Forum › Arknights Official Comic Anthology discussion

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Amiya is much smaller than Blaze so it's always cute seeing Blaze hold her.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Don't really ship these two together. I'm more of a fan of Rosmontis x Amiya

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

FINALLY. Family vacation chapter was really good and just the wholesome Rhine Lab family interaction I wish could exist in canon. At a quick glance, seems the chapter where Ch'en tries to princess carry Hoshiguma isn't here, but some of these chapters I haven't read yet.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I also love the size difference of Amiya and Blaze, also I see Amiya is getting that sweet lap pillow at the end there.

Don't really ship these two together. I'm more of a fan of Rosmontis x Amiya

I see no reason why multiple / different ships can't be enjoyed personally. Ros x Amiya, Blaze X Amiya, Blaze x Flint, Blaze x Greythroat, Amiya x W, and many others are great. No matter the Yuri ship I'm happy when artists supply great art of them and are continuously fueling Arknights Yuri. In my eyes it's ultimately the same path towards greatness.

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 3:34PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I really liked Blaze x Amiya initially when their first interactions were shown in the game, but as soon as Rosmontis was introduced, she and Amiya are OTP for me.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I really liked Blaze x Amiya initially when their first interactions were shown in the game, but as soon as Rosmontis was introduced, she and Amiya are OTP for me.

That's fair. I know people have their OTPs and preferences, notably I'm not saying people can't or shouldn't. Only saying you pretty much can't go wrong with almost any Yuri ship in Arknights IMO, and even if artists are making art of ships that aren't my main pairs I'm just glad to see Arknights Yuri in general. Plus I'm pretty sure I align with you and "thechampionmike95", in that my main Amiya ship is with Ros. Meanwhile with Blaze it's probably Greythroat...then Flint? Or maybe a poly three route there. There's a lot to work with haha

Also an interesting one? I remember once seeing a comic where Amiya ends up having sex with Siege and Lappland. To which I say, fuck it I'm into it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I wasn't disagreeing with you or saying you're wrong, so calm down with the explanations and disclaimers xP I'm fine with people shipping w/e, I don't even care about crackships. In fact I sorta lowkey shipping Exusiai and Jessica only because they (along with Executor) are my 3 default snipers I use whey trying maps for the first time.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I wasn't disagreeing with you or saying you're wrong, so calm down with the explanations and disclaimers xP I'm fine with people shipping w/e, I don't even care about crackships. In fact I sorta lowkey shipping Exusiai and Jessica only because they (along with Executor) are my 3 default snipers I use whey trying maps for the first time.

I'm calm, I wasn't saying you were disagreeing with me or saying I was wrong. Apologies if I came off that way, as I was only trying to make some casual conversation about the topic, same with my previous comment. Unfortunately with the lack of tone in text and my manner of speaking, along with having a habit of overthinking things, I tend to come off as way more serious than I intend to. So it sometimes or even often can make things awkward haha

Also that's an interesting ship with Exu and Jessica.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

My bad then. You sounded like you were putting a lot of effort to not offend anyone xP Yea, I like shipping talk and am all for chatting about them. Sadly most people take them way too seriously and they quickly devolve into just insulting other people and spoiling fun for everyone involved.

joined Sep 27, 2017

My bad then. You sounded like you were putting a lot of effort to not offend anyone xP Yea, I like shipping talk and am all for chatting about them. Sadly most people take them way too seriously and they quickly devolve into just insulting other people and spoiling fun for everyone involved.

Haha yeah shipping conversations often start off as something fun, and then go south quickly. With my habit of overthinking I'm probably subconsciously putting effort into trying not to offend anyone honestly, for the reasons you're describing. We've all seen how fandoms just explode over ships and sometimes even burn to the ground in a single night.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I shipped Amiya with Misha more, but Rosmontis does fill the gaping hole pretty good.

Screen%20shot%202018-06-11%20at%2010.09.53%20am
joined Sep 30, 2019

i always saw blaze as amiyas big sister, so im not the biggest fan of shipping them >w<

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For a second, I thought Texas was adding one more to her harem... but damn is that Harem Protagonist EX skill strong!

Edit: WHY DID THEY UPLOAD ALL THOSE CHAPTERS, YET ONLY Vol 2 Ch 2 IS VISIBLE iON THE FRONT PAGE!?
There is so much stuff I could have talked about in each chapter!

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 10:40PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

How did I not know about this until today?

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Do you mean Arknights in general or this comic series?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

V-Oblivion posted:

Edit: WHY DID THEY UPLOAD ALL THOSE CHAPTERS, YET ONLY Vol 2 Ch 2 IS VISIBLE iON THE FRONT PAGE!?
There is so much stuff I could have talked about in each chapter!

They uploaded all of those chapter yesterday, but in order to not clutter the main page, they only left the newest one there. This thread is comment section for entire antohology so you couldn't comment on separate chapters anyway. I mean you can. Just do it here.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,this is giving me 'Nam flashbacks to Strike Witches...so many missing chapters...

Flat,800x800,075,f.u1
joined Feb 24, 2020

damn... Doctor's been playing too much fall guys, they actually got an idea to make that one obstacle from it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.