? Yep, there you go. Very impressive clears, even a risk 18 on perma map.

Nice, though there's few of those people on YT that do only E1 or only 3 stars clears.

THRM EX also inflicts fragile.

Yea, but it's only 3 sec and have insane redeploy time. I'm using Suzuran S3 multiple times and it was still tight.

Is it even possible to defeat both buffed golems and the thicc duo without Surtr/Weedy stall for hours?

Yes, cos I'm doing it. Not with max risks though. And actually I did think that Surtr would be better for my strat than Specter, since she deals arts dmg, can block as well and unlike Specter, I can drop her on top of enemy without worrying of her dying before I can use skill. The issue was that I had to pick support Suzuran. I actually finally E2 my own, so I'm think of trying it, but I didn't master her skill, so idk if drop in dps won't end up just balancing out.

Anyway, part nobody cares about. Max risk Locked-Down Prison and max risk Transport Hub. At first I thought risks were much easier than last week for Prison, but then pulling it off turned out to be really hard. In my first clear my strategy fallen apart at the end and I leaked last caster, so I wasn't really satisfied with my clear. I worked on it until I had a more reliable one without any leaks and weren't relying on just hopping I'll somehow kill everyone at the end. Hub on the other hand was a annoying map with annoying risks, but it wasn't that hard, but took me some time before I figured out perfect timing for everything.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Holy fuck, that was hard. Also I forgot to mention that I'm really unhappy with sudden rush with events.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Holy fuck, that was hard. Also I forgot to mention that I'm really unhappy with sudden rush with events.

Congrats! Grudgebearers practically oneshotting everything with that. Tho I only did risk 8, I was actually surprised Eunectes with no healing could tank one with the risk 3 buff until her skill activated. Still brought Silence's drone just to be sure.

Sudden rush indeed. I do hope we get a break after. Hopefully event reruns. Likely Yostar will delay Passenger to December and Kal + Skalter to late December or January just like they did for anniv last year/early this year.

I told you we'll get it for sure. It is different from KFC and Purestream one, cos those were tied to real life events. I'd say Purestream was the least likely to happen, but they actually organized it again (I think?). Actually now that I think about it KFC might be the least likely to happen, cos they'd need to organize it in all countries at the same time for everyone playing on global to have it.

I still do want the KFC skins tho maybe they can remove the KFC logo like what Azur Lane EN did for the Pizza Hut skins. The skin for Ifrit is just so cute and she looks so happy. Like getting a well-deserved birthday party.

Suzuran S2 actually gives you plenty of time to slowly tickle enemies.

My next goal should be to M3 that skill.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

An hour left...I think I'll skip today....too tired and I don't like this map. Edit: ran out of time and now got insomnia lol

Yea, but it's only 3 sec and have insane redeploy time. I'm using Suzuran S3 multiple times and it was still tight.

Besides Shamare, the only other debuff option I got is an underleveled Pramanix, take it or leave it shrug
I'm leveling Shamare's S1 as well and might try her out instead, idk if I'll be successful but we'll see.

Anyway, part nobody cares about.

What are you talking about? I always click on everyone's links! Say "almost no one cares about" at the very least.

I still do want the KFC skins tho maybe they can remove the KFC logo like what Azur Lane EN did for the Pizza Hut skins.

Not impossible but still X

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 8:13AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

I still do want the KFC skins tho maybe they can remove the KFC logo like what Azur Lane EN did for the Pizza Hut skins.

Not impossible but still X

E to believe for me. Understandable if it still doesn't happen tho.

Anyway I want to share this official art. My goggles must be on tight cause all I see are two gay pairings.

EDIT: CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

New LIMITED OP Summer Sniper Ch'en. E2 Art. My goodness haird down Ch'en is really gorgeous

The other 6 star Mizuki, 5 star La Pluma, and the welfare 5 star Tequila

NEW SKINS

I just had a feeling she was getting a skin just so we can deploy her with armor off. Mudrock summer skin

Sussuro summer skin, JAYE!, Whoah badonkers Sideroca, and YES PROJEKT RED

RIP Pink Doggo

EDIT 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Summer Ch'en has a little accessory that looks like Talulah! Shippers are going wild. I hope she has lines about Talulah.

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 3:24PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

What are you talking about? I always click on everyone's links! Say "almost no one cares about" at the very least.

My bad. I'll say it right next time xP

myrrhmidon posted:

EDIT: CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

Wow. Aegle didn't upload it yet.

New LIMITED OP Summer Sniper Ch'en. E2 Art. My goodness haird down Ch'en is really gorgeous

WOW. She looks great! I'm not entirely sure how I feel about them starting to add different versions though. I actually like that instead of getting 2-3-4 versions of same characters, ever new operator is actually new. I guess as long as it's once in a while and they won't go FGO route with it, it'll be fine? Still I don't like the feeling now I need to own this Ch'en as well, despite already having her.

The other 6 star Mizuki, 5 star La Pluma, and the welfare 5 star Tequila

La Pluma looks cool!

NEW SKINS

I just had a feeling she was getting a skin just so we can deploy her with armor off. Mudrock summer skin

Not going to complain about that xP It is a bit annoying E2 doesn't change operators look. Whatever you want to say about FGO, ability to customize look of your servant was good (assuming designs were any good to begin with).

Sussuro summer skin, JAYE!, Whoah badonkers Sideroca, and YES PROJEKT RED

Holy! Red looks great!

RIP Pink Doggo

?

joined Apr 30, 2020

RIP Pink Doggo

?

Back in CN's 1st anniversary stream last year, the devs teased these upcoming ops. Of those 6, we now have 5 of them: Thorns, Surtr, Saga, Archetto, and Mountain. But the one between Thorns and Surtr, the pink haired doggo drawn by Namie, has still yet to show up. It's been more than a year already. So now, the current "meme" is "pink doggo when" and "RIP pink doggo". Btw, Mizuki happens to be drawn by Namie too so maybe it's just a matter of time for pink doggo.

Ch'en and her Talulah plushie! So cute!

And now fittingly summertime Ch'en x Talulah!

With CC ending, I decided to check my support usage. Suzuran is to be expected. Eunectes somewhat surprising. But Iris?! Wow, congrats to those two people. I had checked last time too and I was surprised at how much Eunectes gets used in CC.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 9:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.