Forum › No Magia Will Cure Love discussion

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Noooo, I need more of this. YachIro isn't the best ship but its one of the best.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The rare Magia Record, arc 2, and Iroyachi content. It's like drinking in rain after a drought. Thank you for the work, Silver Garden.

EvelineClariss
joined Feb 17, 2019

NGL if it weren't for the (now depleting) fanart i would've forgotten this ship existed. Like c'mon game, you basically married them before, you can do better than that!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

C'mon, you can't just end this there. There must be a sequel...

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

NGL if it weren't for the (now depleting) fanart i would've forgotten this ship existed. Like c'mon game, you basically married them before, you can do better than that!

Are you sure about that?

joined Sep 11, 2019

Hiding the gay.
God damn it

EvelineClariss
joined Feb 17, 2019

Are you sure about that?

Like i said the fanart is still there, but apart from StudioZombie, it has decreased significantly for a while now. Even artists like TabunInu, ChrisTy, Sorato and that Korean one i won't remember the nickname right now don't draw them very much or at all anymore. Partly because the anime hype died out, and/or because the game hasn't given us significant YachiIro stuff ever since the dual unit.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 9:53AM

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

In general we haven't had a lot of focus on Iroha or Yachiyo as characters in a while, the two closest were the Yachiyo & Mifuyu dual unit, which was a flashback event(old flashback too, 7 years before the start of the story), and the Iroha & Ui dual unit for this last NY, and that in itself was focused more on Ui and her constant struggle with how much she is capable of contributing, than on Iroha, all while nothing much has been coming out of main story because of how serious things are right now, so no big moments like arc 1 chapter 6 at least thus far.

I personally find it hard to forget, but eh, I am also personally of the mind that Mikazuki villa characters aren't even remotely the most interesting characters for MagiReco, even just among the MR originals, so I understand other artists focusing on other pairings, and I still find AliKari, MasaKoko or RikaRen on a regular basis, though in hindsight I have also been finding less KaeRena, or at least more sparingly.

Anyway, if you want more YachIro artists, try @swkanon0419, they also do YachIro stuff fairly regularly.

last edited at Mar 3, 2021 11:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.