Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^^ Nah, she did get Eula and not Batman.
I ran out of coins and couldn't buy anything from friend teapots lol

I finally got a crit damage hat from the cryo set. Now if only I got any other usable pieces...
Also finally max ascended Xiao. Weapon is still low lvl, wexp hell is pain.

Also, bye hide and seek! You were fun and I hope you come back!

@Sakura: congrats! for Eula team, you should really be using Fischl instead for supa conduct. Rosaria is probably fine.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I'm right now using a 4 piece Gladiator set for Eula. I haven't leveled many of her artifacts up yet so that's holding her back.

As for Fischl, I'm likely not going to use her unless I get Mona since I ship them together.

Alas no Ganyu so Keqing doesn't have her wife in my game.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Eula benefits bigtime from Superconduct reactions what with being 95% physical deeps nuke, but it's not very important how exactly they're created - Lisa's Burst field is one obvious candidate particularly given the extra physresist shred from her Ascension passive. Should stack real well with things like Rosaria or Diona's Burst fields...

Kinda spitballing here but you could probably throw in like Barbara's ES or Xinqiu's swords for that added freeze/electro-arc madness because if you're going to overdo things might as well go the full distance o3o

Also yay rep 8'd Liyue on Sunday, now all I'm missing is capping Frostbearer for a full windglider selection. The Crimson Wish grind is real (if thankfully simple) and I'm pretty sure I'm missing two Agates from the openworld that I can't find even after scouring the mountain twice with the official map :c

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I don't remember that much about the Crimson Wish grind other than I got it to rank 12 before 1.2 was finished so a while ago.

I'm not using Xinqiu. Maybe Barbara since she's the only Hydro character that I both have and like using. Although in her case she's capped at level 50 since I haven't run the Oceanid in months. It should (hopefully) be easier with Rosaria and Keqing to deal with the spawns. Maybe I'll use Noelle for shields too.

Edit: I just found about the Mimi Tomo event which gives primogems and other goodies.

last edited at May 25, 2021 12:30AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I did something pretty dumb last night. I had put off doing the Windtrace event until like the last 1.5 hours before it ended - I don't even know why, I actually found it pretty fun. Thankfully people were nice enough to let me win a few times so I did manage to grind everything just before the event ended. But unfortunately, I didn't realize the event page would actually go away too right when the event ended - I thought there would be a day or two to pick up all of the rewards afterwards. Thankfully I only lost the Celebration: Peekaboo! namecard, but I still feel pretty bad since I'll never get the change to get it again (unless the event gets a rerun, which is totally possible).

Also, I played one match that was loading in just as the event ran out; I and 3 other people were stuck in a game for 4 minutes but none of us could use any of the Windtrace abilities at all, so that was pretty funny.

Sad Hu Tao x Yanfei comic
Sad (but for different reasons) Keqing x Ningguang comic + a follow-up

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Today I got to Trust Rank 8 and Luxury Rating of 15K Adeptal Energy. Am on the road to Trust 9 soonish.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I googled for leaks first time in a while, and apparently the Ganyu rerun is coming in 1.7!!!!

https://progameguides.com/genshin-impact/genshin-impact-when-is-the-next-banner-coming/

"A Ganyu rerun is also rumored to be happening."

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Ugh Right after the Klee rerun. Sorry Ganyu but I'm probably going to have to pass on your banner.

Anyone else ship Taoling (Hu Tao x Xiangling)? We need some pictures of the ship here.

last edited at May 27, 2021 10:59PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Codes from the livestream, might have missed some as I had to be away from the comp frequently; dunno how long they're good for but better be fast:

8A6ABHTH2N9Z
UTNBBGSZ3NQM
WTNTBYSZJNRD

(also I don't remember World of Warships looking like that...)

last edited at May 28, 2021 1:04PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Good that Klee's banner is first so I can roll on her with my currently 276 wishes.

Edit: Tomorrow I'm going to hit Trust rank 9. With all of the stuff I have left I should hit trust 10 by next Sunday the 6th.

last edited at May 29, 2021 8:08PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was busy all day and couldn't get the codes in time. Wtf is MHY thinking? That was like less than 10 hours.

Might roll for Klee if I get some more rolls but idk...I see that Ayaka and my primos are getting motivated.

My Mona and Rosaria are ready for full ascension but I need more mora. Almost done with Razor too, since I didn't get Eula.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I tried to look a bit more into the rumored Ganyu rerun, but I wasn't able to find a proper source for it... I hope it doesn't turn out to be a fake rumor sob

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I got Amber's C2 yesterday. Am right now at 560/1500 points toward Trust rank 10.

