Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just unlocked the portable teleporter and Mondstadt level 6 reputation today. I hope to complete a two more 100 reputation Mondstadt bounties so I can get to level 7 next Monday.

Hoho I got my teleport too recently and put the first one on top of the new map, at the very peak! them I tried going down in all directions and see if I could find the last Agate but nop, can't find it...

Btw did you all know? there's a quest to find some kid's father, when you find his abandoned camp, it tells you in a note to feed the foxes for him, if you do that for 5 days (Without killing them of course...) the sixth day it will give you a chest with another agate, so in total, you can get 90 around the mountain plus the weekly challenges

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Alright, I managed to get every last agate from Dragonspine - my tree's up to level 10 now, and as Serenata said I'm pretty sure that's only possible if you collect all the agates from the map and have done all the Crimson Wishes so far. The feeding the foxes and achievement was cute. I haven't crafted a Frostbearer, mostly because I didn't have a spare Catalyst Prototype, but it's probably not that big of a deal anyways since there isn't a Cryo catalyst user yet. I'll probably end up crafting one eventually anyways, just so I can say that I have one.

Speaking of the new weapons, I ended up equipping the Snow-tombed Starsilver I found onto Xinyan. The weapon has a physical dmg bonus substat, which goes well on her despite not being Cryo. Plus I managed to roll Qiqi from the Standard wish, and her skill's constantly applying Cryo means that the weapon's damage bonus works fairly reliably anyways.

Also, it seems like they're considering buffing Zhongli even more - according to this post, in addition to the previous buffs listed his shields will now reduce the physical/elemental resistance of nearby enemies by 20%.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Give him 2 spears! or make him able to create 2 poles without constellations... idk

I was feeling too left out without finding the last Agate! so I went in again last night, interesting... I thought for sure the last one would be at the peak but I changed approach and it was on the edge of the map on the first spot I decided to look, not in the floor or the top of a mountain but floating in the middle like 50m away... I probably walked close but not at the same height... Well, I'm just glad to be honest! I can sleep peacefully.

Once I get Ganyu, if all the other characters in the banner don't interest me, I'll start saving for Hu Tao!! HER VA IS MEGUMEME ! https://twitter.com/Zeniiet/status/1344045125836492800?s=19 Rie Takahashi, and apparently from voice lines, it seems that Qiqi can't stand Hu Tao, you could say she even hates her... Too Lively and hot for her lol

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 8:44AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm going to have to use the online map for the agates because I am lost!

Btw did you all know? there's a quest to find some kid's father, when you find his abandoned camp, it tells you in a note to feed the foxes for him, if you do that for 5 days (Without killing them of course...) the sixth day it will give you a chest with another agate, so in total, you can get 90 around the mountain plus the weekly challenges

I forgot about this because of my pc problems. Thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll have to play on mobile...I hate mobile controls...

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Funny thing is the last stage of the event is a lot harder in coop than in single player mode. Coop spawns big slimes with shields while single player only spawns weak small slimes with no shields.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The one time I was able to do the event with just my friend and I (2 and 2) we did it so fast the plant couldn't even lift itself back, but with coop we died...a loooot hahaha but I guess we have to help the ones who need more help...thankfully I did it all today, I can take things easy until Ganyu comes.

Spoilers of the shop! Fischl and Xiangling coming tomorrrow !

joined May 28, 2016

I did a video of my final run of the event. I probably could've done a lot better but I won in the end.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Now that I see it... lol I didn't know you had to attack the flower's head in the second part hahaha, I would just throw whatever close to it... I should try solo before the event ends.

Hey!I come with goodies, official goodies!! from the Genshin twitter.

I WANT KEQING!

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

There's another survey for the game (at least on PS4). Don't forget to fill it out.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I actually haven't tried the coop version in case my pc blows up. I think it's ok now? I don't want to jinx it again.
The boss itself is not that much different from the normal version except for the ridiculous damage at high WL. Remember to shoot it in the face while you're inside the shield to beat it faster.
Oh and...it focking froze one of my girls AFTER it died because it doesn't pause after win and you have to chill for like 5 secs even in single wtf Mihoyo! That was cheap! Food ain't free ya know?!

