Forum › My Nightly Breath discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

One of these days I want to see a one shot Ghost yuri expand to a full 10 chapter blow out of agony and regret. Something like Nagisa begins to suffer traumatic mental breakdowns from the pain of being a doomed spirit in front of Ako at all hours and begging for her company before she vanishes into nothing forever. Ako, driven to madness, commits suicide in front of her family and comes back as a ghost only to glimpse Nagisa fade into nothingness while screaming in desperate horror. Ako is left to wander alone for the rest of eternity.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Its weird, always wondered why it was even romanticized in the first place, even now it still is romanticized by alot of people, slowly suffocating to death in the cold dark water while desperately trying to get out of there sounds like a really shitty way to go.

Because of the lack of visible wounds disfigurating the body gave it the looks of it just being "peacefully asleep". Also because of the very notorious death, reportedly a suicide by self-drowning, of Ludwig II of Bavaria (spoiler: he was actually murdered). XIX copycats were as onnoxious as their XXI counterparts...

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 1:41PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

There’s kind of a built-in governor for how cheerful yuri stories with the Ghost Tag can be.

Because, you know, at least one of the MCs is likely to be dead.

Honey Crush was the series that first made me distrustful of that tag. How something so adorable could rip your heart out was a new thing to me. Then I saw Clannad...

joined Apr 1, 2016

Was she one of those concrete shoe mob-hits? Because bodies float once they start to rot.

One of these days I want to see a one shot Ghost yuri expand to a full 10 chapter blow out of agony and regret. Something like Nagisa begins to suffer traumatic mental breakdowns from the pain of being a doomed spirit in front of Ako at all hours and begging for her company before she vanishes into nothing forever. Ako, driven to madness, commits suicide in front of her family and comes back as a ghost only to glimpse Nagisa fade into nothingness while screaming in desperate horror. Ako is left to wander alone for the rest of eternity.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Ditto

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

My godamn heart. :'0

To reply you must either login or sign up.