Forum › What Type of Lesbian Are You?

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I found this online

What Type of Lesbian Are You?
STUDS

I. "touch me not" Butch/Stud

This is usually the type of dyke that has gender identity disorder (she thinks and wants to be a man).She takes on the very dominant role in relationships, the male role to be exact. She dresses like a man and acts like a man. There is nothing feminine about her. She is sometimes more of a man than some men. In bed she will only want to make love to her women with a strap on. She will not want women to touch her breast, or her vagina, go down on her or provide her with any type of pleasure. She wants to do all the pleasuring. She does not want women to touch her breast etc, because it reminds her that she is a woman.

II. New Age Stud aka Totally Tomboy

She also takes on the dominant role in the relationship. She does not mind her fem touching her body, giving her head etc. She likes to be pleasured in bed by her women. She however is the dominant party in bed and is usually if not always, on top. She will use a strap-on occasionally in bed, but it is not necessary to love making. She can either dress very masculine, or she can sometimes be androgynous. On rare occasions or if she has to (like meeting the parents for the first time) she can go femme for short periods.

III. Fem-Stud

This is the type of dyke that is very dominant and is all boy in her thinking. She however has no problem rocking a short tight hairdo that would make a femme jealous. Or she could wear it long. She will usually wear baggy clothes and dress boy on the street, but she will do the femme thing occasionally. These are the type of studs that rule Cooperate America. She will throw on a Jones of New York suit like its nothing, but still have an unmistakably boy edge. She is so fly that even men are drawn to her charms, even though she is very obviously gay. She is very similar to the New Age Stud in bed.

IV. Pseudo stud aka the "I wish I was hard" stud

This is the type of stud that is a pretender. She is hard on the street, around her boyz and femmes that she is not dating. When she goes home to her femme, however, she drops the facade. Her girl takes control and may even dominate her in bed. She may even allow her girl to use a strap-on with her. Her girl may sometimes wonder who the femme really is in the relationship. This type of stud may also have a secret attraction to fem-studs, new age studs and in some cases butches. A lot of white dykes fall in this category (u see them walking around holding hands, butch with butch.) On rare cases you see them in the black community. You know the type, where you are constantly wondering who’s the daddy. This is the type of stud that needs to have her stud card revoked!!!

V. Fake Butch

This is usually a femme who wants to attract other femmes by dressing like a Butch/Stud. She will try to act the hard role, but her heart is not in it. She is only doing it to attract a femme. When they get into a relationship with a femme, they usually can’t keep up the pretense and eventually femme out.

V1. The Versatile Dyke AKA "the lost somewhere in between" dyke..***New category***

This is the type of dyke that constantly keeps the masses guessing...is she a stud, is she a femme? Sometimes when you see her out, she is dressed totally femme, yet other times she does the Tomboy/Soft butch thing. She is attracted to good-looking butch types, but just as attracted to stunning femmes. She likes what is pleasing to her eye. If she is with a stud, she acts the submissive part and is totally femme (she does not do Tomboys/Soft butches that often, only because they can’t keep her in check like a Butch can). When she is with a femme, she plays the dominant role, and will occasionally do the Soft butch/Tomboy thing, if her girls want it like that. In bed she can be dominant or submissive, whatever she is called on to be. But don’t be misled by this one, home girl can work a strap-on or her tongue as well as any butch/tomboy can.

FEMMES

I. Pillow Princess or Ultra Femme

This is the type that usually gets with a "touch me not" Butch/Stud. She is used to being taken care of by her butch. She is also used to being pleasured totally in bed. She will not give her women head (because she does not know how, or never has had to learn how.) She will treat her butch like a woman would treat a man. Their roles are old fashioned and rigid.

II. New Age femme

She is all woman and very feminine. She will however like to play an active role in the bedroom. She will enjoy pleasuring her woman, and especially like to give her head. She will usually get with a "touch me not" butch and be unhappy, or get with a new age Stud/Fem-stud and be satisfied totally. She will also mess around with femmes occasionally,

for the sexual gratification, and to be able to explore her like a Butch or a Tomboy won’t allow. She however won’t be able to form long lasting relationships with femmes, because she loves the dominance of a Butch or a Tomboy.

III. Dominant/Aggressive femme

She will dress and act totally feminine. She will however be very dominant. She will only date feminine women, and will usually take on the dominant role in sex, this category of femme also occasionally do the fake butch thing.

BISEXUAL WOMEN

1. True Bisexual

This is a woman that can form meaningful relationships with both sexes. When she is with a woman, she is with her, and fits totally into the gay world with no problems. When she is with a man, she fits totally into the straight world, and totally loves him. She is not really confused; she just falls in love with a person and not a gender. She usually prefers sex with women, but some can enjoy both equally. She is usually attracted to stud/tomboy types but may have a lot of problems in the relationship, because of the stud’s/tomboy’s fear that she is not true to the game, and will eventually go back to men. Sexually she is usually aggressive in bed.