I WANT KEQING!

Gacha is cruel.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The quest is over apparently! bit of an anticlimactic conclusion (very short and relaxed), we just talk with Albedo and that's it... But it hints to a more powerful foe or perhaps it's saying that Albedo will be a foe in the future... I just, hope that Sucrose will be alright with him.

Welp! free primogens, that's always good hahaha, now we just wait for the next banner I guess! another thing that looks very interesting is that when you check your Liyue reputation, it says that there are quest you haven't finished yet,one that isn't even available yet... Plans to rebuild the Jade Palace of Ningguang! that sounds good, more story about her and if the pirate is involved well... ufff! haha

But yeah speaking about quests, I can't believe we're just going to ignore the giant pulsating heart in the remains of the giant evil dragon? Don't we have certain green Bard to deal with that? idk at least inform him? XP or the fact that the giant ice mountain isn't related to the giant ice mountain from Mona's quest haha we're leaving a lot of inconclusive lore and I don't think we'll have answers any time soon.

last edited at Jan 6, 2021 10:47PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Why did they have to make Ganyu an archer instead of a cryo catalyst user? I might've pulled her then.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

But yeah speaking about quests, I can't believe we're just going to ignore the giant pulsating heart in the remains of the giant evil dragon?

What? You don't have a giant pulsating heart in your basement?

Why did they have to make Ganyu an archer instead of a cryo catalyst user? I might've pulled her then.

She's very different from Diona at least. We need more Polearm users, though. I got like 4 extra ones.
I might have to actually drop the $10 for the battlepass bow if I get her. If I do, I might have to do it again for a black sword...that's how they get you...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, Hu Tao, Xiao and the new Nun Rosaria (Pyro, Ameno and Cryo) are pole arm users apparently... And also a loli with a giant sword(Ameno) could make it's way sometime this year.

Sakura Cartelet
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've only seen Xiao gameplay but Rosaria swinging a lance sounds yabai. Boing boing~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've only seen Xiao gameplay but Rosaria swinging a lance sounds yabai. Boing boing~

I was imagining her with a whip but... a lance is fine too.

Albedo... could you please go out already?! the 3 upcoming banners are the most exciting since the launch!

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I hope this isn't true. The Mihoyo is thinking of adding a paid resin pass to the game now as if there isn't enough ways they make money in the game already...

Edit: Apparently the pass has been removed (for now?)

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 7:08PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Sorry for double post but here's a new code for 50 primogems: cuupmbjsvd. Be sure to redeem it asap as both the time and amount of codes that can be redeemed are limited.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for the code!
Hmmmm I actually prefer when there's limitation, I wish it could reload faster of course but like I said before, the limit makes it so is hard for us to burn out, if you had no limit, trust me there would be people who wouldn't mind going into one dungeon for 2 days straight to get what they want... Is just not healthy.

That's only talking about the free to play experience, because the system is made to take advantage of those who don't have any patience or limitation of money... In that way it is scummy, they should just add those to the already existing monthly pass to make it more appealing.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Ganyu's banner has been revealed. It will have Noelle, Xingqiu, and Xiangling as the 4 stars.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Ganyu's banner has been revealed. It will have Noelle, Xingqiu, and Xiangling as the 4 stars.

Well looks like I'm definitely skipping this :')

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm not. I need 2 Noelle for max constellation and any constellation on the other 2 is nice.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah Noelle is waifu! but I'm most likely going to roll my Pity for Ganyu (or any other 5 stars) and leave it at that... then move to the eternal (25 more for pity) and then back to saving until Hu Tao.

Worse best case scenario, I don't get Ganyu but I get any other girl this time... then that means that the next pity will be the banner character and that means Hu tao.

last edited at Jan 10, 2021 8:38AM

joined May 28, 2016

You always could get Diluc though which isn't bad from a gameplay (and yaoi fan) point of view.

To reply you must either login or sign up.