Forum › Love Flicker discussion

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

No update for 3 years. So why "ongoing"?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ought to be marked as Completed, I think. Fixed.

last edited at Jan 13, 2014 2:03PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It is true that no one is working on this, and Lililcious say that this is all they are doing of it.

BUT, there are three more unscanlated stories in this book! Just letting you know, since Takemiya Jin is my top favorite artist, if no one else does them, I will eventually do them myself. I just don't know when that would be yet.

I'm still hoping someone else will pick up the other three stories, but they will get done by someone. But Completed is good until it's picked up again.

edit: The three stories are "Delicious Time" which appeared in Yuri Hime 18, "Spike Girls" which appeared in Yuri Hime 19, and "Sweet Sweet Sweet" which was written especially for Love Flicker.

last edited at Jan 14, 2014 8:14AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh man, I hope somebody picks those other stories up. Takemiya Jin is an absolute treasure, and spreading everything she's done should be a priority.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It is true that no one is working on this, and Lililcious say that this is all they are doing of it.

BUT, there are three more unscanlated stories in this book! Just letting you know, since Takemiya Jin is my top favorite artist, if no one else does them, I will eventually do them myself. I just don't know when that would be yet.

I'm still hoping someone else will pick up the other three stories, but they will get done by someone. But Completed is good until it's picked up again.

edit: The three stories are "Delicious Time" which appeared in Yuri Hime 18, "Spike Girls" which appeared in Yuri Hime 19, and "Sweet Sweet Sweet" which was written especially for Love Flicker.

Hmm, that's interesting, thanks for sharing.

Originally marked it Completed because that's how it looked on Lili's site. A more proper term would be Dropped, as it's scanlation status is incomplete. So, double fixed. Thanks again.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Oh man, I hope somebody picks those other stories up. Takemiya Jin is an absolute treasure, and spreading everything she's done should be a priority.

I've had this one in the back of my mind for some time now so, I'll do it! Adding it to my schedule NOW. My schedule is growing faster than I am clearing it. Oh well.

Fly by Yuri is officially picking up "Delicious Time," "Spike Girls," and "Sweet Sweet Sweet" from Love Flicker!

last edited at Jan 15, 2014 6:24AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've had this one in the back of my mind for some time now so, I'll do it! Adding it to my schedule NOW. My schedule is growing faster than I am clearing it. Oh well.

Fly by Yuri is officially picking up "Delicious Time," "Spike Girls," and "Sweet Sweet Sweet" from Love Flicker!

Hooray! Let us dance the Dance Of Joy!

flails

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This is such great news! Fly by Yuri FTW! ^^,

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Can I just say how much I love you right now?

last edited at Feb 9, 2014 8:08PM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Great news! Thanks a lot! Takemiya is one of my favourite authors, all of her works are just awesome.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I like how Takemiya Jin writes stories that have characters that are all indirectly linked to each other. Looking forward to the rest!

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Thank you so much Fly by Yuri. I waited patiently for months and you delivered. Many thanks again...

Anyone else notice the slight difference in Jin's drawings in Love Flicker? It's a bit cleaner than her earlier works, but still has her signature style. I know all artist evolve the longer they create, but as I love Takemiya, I wanted to mention that.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Anyone else notice the slight difference in Jin's drawings in Love Flicker? It's a bit cleaner than her earlier works, but still has her signature style. I know all artist evolve the longer they create, but as I love Takemiya, I wanted to mention that.

There isn't really a whole lot of her earlier work on Dynasty (just the doujinshi in Girlish Sweet and Seasons). Or did you mean how her style changes this volume? These are her first five works for Yuri-Hime, so you can see how her style begins changing from when she was still a doujin artist.

(I updated all the volumes with their dates of publication, if anyone is actually curious about that)

To reply you must either login or sign up.