Edit: June's buyable 4*s are Kaeya and Barbara.

last edited at May 31, 2021 5:08PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Changing of name and signature is currently disabled. I hope that the feature gets restored soon or at least Mihoyo gives an official statement on the matter.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hey, is anyone in the American servers willing to let me join their teapot to purchase from the traveling salesman so I could complete round 3 of the adeptal mirror? It would be greatly appreciated

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I have my teapot open but you won't be able to buy until Saturday. My UID and PSN account is posted on page 29.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

A lot of new character reveals... I might pull for Yoimiya especially if Ganyu is pushed further back. Ayaka, dunno, probably not seriously at least.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I have my teapot open but you won't be able to buy until Saturday. My UID and PSN account is posted on page 29.

ok cool, thanks

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New redemption codes for the game:

GENSHINGALAXY- 10000 Mora, 3 Mondstadt Hash Brown, 10 Adventurer's Experience, 3 Norther Smoked Chicken, 5 Fine Enhancement Ore
GENSHINEPIC- 10000 Mora, 3 Squirrel Fish, 3 Northern Apple Stew, 5 Fine Enhancement Ore, 10 Adventurer's Experience

I got Klee on my 110 pull I think. The first pity was a Keqing spook. I got Bennett, C4 Sucrose, C6 Barbara, and C4 Fischl from the banner.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 11:52PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Some more codes:

GS6ACJ775KNV
SBNBUK67M37Z

Apparently still no primos tho, MHY pls :c

...also ngl but yo-ho-hoing those nautical Hilis in the Waverider is oddly relaxing.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Congrats! I thought you went leviathan mode when I saw Klee, then I remembered you saved for her haha.

This banner is terrible for me so skip, weapon banner is even worse. Don't really care for Kazuha but I dig the Beiguang memes about Beidou adopting him as a family with Ningguang lol but idk if he'll be coming with one of the others that got announced.
Everyone simping hard for the new Amber hahaha...pain bunny.

There's a new achievement for riding on a friend's ship. I'll be annoying one of you tomorrow lol. Don't worry, I'll PM first, and again feel free to PM me anytime.

Hey, is anyone in the American servers willing to let me join their teapot to purchase from the traveling salesman so I could complete round 3 of the adeptal mirror? It would be greatly appreciated

Mine is in page one and teapot open.

Edit: bleh I need to work harder on the teapot but the time locked building kills my motivation.
The new mechanic is REALLY good! I loved the Mona dialogue in the teapot lol! She's so precious <3

Edit 2: I assume no one here will buy the Jean skin? $25, no unique animations, ugly pants. Nice thighs are not enough for me, actually...I don't even know if I'll ever roll Jean either, why bother? Seriously! the more I think about it, after playing Arknights, it's not unreasonable to ask for a copy of Jean if they're also asking us to buy the $30 pack for it. Meh, Im still salty with MHY tbh

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 6:11AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Reasons I have no interest in Jean's skin:

• lmao that price tag
  • no meaningful improvement over her default
  • on the contrary adds that retarded gratuitous thigh strap thingy AZN visual designers have been obsessed with for years for some godforsaken reason; it's like Rob Liefeld with his POUCHES EVERYWHERE and looks similarly dumb*
  • will look very stupid and out of place outside the temp archipelago
  • imagine having cool Anemo neesan ಥ‿ಥ
  • lmao that price tag

Much of the above is why Barb's skin is also destined to gather dust unused as far as I'm concerned and why I usually just ignore teh obligatory swimsuit espisodesskins in games in general.

*it's already present in GI ofc - hi Xianling, Xinyan and Edgy Boi Batman for starters - but not to such glaringly annoying degrees

Meanwhile the Pot resident talks are great, why are you such a huggable dork Fischl (っ´ω`c)

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 3:57PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I use Mash's swimsuit costume in FGO most of the time though. Although in her case it's the only combat outfit that has her with glasses. And glasses are cute.

I really wanted Qiqi too though. :( I hope she gets a rate up banner.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 9:24PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll be on mobile for a while so it's a bit of a pain to fight the world bosses with my new team lol
I didn't touch the event or teapot today so I'll visit someone tomorrow.

*Another point against Jean's skin: THE FUCKING SKIRT IS LITERALLY A PNG! WTF IT LOOKS AWFUL AND SHE ALSO HAS SOME LAZY CLIPPING ON HER LEGS OOF. MHY seriously didn't want our money in 1.6 did they?

I'll definitely use the Barbruh skin for the bare thighs whenever I use her since she's already collecting dust for me. It's almost like not actually having her at all.
Actually........I might start using her since I don't have Jean/Qiqi for Xiao's sustain.

it's like Rob Liefeld with his POUCHES EVERYWHERE and looks similarly dumb

Surprised you didn't mention modern Square Enix and belts.

why are you such a huggable dork Fischl (っ´ω`c)

She also now laughs at the end of her auto attacks if you're using the JP voices. Precious!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm not even surprised to find someone went through with this very bad, even worse, actually terrible idea. Points for persistence tho.

...and ofc as soon as people saw the leaked worldmap with Inazuma some madlad started planning to cross there the same way...

it's like Rob Liefeld with his POUCHES EVERYWHERE and looks similarly dumb

Surprised you didn't mention modern Square Enix and belts.

Well to put things in perspective the newest Final Fantasy I've played is VII.
The original one.

why are you such a huggable dork Fischl (っ´ω`c)

She also now laughs at the end of her auto attacks if you're using the JP voices. Precious!

Ya I noticed that too. Goes well with the Ohohohojousama Pose she briefly strikes at the end of the sequence :D

...meanwhile Qiqi's convo is (´・ω・`) AF once she starts mulling over the implications of her zombie Alzheimers.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 8:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.