Forum › Genshin Impact!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well I got Klee to level 90 already so she's the next one to join the level 90 club. No level 90 weapon since I'm waiting for Dodoco Tales to use for her.

Anyway character level wise here's my current team.

90: Lumine, Klee, Keqing, Amber, Noelle
80: Eula, Fischl (70/80), Lisa (70/80), Sucrose
60: Kaeya, Beidou, Ningguang (50/60), Xinyan (50/60), Bennett (50/60), Xiangling (50/60
50: Barbara, Diona
40: Childe, Chongyun, Xingqiu (20/40)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I got way too familiar by half with Cryohypo's moves last week farming mats for Eula's final Ascension .-.

TODO this week: farm altogether too many Wolf Fangs to Ascend weapons because tfw almost all of my good ones need those ヽ((◎д◎))ゝ

this seems about right

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I need to farm more Dandelion Seeds to get Eula to level 90. :( I only have 10/60 right now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Huh, never had a problem with those. Then again Lesbian Bitch Gorilla Knight is pretty much the first char I've seriously leveled who eats them (btw may I note there's no way it's a coincidence that all of her upgrades use basically the exact same mats as Jean's?) and I make a point to grab such resources whenever I pass by them specifically to stockpile against possible future needs...

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really liked Negom's Hu Tao/Yanfei minicomic that I read. I hope it can come here soon.

Edit: Today I got Rosaria to friendship level 10. :) Sucrose is not too far behind her in the climb toward 10 as well.

Edit: Sucrose is now friendship level 10 too.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 12:16AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Funfact: "waverider" is the name of a particular hypersonic aircraft design. Gotta go fast!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

New banner: Kazuha - Bennett - Rosaria - Razor.
Fucking stacked! They really want us to roll this time.
Ayaka's banner will be on July 21 supposedly

Haven't tried the current mini event. Is it actually difficult or just people being silly again?

Be sure to finish the archipelago story! I think the map will stay but not the quest. I'll do another sweep for any cheats I missed either way.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I don't know. I'm not bothering doing anything other than the minimum for the primogems right now.

As for Kazuha's banner it's a 100% skip for me.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Mihoyo apparently decided to disable changing of names and signatures again. Hope you like the one you're currently using.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ CCP anniversary or some dogshite like that and it's locked so people don't troll. It'll revert back soon if it's not back already?

I almost regret not rolling for Klee but I feel better knowing Ayaka is guaranteed to be mine, I WILL hit pity with what I have rn worst case scenario. Better Amber is the difficult one, I want her but Baal might be right after? Are we really getting 3 female 5*s in a row? Kinda sus.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

How is everyone doing in the Kaboom Ball Combat mini game? Today's was a bit harder than the first round but was still doable. It probably would've been easier had I not been rushing to get it done before I had to go to church though. Am going to get the rest of the rewards later once I get home.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

^ CCP anniversary or some dogshite like that and it's locked so people don't troll. It'll revert back soon if it's not back already?

I almost regret not rolling for Klee but I feel better knowing Ayaka is guaranteed to be mine, I WILL hit pity with what I have rn worst case scenario. Better Amber is the difficult one, I want her but Baal might be right after? Are we really getting 3 female 5*s in a row? Kinda sus.

From some rumors, after Ayaka and Yoimiya will be the rerun banner of Xiao and Ganyu (Moon Festival in China 21/9)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

From some rumors, after Ayaka and Yoimiya will be the rerun banner of Xiao and Ganyu (Moon Festival in China 21/9)

You sure about that from what I've heard Keqing is supposed to play an important role in the Moonchase Festival so maybe they would do a small banner with her as the rate up in it?

Also I spent a single fate on Kazuha's banner and got my first copy of Razor. :)

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

You sure about that from what I've heard Keqing is supposed to play an important role in the Moonchase Festival so maybe they would do a small banner with her as the rate up in it?

Also I spent a single fate on Kazuha's banner and got my first copy of Razor. :)

Well, that't the point of leaks and rumors, you can't be sure about them. Although it was correct about Ayaka and Yoimiya banner.
But if you want to believe it, then those 2 rerun banner. In the next version, unlock Chasm, Baizhu banner and 1 free Yaoyao. Raiden got 2 models and will be released next year

About Keqing, yes they also mention high chance of her story quest. But i don't think she can be rated up again, she was only a replacement because Chinese being supertitous about funeral in New Year

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's the livestream codes for 1.7:

AS6BQKLY9GLD
GBNA9J5H9Y4H
LS6T4L9ZZ7TH

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Nice chart even though it doesn't make me dislike Baal as a character much less. Unless the story change my view I'm not rolling on her since her current presentation makes her out as pure evil.

Edit: Kaeya just reached friendship level 10 today. He's my first male character to be at friendship level 10 and the seventh overall.

