Forum › Arknights!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Mostima's birthday present
W trying to take a picture

W and Ines shit-talking Doctor in this event is weirdly hilarious to me (well, shit-talking is probably a bit of an exaggeration but still).

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 1:13AM

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Don't forget to check the Dynasty Cafe. I posted link to a bunch of images there including one of Ifrit and her family.

Anyway I'm almost done buying all of Sideroca's tokens. Did I miss her or does she not even appear in this event unlike Grani's event?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

W trying to take a picture

Thanks to you I found this cute pic of W admiring Theresa's laugh

Anyway I'm almost done buying all of Sideroca's tokens. Did I miss her or does she not even appear in this event unlike Grani's event?

Afaik, she and the new ops from the banner do not appear in the event story at all. I'm not sure if the upcoming EX stages will have story tho.

Sharing this too: Orca munching on penguin

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Don't forget to check the Dynasty Cafe. I posted link to a bunch of images there including one of Ifrit and her family.

Yeah, it’s pretty weird - none of the featured banner characters appeared in the event proper, unlike pretty much all of the past events. Phantom does narrate the PV, at least. Maybe because it’s mostly a flashback? Of course, W’s banner is coming out in a month or so, but still

joined May 28, 2016

Skadi and Magallan? Do they even interact?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Skadi and Magallan? Do they even interact?

As far as I know, they don't. Magallan x Skadi is more of a meme ship than anything else, based on how real-life orcas eat penguins.

joined May 28, 2016

I did it! I was finally able to beat DM-8 and set it to autofarmable. Amiya's E2 skill was the winning key I needed.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

An extra detail for Folinic's outfit. I feel like Folinic x Kal'tsit has potential as a Student x Teacher ship to some degree, though I haven't really seen any fanart for it.

joined May 28, 2016

Today I got my first five star exclusive tag: Nuker. I put the time to nine hours and it stuck so I got Firewatch.

Does Kroos have a girlfriend? She really needs one if she doesn't have one.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 2:08AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Did ticket rolls and got Ptilopsis and Reed.
Used Utage in every stage. I'm making beeg sword boing boing team with Sideroca. Event Part 2 is taking too long lol

I like this event. Can we get Ines? Thanks.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 7:34AM

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Today I got my first five star exclusive tag: Nuker. I put the time to nine hours and it stuck so I got Firewatch.

Does Kroos have a girlfriend? She really needs one if she doesn't have one.

I saw a translated doujin of her with Fang. There's some pics of them floating around too.

Also burnt 12 practice plans until I realized Manticore's s2 completely cripples those stupid spearmen. If I wasn't farming sugars and orion like mad right now, I'd e2 that cutie.

joined May 28, 2016

Is this NSFW the Fang x Kroos doujin you were talking about? It looks pretty good from what I saw.

I really want Hibiscus's Night Watcher outfit but I missed it since I joined the game late. :(

Sarkaz Casters are pure evil with their 20 (? I think) second bind.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ good nuke

Confession time! I haven't watched any guides and never checked those guy's stats until now. I already mentioned I used Utage in every stage...you know where this is going...
I made her assassinate enemies with A rank res for "fun". I'm such a dumbass.
Eyja was killing them like normal so I didn't even think about it. Idk maybe I actually just forgot.

joined May 28, 2016

Well I got my Sideroca and enough mats to E2 both Amiya and Exusiai so I'm happy here. Have been slacking off today in Arknights and only logged on to check my base, do the missions, and logoff. No green thingys to E2 Texas on this event thought. :(

Edit: Here's a Melantha x Cardigan image. Mild BDSM with collars but otherwise worksafe.

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 12:41AM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

^ If you haven't been farming the Darknights stages then you won't have enough to buy out the shop. Even monthly pass players have to farm everyday with the extra 60 sanity they get or they won't be able to buy out everything.

joined May 28, 2016

I do not care about getting everything in the shop. I'm prioritizing stuff I need the most followed by other things if I have the time to grind them. My life doesn't revolve around this game.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

^ ...okay? I was just letting you know, I dunno what's with the hostile tone. My life doesn't revolve around this game either so I dunno why you're implying something there.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I managed to beat all of the extra operations! Now all that's left is the pseudo-Annihilation stage in a few days. This is actually the first event I've been able to beat without using any guides at all, so I'm pretty happy with myself. DM-EX-6 gave me a lot of trouble but I barely managed to beat it without wasting any sanity.

