Forum › Hao! discussion

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

My favorite author I mmiss her comics

joined Aug 12, 2013

Why does Haoran keep saying "it is"? It's really annoying!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Maybe it's "desu"?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Presumably an accent thing that the translator, well, translated even though it would have been better to leave as-is. To indicate that she's Chinese, and all that.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice ending :D

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I think Haoran says "aru" at the end of every sentence. I dont know but seems like a lot of Chinese characters in anime do that

Littlegaybeaniethug
joined Dec 22, 2015

Chi-Ran is one of my favorite artists ,o.o, Haven't seen much of her lately. This was the first yuri oneshot I ever read and I still think its so well drawn. Very pretty eyes and clothing, and it's odd but I love the font.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Chi-Ran is one of the many manga artists I liked, though I'm sadden to learn she has apparently turned to producing very dark sexual violence comics now (Baka-Updates Manga Artists 21 February 2021). Though I don't believe in censorship, as a survivor of childhood torture and violence, and if this report is true, this is material I find rather offensive. She has such beautiful art and her yuri was mostly work I really enjoyed, I am truly sad that we don't get to enjoy her work here anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.