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 2:33PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm actually more concerned about Baal being a Mei or not, Mei IS NOT a murderer or a tyrant but she really does look like her, especially APHO Mei. Maybe she a Raiden just how Yae is NOT Sakura. She probably has a very good reason for hunting people, she'll be joining us after all.

Speaking of Keqing, SHE SO FREAKING AMAZING IN HONKAI LOL! WHY ISN'T SHE THIS GOOD IN GENSHIN?!

I like the chart but it's missing one person! She probably wants/currently eating the Tuna from the prologue! Then again, I don't think she has a vision.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

How many characters does everyone have at friendship level 10? Mine right now are: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, and Kaeya.

joined May 26, 2016

I'm actually more concerned about Baal being a Mei or not, Mei IS NOT a murderer or a tyrant but she really does look like her, especially APHO Mei. Maybe she a Raiden just how Yae is NOT Sakura. She probably has a very good reason for hunting people, she'll be joining us after all.

Speaking of Keqing, SHE SO FREAKING AMAZING IN HONKAI LOL! WHY ISN'T SHE THIS GOOD IN GENSHIN?!

I like the chart but it's missing one person! She probably wants/currently eating the Tuna from the prologue! Then again, I don't think she has a vision.

Ummm did you forget how she became the queen of thunder???

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Yeah? By pretending to be a sith lord and working for the edgelord? That's still not the same and the only deaths in her hands are debatable if they're even on her. Her current BFF is also a total sweety pretending to be a cold blooded killer. If you're talking about Honkai 2 then idk, haven't finished it. Still X

How many characters does everyone have at friendship level 10? Mine right now are: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, and Kaeya.

I just got Venti to 10, Ganyu, Diluc, Noelle, Zhongli, I think thats it? Sucrose, Xiao, Diona are very close to 10. Keqing, Mona and Rosaria are almost at 9. I think Kaeya, Ningguang, Bennett also 8 and Beidou at 7. The other ones are lower. Xiangling is bond 10 too.

Ok the mini event is freaking hard on mobile! Changing mid combat to ball shooting mode mid combat is VERY clunky.

I really hope the next abyss rotation isn't total garbage again, I actually enjoyed this one and finished the damn thing. Only 34 stars but I know I just need some levels on my Anemos and artifact rng+exp for a full clear.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 6:14AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just got Yanfei from the standard gacha. :) She was the main reason I was planning on rolling on Ayaka's banner but since I got her I don't know.

joined May 26, 2016

^ Yeah? By pretending to be a sith lord and working for the edgelord? That's still not the same and the only deaths in her hands are debatable if they're even on her. Her current BFF is also a total sweety pretending to be a cold blooded killer. If you're talking about Honkai 2 then idk, haven't finished it. Still X

I just got Venti to 10, Ganyu, Diluc, Noelle, Zhongli, I think thats it? Sucrose, Xiao, Diona are very close to 10. Keqing, Mona and Rosaria are almost at 9. I think Kaeya, Ningguang, Bennett also 8 and Beidou at 7. The other ones are lower. Xiangling is bond 10 too.

Ok the mini event is freaking hard on mobile! Changing mid combat to ball shooting mode mid combat is VERY clunky.

I really hope the next abyss rotation isn't total garbage again, I actually enjoyed this one and finished the damn thing. Only 34 stars but I know I just need some levels on my Anemos and artifact rng+exp for a full clear.

My friend i am talking about the first time she became one she literally wiped out a whole city killing everyone and was perfectly fine with it at a point. Aswell she is currently working with a group who littreally plan on commiting genocide lol she isn't pretending she knows full well what she is doing. She just disregards that fact because kiana ultimately is generally who she actually cares about she ia tully pl qith destroying the world if it came to it just for her and lesser extent bronya live how are they not the same?

Like don't get me wrong i love mei but her values outside kiana and the others have always been shown to be questionable

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 7:18PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ hmm maybe you're right. But since she's always so sweet to named characters, that's the image my brain immediately defaults to.

Update downloaded, fates ready, storm approaching.

I was this close to rolling on weapon banner for Ayaka because I figured we're getting a bunch of primos but I can't do it after looking up Baal art lol. Also, weapon banner is still garbo and would probably give me the spear or a non rate up.

I just got Yanfei from the standard gacha. :) She was the main reason I was planning on rolling on Ayaka's banner but since I got her I don't know.

You should try to get that C1 unless you just don't want to roll on the banner at all. I really hope she drops early for me so I don't have to keep rolling after getting Ayaka.

Edit: didn't gold medal 2 of the challenges, that event was terrible. Why did they make the final archipelago event so bad?

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 7:12AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I got what I wanted from this banner (Ayaka) with only 27 wishes made. I had 11 already on the banner. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.