Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

How could you!? Gib my doggo back!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

This week's sale is Jade-Eyed Cat and Sheriff Cat.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Phew, after putting it off until the last day I finally managed to clear the shop in the Energy Amplifier event. (Un)surprisingly, Ningguang and Zhongli were the MVP's here, despite them not even being level 90.

I haven't tried the Windtrace event yet; from what I've heard it's pretty unbalanced in favor of the hunters (especially if you're using Mona lol) but it still seems pretty fun.

last edited at May 16, 2021 11:26PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I finally did both floor 5 and 6 of the Spiral Abyss today. :) Am done with the BP achievement part of the Hide and Seek event but I'm going to keep doing it until I get all of the rewards. Am right now at BP level 40 and can get up to 45 this week.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Ok guys I got Eula, now who do I ship her with, amber or Yanfei?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ok guys I got Eula, now who do I ship her with, amber or Yanfei?

EVERYBODY.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I got Eula as well, and my pity count was only at 77. Still have like 16k primos left for my Ganyu fund ^ ^

Didn't gather those dandelion seeds beforehand though, so now I have to farm them...

The preview video with Amber was so cute, I ship Amber with Lumine, but I am just happy that Genshin gives us any Yuri shippable content.

last edited at May 18, 2021 5:33PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just got 10K Adeptal Energy today and thus 24 points per hour. I'm also at rank 6 with about 440 points not counting the 300 points on their way. :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I could probably get over the 8k mark yesterday but been too lazy to redo the layout to account for the new zone. >_>

The Teapot placement interface could seriously use some kind of "take all" button. -.-

Oh in other news I burned through most of my accumulated Primo stock and besides Eula pulled a random Qiqi dupe plus enough Beidous to take her from C1 to C4, which is nice.

Also Aquaints dropped me a Bennet who I understand is pretty good, but I'm not super fond of ew guyshis no doubt intentionally Nineties JRPG Protag visual design.

last edited at May 19, 2021 4:24AM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Eula is pretty crazy... I equipped her with Wolf's Gravestone and she completely wrecks the opposition even though she's only level 70 atm and her artifacts are not optimized at all.

How are you supposed to speed up developing your realm? I am stuck at waiting for the coins to replenish so I can buy more blueprints.

joined Jul 26, 2016

dat ass tho ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) ( Y )

How are you supposed to speed up developing your realm? I am stuck at waiting for the coins to replenish so I can buy more blueprints.

Other than buying those whatevers to instacomplete furnitures thus letting you raise your score faster - which is going to take a while to pay itself back - don't really think you are.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I beat Zhongli's second quest today. The boss was super hard and my team was one I was using for exploration and friendship grinding so it wasn't that cohesive either. I had to spam healing items just to keep my team alive but we won in the end.

As for my house I should be able to get Trust Rank 7 by Saturday or so. I may even get to 12K soon.

By the way about Eula in case you didn't know she and Amber are childhood friends or something similar.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Guys! I hit hard pity! My Eula is looking fine~ Not sure why she's hydro and has a cute hat but I'm very happy I got her. I pre farmed the cube a lot but she needs Oceanid drops? I think my game is bugged :^)
Also got Rosaria on standard banner, 0 Beidou and I'm a bit upset about that.
The Qiqi posts are killing me lol https://external-preview.redd.it/RVHXFTfPY_KLqHsDRtmI4kmibdxLNx1LElfVY1ETBmc.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b65d0ef8cd421bfbcc3b238e4a82dd90d2a28815

The hide and seek is fun as hell. I didn't think I would actually have this much fun in a multiplayer mode. I've encountered every type of player except the salty-toxic kind fortunately.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Are you Honkai players ready for the crossover event which adds both Keqing and Fischl to that game? I don't play that game but I'd thought that people would like to know.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Tfw Mihoyo buffs Keqing but it's only in another game.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Finally got around to growing my Frostbearer to 8, so that I could complete Festering Fang with that freebie Billet, so that I could wrap up the last loose-end Mond worldquest to finish off Rep 8 at a neatly even number. (Could've maxed it out long ago if bounties weren't tedious enough I've been very lazy about doing them tbh...)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Guys! I hit hard pity! My Eula is looking fine~ Not sure why she's hydro and has a cute hat but I'm very happy I got her. I pre farmed the cube a lot but she needs Oceanid drops? I think my game is bugged :^)

Let me guess you got Mona instead of Eula then.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do you, too, have a dancing Eula at home? o3o

Also this seems about right.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm right now farming the Pyro Regisvine to prepare for the (likely) Klee rerun. Am using a team of Keqing, Rosaria, Lumine, and Ningguang (mainly for companionship exp). Only Rosaria and Keqing see any action most of the time with me spamming superconduct.

joined Jul 26, 2016

(mainly for companionship exp)

I just swap teams before opening the flower...

You can do the equivalent with a lot of dailies too incidentally, aside from the straight "kill them all and let Dog sort them out" ones obv.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm now Trust rank 7 and working toward Trust 8 by the 28th of the month. Hopefully anyway.

Am done with the current challenges for today. Just need to wait until the next one opens up so I can get more primogems and other goodies.

@Rye I have a dog for sale in my pot. Buy it tomorrow if you want it.

last edited at May 21, 2021 8:00PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh yeah forgot to mention the HI3 X GI crossover. Apparently, Keqing will not be permanent.
I think this means HI will be acknowledged in 2.0 or whenever we get the Inazuma update. Now...is Raiden a Mei? Is unknown god a Tuna? Does this Sakura have her wife too???? I need answers!

The new mini event is probably the easiest thing in the game so far. At least I got to try Albedo out.

I just swap teams before opening the flower...

My Mona and Rosaria are almost bond 3 by doing exactly this. Can someone donate me 800 wexp crystals?

@Rye I have a dog for sale in my pot. Buy it tomorrow if you want it.

Got it! But I forgot to teapot today and I'm not login in again for now.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I caved in and spent 22 fates to get Eula. I also got my first two copies of Xinyan, another Bediou Constellation, and 1 Xinqui one who's at C2 right now. Thankfully I still have enough to guarantee Klee (257 wishes) though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I caved in and spent 22 fates to get Eula. I also got my first two copies of Xinyan, another Bediou Constellation, and 1 Xinqui one who's at C2 right now. Thankfully I still have enough to guarantee Klee (257 wishes) though.

Your Eula wouldn't happen to be mysteriously red and prone to setting things on fire, would she? :v

Sounds like a decent haul, with the usual caveats regarding who you actually use ofc. (Guilty look at entirely undeveloped Xinyan and Xinqiu >_>)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I haven't gotten the resources to use any of those characters yet unfortunately so they will sit on the metaphorical bench for an indefinite period of time. Besides I have Keqing for Electro and Amber (soon to be Klee) for Pyro. Eula doesn't seem to work as good as my Rosaria for spamming Superconduct in conjunction with Keqing though. I hope I don't need to reverse it from Rosaria > Keqing to Keqing > Eula since Keqing is currently stated as a main DPS while Rosaria is a semi-support.

As for my housing I got to 12K Adeptal Energy recently so that means 26 points per hour.

I'm working on getting the Well-Equipped Study set (540 energy). I just need to make the stool, rug, and hourglass.

To reply you must either login or sign up.