Forum › Genshin Impact!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, the baby ones get way too many I-frames for a freaking time limited fight.

The designers are definitely a little too enamored with timed stuff in general. Recurring nuisance in Honkai too; I don't much like that particular paradigm as it rather tends to stultify "challenge" into crude unga bunga DPS checks.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They and the new weekly boss are designed to say "Just get Zhongli lol"

joined Jul 26, 2016

On an unrelated note, at this rate farming wood is going to give me a carpal tunnel syndrome D:

joined Jul 26, 2016

On an even more unrelated note playing around with(in) the Teapot reminds me I really should redo my Arknights base dormitories one of these days, esp. since they're all well short of their now fully upgraded Ambience caps >_>

joined Jul 26, 2016

Suppose I should compromise my usual hermit habits somewhat for the Teapot; UID 609277206 on NA.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wish I could help but my social fear is beyond comprehension.
The event is challenging, while I found today's dungeon easier than the first 2 days... the open world challenges can be a nightmare!! the red rocks are placed in tiny spaces or pillars and the bloodlust of the enemies is amazing lol

Tomorrow I will try with the second hangout of Noelle and the first of Diona... but I should also try the new abyss, there's actually a lot to do now.

About the house system, watch this video ... should be... useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOLApI1M6G0

BY THE WAY! visiting someone's house is not intuitive at all! if you don't know how, you check on the list of friends or people online, click on their profile icon and there you'll find the option to visit their teapot, but only if they have free pass activated, but it's not the same as the multiplayer free pass option so make sure you have your house open for visits because people can drop by even when you're offline that way

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh I'm just about allergic to co-op for various reasons, but mostly just really wanting to do stuff at whatever pace my current whim dictates ("there's a daily there and... hmm I wonder what's up that cliff?" *cue half an hour of rando exploration interrupted by making coffee*). But feel free to admire the stone collection in my Teapot an' stuff.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

If the BP achievement for Completing all places of Interest doesn't trigger you may have to logout and back into the game. That's the only way I was able to get credit for it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...wait, bosses refresh every time you log out rather than just daily?!
Why am I only learning this by accident which definitely didn't involve logging off right on top of Cryovine or anything now...

Also probably not news to anyone at this point but the evergeens found high in Yueun Karst are also pines, which is a lot more convenient place to farm them than Arsefreeze Mountain.

last edited at May 7, 2021 3:24AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I thought it was only me, I think my fear stems from not doing enough damage with my characters or making some mistake or dying and being scared people will judge me. But socializing with people in Genshin is awkward in general because you're never sure if they wanna talk or not.

Also until 2FA comes out, I probably won't be giving out my UID to anyone. Once it comes out (hopefully it will soon) I'd be down to play with people from here though. Feels like I've known you guys for years even though I barely know you all for real.

32c25dae6b3a4a1f4a35c88f18b0af52d78934d4_00
joined May 7, 2021

Anyone knows when Ayaka's banner will be avaible? I have been saving my gems since I saw her at first time xDD (it's a first class waifu)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

...wait, bosses refresh every time you log out rather than just daily?!
Why am I only learning this by accident which definitely didn't involve logging off right on top of Cryovine or anything now...

Also probably not news to anyone at this point but the evergeens found high in Yueun Karst are also pines, which is a lot more convenient place to farm them than Arsefreeze Mountain.

Bosses respawn every 3 or 4 minutes but you can't stay in the place, you have to teleport away for 3 minutes and then come back. In your adventurer book it says how long until it revives after you kill them... Omg it would be a literal nightmare if even normal bosses take one day to respawn xD I would never be able to lvl up my characters to 90 at that point.

art.sylvie posted:

Anyone knows when Ayaka's banner will be avaible? I have been saving my gems since I saw her at first time xDD (it's a first class waifu)

All signs point to Inazuma release... which could come in the next 2 month, But Liyue has a new zone too (beyond the mines where the sun sets) in development so if that one comes first we'll have to wait even more.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

This week's lineup from my Traveling Salesman is Black-Back Hound and Tiger-Striped Cat. I also have rocks for sale in my pot.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bosses respawn every 3 or 4 minutes but you can't stay in the place, you have to teleport away for 3 minutes and then come back. In your adventurer book it says how long until it revives after you kill them... Omg it would be a literal nightmare if even normal bosses take one day to respawn xD I would never be able to lvl up my characters to 90 at that point.

