Forum › Melon Melon discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks, Gendo!

The publication order for Eclair / Onee-loli is:

Eclair, Blanche, Parfait, Bleue, Parfait Two, Rouge, Parfait Three, Orange.

There's a sequel Onee-loli anthology, but I'm not sure if we've got it categorized here properly. There's probably also more food yuri anthologies, but I'm not too sure of them!

Edit: Lilliwyt was kind enough to let me know that Yen Press has published all five of Eclair in the US, you can find their info page here. The Itou Hachi stories in Bleue and Rouge are not present in their releases, though. They are here and here.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:12PM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Thanks, Gendo!

There's a sequel Onee-loli anthology, but I'm not sure if we've got it categorized here properly. There's probably also more food yuri anthologies, but I'm not too sure of them!

Edit: Lilliwyt was kind enough to let me know that Yen Press has published all five of Eclair in the US, you can find their info page here. The Itou Hachi stories in Bleue and Rouge are not present in their releases, though. They are here and here.

Oh, thanks for the list! I've got some reading to do now.

Edit. After doing some search I found that there's a new one titled Syrup. Even more stuff to read now.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:23PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

WE STAN ALL THE WAY

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

shiori's mom kinda looks like a hentai protagonist

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Thanks, Gendo!

I did not realize that this onee-loli stuff is so popular that Eclair made three entire issues of just that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since there were 3 onee-loli (ish) anime in 2018 and 2019 and then there's Dragon Maid which had the ship involving those girls whose names I forgot. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with this since I watched all of them and read every translated story in the anthologies, but I'm just surprised this niche is so popular considering that there are barely any yuri anime/anthologies haha.

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 12:44AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I did not realize that this onee-loli stuff is so popular that Eclair made three entire issues of just that.

I think you misunderstand Orange post. The OneeLoli anthology and Eclair anthology are 2 differents anthologies and are not related, they are even not published by the same company. OneeLoli is published by Ichinjinsa and even serialized in Cmic Yuri Hime whereas Eclair where published by ASCII Media Work and not serialized.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I did not realize that this onee-loli stuff is so popular that Eclair made three entire issues of just that.

I think you misunderstand Orange post. The OneeLoli anthology and Eclair anthology are 2 differents anthologies and are not related, they are even not published by the same company. OneeLoli is published by Ichinjinsa and even serialized in Cmic Yuri Hime whereas Eclair where published by ASCII Media Work and not serialized.

My bad, I thought they were the same thing. I guess that just makes it even better since there's now an entire anthology focused on onee-loli stories instead of part of one and all!

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I wish we can get a sequel of this QwQ

last edited at Oct 27, 2021 3:31PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

I read this like five times, maybe more. It's just so lighthearted and adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.