Forum › Hanny Box discussion

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Still manage to include Luka in a Miku/Rin book huh? lol

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

How is Miku always the bottom?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Sekihara Umina doing something other than Luka and Miku? Heresy!!
Jokes aside though, this was cute as hell.

joined Nov 26, 2017

Miku-chan...
This is honestly not the best that I have read but atleast it is cute.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

2010, huh? dang, niratama's come a long way since then

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Man, Luka is certainly enjoying herself.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Feels so wrong to see a story from Sekihara Umina without MikuXLuka ;-;

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Three some! Three, some! Threesome!

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Feels so wrong to see a story from Sekihara Umina without MikuXLuka ;-;

Ikr, wasn't expecting this at ALL. But it's still nice to appreciate their art. Even though it's not my preferred couple.

NegiToroOtaku01x03
joined Jun 8, 2017

Man, Luka is certainly enjoying herself.

I know I'll sound like a perv, but I wish I can help her out lol wink wink~

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Its funny that they said its their first Miku x Rin but what about Nightmare Box? Its technically a shit ton of drama but with Miku x Rin in it.
They probably meant its their first Miku x Rin with no drama maybe. Also I love this pair (it's my favorite vocaloid ship) but it doesn't match with Sekihara's art style. Strangely it matches with Miku x Luka better.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Its funny that they said its their first Miku x Rin but what about Nightmare Box? Its technically a shit ton of drama but with Miku x Rin in it.
They probably meant its their first Miku x Rin with no drama maybe. Also I love this pair (it's my favorite vocaloid ship) but it doesn't match with Sekihara's art style. Strangely it matches with Miku x Luka better.

This answer's a little late, but Nightmare Box came out almost a year after this one. If you look at the last pages of both of them you can see this one's from 2010 and NB is from 2011.

The date the work was scanlated and came to the site is just a lot different than when it was actually made, obviously this one didn't get here until much later even though it was made first.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This answer's a little late, but Nightmare Box came out almost a year after this one. If you look at the last pages of both of them you can see this one's from 2010 and NB is from 2011.

The date the work was scanlated and came to the site is just a lot different than when it was actually made, obviously this one didn't get here until much later even though it was made first.

Oh! Well thank you for clearing that out! I remember I happened to read Nightmare Box first some years back and then later found this one. I probably went in the order of when I read them lol. That's my bad.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Megurine should get a gf

To reply you must either login or sign up.