W being jealous of Amiya over Theresa
The dangers of Skadi's idle pose
Lava topping(?) Nian
Closure x Theresa picture
More Nearlcest

joined May 28, 2016

^ ...okay? I was just letting you know, I dunno what's with the hostile tone. My life doesn't revolve around this game either so I dunno why you're implying something there.

Didn't mean to be hostile sorry if it came out that way. Not just games but there's plenty of real life stuff going on during December. Especially with FGO's lottery event and the various small RL parties that are occurring now. Anyway I manged to E2 my Exusiai but I ate almost all of the LMD I got from the event. :( Got enough rma70-24 to M3 all of Ifrit's skills once I E2 her.

joined May 28, 2016

Well it looks like there's more in the shop that I can use for my Texas. I need the Aketon and Polyester now too.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Those new stages sure are difficult for me.
Managed to finish normal mode of 1 to 5, and challenge of 1 to 3.

joined Apr 30, 2020

So I just saw the translation for the W x Amiya comic that Norainhere shared here (saw the translation in danbooru btw). That page of W getting a glimpse of Theresa while looking at Amiya with her hair down and then Amiya claiming that W's real feelings are obvious. It inspired me to look for W x Theresa and W x Amiya in lofter. The former (W特 or 特w) is really filled with angst as expected of a ship with a dead character. Examples: W with a precious photograph, "Up There", was just a dream. Happier art does exist like this cute smooch and this fangirling moment. As for W x Amiya (tag is w娅), yeah there really isn't a lot of it. It does feel more like a crack ship unless one really believes in a theory connecting Amiya and Theresa causing art like this where W sees Theresa in Amiya. Oh for W x Ines shippers, their tags are 伊W and w伊.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So I just saw the translation for the W x Amiya comic that Norainhere shared here (saw the translation in danbooru btw). That page of W getting a glimpse of Theresa while looking at Amiya with her hair down and then Amiya claiming that W's real feelings are obvious. It inspired me to look for W x Theresa and W x Amiya in lofter. The former (W特 or 特w) is really filled with angst as expected of a ship with a dead character. Examples: W with a precious photograph, "Up There", was just a dream. Happier art does exist like this cute smooch and this fangirling moment. As for W x Amiya (tag is w娅), yeah there really isn't a lot of it. It does feel more like a crack ship unless one really believes in a theory connecting Amiya and Theresa causing art like this where W sees Theresa in Amiya. Oh for W x Ines shippers, their tags are 伊W and w伊.

Thanks for all of this; more W yuri is always appreciated.

The new pseudo-annihilation map's open now! I haven't tried it yet, though we still have a week left so I'm not too worried. Also the event shop got filled up again; I was not ready for that. I'm starting to understand now why people where saying there'd barely be enough sanity to clear the shop if you're F2P.

Something neat I saw for the Chinese server is that there's going to be a new Vanguard archetype that's limited to ranged tiles. The first one is a 4-star operator called Beanstalk; I like her little plant-crab things.

Also, yesterday was Exusiai's birthday, so here's a Exusiai x Texas comic and a Exusiai x Mostima comic

There was also apparently an anime that aired for the anniversary livestream, though I've only found a video for the last part of it: https://twitter.com/arknightspeta/status/1342090955105550336
More stuff from the livestream included a real-life Thermal-Ex, and that a whole bunch of stuff's coming on December 30. These include a free Savage, Chapter 7, new costumes, and the W (and Weedy and Elysium) banner. Gamepress has an article summing it all up here

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 3:22AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I found the anime I mentioned. It’s called Holy Knight Light and is about 10 minutes long. No subtitles unfortunately.

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 6:17AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Something neat I saw for the Chinese server is that there's going to be a new Vanguard archetype that's limited to ranged tiles. The first one is a 4-star operator called Beanstalk; I like her little plant-crab things.

Those plant crab things are indeed adorable and she's the same race as Spot. The second Hyena for Arknights, and the first female one. More importantly, first for her archetype. Really interesting. I wonder if this means banning melee tiles in future CCs XD

I found the anime I mentioned. It’s called Holy Knight Light and is about 10 minutes long. No subtitles unfortunately.

Subs are up on the official EN channel. Hearing Ch'en laugh gives me life and Tsuda Kenjiro (Seto Kaiba) as The Emperor is just the best.

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 7:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.