Like what the hell. It literally never even occurred to me to check because well-nigh everything else in the game only refreshes daily or less, enemies in particular - and then it turns out the bosses have the same respawn rate as freaking lumber.
what is this i dont even ヽ((◎д◎))ゝ

joined Jul 26, 2016

This week's lineup from my Traveling Salesman is Black-Back Hound and Tiger-Striped Cat. I also have rocks for sale in my pot.

Mine's just the basic Jade-Eyed Cat and Northland Hound, plus a lot of various Subspace Boulders. :/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are new leaks now, cosmetic items this time costumes for summer of Barbara and Jean I could share links but maybe it's better if you chose to look for them. And following the rumors you would get the Barbara for free and for Jean you would need to pay directly without rng involved

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

The skin does or doesn't give you the character in question? Also I'm right now hanging out on the roof of my home in the pot. I got to it by placing a tall tree on top of a hill then climbing to the top where I could stand and then using the updraft generating item.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Jean's summer outfit actually looks pretty nice, it would be nice if I could get Jean in the first place lol.

last edited at May 8, 2021 10:49AM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I hope you can buy them with primogems cause... I really don't want to have to buy it directly.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well it looks like tomorrow will be the earliest I can get to trust 5 and thus the second area. I didn't need to buy anything from other people's Realms this week to hit the 10K BP limit.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Did random seriously not know about world boss spawn times? Lol I thought that was common knowledge.

More co-op events? MHY REALLY wants us to socialize.

BY THE WAY! visiting someone's house is not intuitive at all! if you don't know how, you check on the list of friends or people online, click on their profile icon and there you'll find the option to visit their teapot, but only if they have free pass activated, but it's not the same as the multiplayer free pass option so make sure you have your house open for visits because people can drop by even when you're offline that way

Its really out of the way. I had to look it up, I'll change it now. Dont laugh at my lack of progress

I hope you can buy them with primogems cause... I really don't want to have to buy it directly.

Its probably going to cost the premium currency or a new one. Its MHY, they don't give out many skins for free.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Did random seriously not know about world boss spawn times? Lol I thought that was common knowledge.

It's not apparent in-game at all. It was entirely by accident (ie. getting suddenly punched in the face by the Cryovine upon login - usually I logout at the Guild desks for convenience) that I found out the buggers aren't on a day-or-more refresh timer unlike approximately everything else in the game.

Its really out of the way. I had to look it up, I'll change it now. Dont laugh at my lack of progress

Literally only found it due to idle curiosity myself. "Hey, what's that button fo- oh."

last edited at May 11, 2021 11:21AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Today I maxed out my Black Sword for Lumine at R5. Not sure what BP weapon I'll get in 1.6.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Feck! I mindlessly clicked on the bots link thinking it was one of us....

I maxed out the CC event. Got sick of trying with normal strats and just used the 3 most broken units+correct buffs. Mostly perma froze with Ganyu using the hydro buff, used Venti to clear the mobs, Zhongli made it so I could grab the enemy ark ups for free.
If you haven't cleared it, you can disable the timer by just not picking one, still very easy 5k pts even if you take 30 minutes and revive 69 times.
If you're still struggling, PM me in-game and I'll carry you. Don't be shy lol

As for the hide and seek... I'm on mobile at 200+ ping....I think I'll play it when I'm back in my PC. Hunter with huge lag sounds incredibly painful.

Not sure what BP weapon I'll get in 1.6.

Solar pearl is probably the best BP weapon. If not, get the Serpent Spine, as it's BiS for Noelle(debatable). The other two are pretty decent, I think I saw Viridicent hunt has good numbers on Amber but dunno if she needs C2+ or something like that. Deathmatch isn't anyone's BiS but still gives very good numbers.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Sorry Rye I took your dog from your shop. Apparently the logic has been changed and buying it now decreases count from the shop total.

To reply you must either login or sign up.