Forum › Desire discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I love the art for this but I don't think I understand what happened or what she meant at the end. Maybe I need to know the characters before I get it...

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Pretty late reply, but I think it's probably to do with how in this story Kaguya, being spoilt and selfish, assumed that everybody was as well. Because of this, she thought that Eirin had ulterior motives, and she attempted to expose these by physically and verbally abusing her. But Eirin of course has no wish but to stay with Kaguya; and this is what is referred to at the end, since she has been able to do that for a thousand years already.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

That Eirin is a hardcore masochist O_o but hey, her wish was granted :B

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

That Eirin is a hardcore masochist O_o but hey, her wish was granted :B

' ' yeah, that's the simpliest way to understand it.

last edited at Nov 28, 2015 1:16AM

joined Oct 28, 2017

i really liked this

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This was pretty dark. Eirin's motivations for concocting the elixir have always been mysterious, but I liked how this story presents a simple, shallow motive as every bit as destructive as something twisted or extreme. Eirin felt eerily human and vulnerable here, and Kaguya's spoiled, entitled nature is genuinely terrifying in its directionless toxicity.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A bit rough around the edges, but I think I'll like any doujin with Kagome Kagome in it. Irua's great too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.