Forum › SetsuAyu After 3rd Live Again discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sequel to SetsuAya After 3rd Live. If you like their content, shoot the artist a few bucks on Ko-fi.

Thanks for sharing this with us, myonglette!

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 1:12PM

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Thank you for giving me more SetsuAyu. I swear this one sent me to tears with how amazing you portrayed their characters. I also wish for SetsuAyu to become good friends in season 2 although I also wish for ShioPomu to be good friends as well.

Nui
joined Jun 22, 2019

This was cute, but not gonna lie I would love more angst/f’d up YuXAyumu doujin.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

AAAAh this is so good,I really like it when authors match the seiyuus and characters so good that you can feel the connection

joined Apr 21, 2020

I don't want to be a downer, but it's feels like something happened to Yuu and Ayumu is coping with it by, at least, making Setsuna similiar to her. That's why se dye her hair.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 3:53AM

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Were it not a direct reference to real stage costuming — and were Yuu not mentioned as being very much present in Ayumu's earlier comment — I might agree.

I think there could be some transference going on; part of why Setsuna and Ayumu both like the tip-highlight thing so much does seem to be because Yuu does it, and I could easily see this Setsuna wanting that as a way to be closer to what Ayumu wants, or what she thinks she wants.

(I really love the later Setsuna bond episodes in SIFAS, when she's able to, well, come out to her family and be understood by them. This story would presumably be before that, but I can see her really treasuring this sort of hidden reminder of people who really see her.)

(And yes, I'm suspecting the "Nakagawa Nana is a closeted school idol" storyline has an intended sub rosa queer reading, if for nothing else for the fact that one of her post-coming-out stories involves her buying doujinshi with Riko.)

joined Jun 3, 2021

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaahh wooooooooooooah
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

To reply you must either login or sign up.