1. Fake bi-sexual/Trisexual Women

This is the type of woman that most of us lesbians hate to deal with. This is the type of woman that is not really bisexual; she is just having sex with a woman for the "freak factor." In other words she is just freaky in bed, and that is all it is to her "just being freaky." She will usually have a boyfriend and want him to join in on the fun. Though sometimes, if their man is cool with it, they will have sex one on one with a woman. These are the type of aggravating hoes that hit your page up asking if you are down for a *********. Or have personal ads asking for **********. These are also the women on who put on their page "I already got a man, just looking for a feminine female friend...so men don’t respond." A lot of the time they are just having sex with a woman to please their man. They are mostly only attracted to femme women, because this is the only type of woman that their man will allow in the bedroom. Also they are just doing it for sex, so they want a woman that looks and acts like a woman. This is the type of woman that most of us "real dykes" run from. She will usually date other fake- bisexual women, or luck up and get with a bi-curious woman and turn her off or on, to sex with other women.

1. CURIOUS FEMALES

These are women who want to explore the gay world. They will usually start out being bisexual but in the end will decide to go one way or the other. And most of the time these women like Femmes because they don't understand yet why women would be with another woman if they remind them of a man. These women are always deep in the closet and also want a femme for the sake of not being noticed with a woman you can tell is a lesbian. It has been known that most curious women usually end up turning all the way gay after a while, or turning into trisexual women. They need to keep in mind that curiosity killed the cat.

THE DYKE PATROL
MOST WANTED LIST
(Be on the lookout for these and stay away)

SIKE-A-DYKES
TRUE lesbians hate these women, but it is hard to spot them out. These ladies can come in femmes and studs. These are the women who claim up and down that they are 100% lesbian women. But they really still mess with men. One way to spot them is that they usually get offended when someone calls them bisexual. They also make a note to wear a lot of pride items at one time so they can always be seen. These women are dangerous because you really never know what they are doing. One week they could be gay and the next they could be pregnant. BEWARE of these DYKEs!!!

B/S Studs
These Studs are unbelievable. They dress, and act like true studs but they are really undisguised. These women do not represent studs well at all. They are usually looking for a femme to take care of them all the time. Also they don't do things that studs are suppose to do such as take the dominate role in the bed room. These women like the thought of being a stud but don't want the responsibility that comes along with it. They usually do not care about pleasing their woman in any way, or they feel like you should give them something in return for being with them. In other words they are the equivalent of a good for nothing scrub of a man. Some outrageous things about these women are.

1. They think there woman should take care of them
  2. They are controlling
  3. They can not do anything for themselves
  4. They are usually on some kind of drug, usually weed and achcohol
  5. Some even don't give oral sex

PLEASE WATCH YOUR BACK FOR THEM. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE AND GET ONE RUN QUICK!!!

DRAMA DYKES
These have to be the most dangerous of all the lesbian community. The Drama Dyke love to be surrounded with drama at all time. These are the kind of females that cheat and put themselves in situations to get caught. They usually stay in some sort of trouble. They have crazy ex-girlfriends, they like to get into fights, but usually they want someone to help them fight. These are the girls you NEVER want to be with in pubic places, especially gay clubs and events. Signs to look out for.

1. They bring up ex's a lot
  2. They always seem to be nervous
  3. They discuss their drama
  4. They tell you there could be problems before you go somewhere

IF YOU HAVE HEARD THAT A GIRL IS FULL OF DRAMA DO NOT TRY TO BE WITH THEM ANYWAY UNLESS YOU ARE A DRAMA DYKE

Which one are You?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm whichever one is the one that gave up on this mbti sex thing halfway through the third paragraph

I'm which ever one that dislikes to be put up in categories like this.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This is the first time I've heard "giving head" being used in the context of lesbians. That's a thing? Also not a lesbian, so I guess I'm DQ'd lol

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Normal

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
7a067e9e6fb1c92210174e64e9f1e23d
joined Jun 19, 2013

Hell my gender identity is butch and I hate this "you gotta be a wlw type" thing. Also damn that biphobia.

That being said, the mention of studs makes me think it was a black lesbian who wrote this, so I looked into it. Seems I'm right as the original is by Natalie Simone around 2000 and was wasn't meant to be serious: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/6057636-dyke-categories

Hell my gender identity is butch and I hate this "you gotta be a wlw type" thing. Also damn that biphobia.

That being said, the mention of studs makes me think it was a black lesbian who wrote this, so I looked into it. Seems I'm right as the original is by Natalie Simone around 2000 and was wasn't meant to be serious: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/6057636-dyke-categories

Interesting, nice find. And serious or not, these categories still suck, especially the one about bisexuals.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Holy shit I didn't even read most of it because I thought it was dumb and I just wanted to make a bad joke. I just read the section about bisexual women since y'all mentioned it and WHOO that is something else. Serious or not, that's just... yikes.

edit: Just wanna make it clear that I'm not linking any of this this to you, robblu. Obviously these aren't your words.

last edited at Mar 21, 2021 11:57PM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

An article from 2000? Yeah the rampant and very obvious biphobia in it makes complete sense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.