Forum › Genshin Impact!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Edit: Not exactly what I like but it still has Amber and Lumine in it. Bondage

That shaman has clearly been exposed to the corrupting influences of questionable artistic works from other planes...
Think of the Hilichurls! Stop exporting hentai now!

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 1:39PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found a full(?) map of Teyvat, based on a leaked file from one of the betas and overlaid with the current 1.1 map (which, just for reference, can be seen here. Spoilers for what's coming, though of course the map may change by the time the specific areas come out. Out of all the locations Inazuma and Sumeru have the most details, which probably isn't too surprising since those are the next two regions after Liyue. Also it seems that Dragonspine mountain (aka the big snowy mountain directly south of Mondstadt where the evil dragon Durin died) is/was already fully mapped out.

Slightly lewd Fischl x Mona comic. I can't read Korean at all but my guess is that Mona tried using her astrology on Fischl, and accidentally finds out that they get very close in the future lol

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

The next Seize the Day is up. Don't forget to login.

Note: Paimon is silent in the English dub of the Zhongli event.

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 6:03PM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Well... I got Mona. I'm not actually mad about this at all but also at the same time... I'd rather have gotten Zhongli...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Okay, so I blew all of the Primogems I've been saving rolling for Xinyan. I managed to get Zhongli, multiple copies of Chongyun and Razor, and somehow Diluc popped up, but sadly no Xinyan...At the very least she's only a 4-star, so she should eventually show up in the Starglitter shop...hopefully.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

At least when you guys lose, you get 5 stars... sigh

I would LOVE to lose with Jean, Keqing or Qiqi XD I would be like Ooooohhhhh YEAAAnooooo :)))))

Well, it sucks if you don't want to use them, I get that.

Also you know what sucks? the fights with Zhongli quests... Imagine myself with Mona and then suddenly being surrounded by not one or two but 3 Oceanid summons ! REALLY?! out of nowhere no warning?! XD and at the very end, the 3 mages... I killed them before but this time, before I could even react my main was dead, it was the most sudden death I've experienced in this game, they all attacked at the same time.

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 6:40PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

At least when you guys lose, you get 5 stars... sigh

I would LOVE to lose with Jean, Keqing or Qiqi XD I would be like Ooooohhhhh YEAAAnooooo :)))))

Well, it sucks if you don't want to use them, I get that.

I was just really looking forward to Xinyan, but yeah that did come off as complaining. I'm definitely going to use them, at least

joined Jul 26, 2020

Having to farm Oceanid for Mona's ascension mats is killing me T_T

Lowkey wish I didn't spend any of those on Childe cause I'm benching him for Ningguang main dps rn...The worst part is that this is the first time I've fought Oceanid since reaching WL6 so this fight is lasting even longer than it used to. The upside is that Ningguang is helping me a LOT with those flying boys and her hydro shields off of the crystalize reaction is helping my whole team stay alive a lot better than before.

joined May 28, 2016

My pity roll was a Chongyun...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Having to farm Oceanid for Mona's ascension mats is killing me T_T

TBF farming that cancer puddle for anything is pretty AIDS x_x

I'm not super keen on Geohypo either because it keeps kinda bugging out and turning invisible midair instead of falling when you break its pillars, but the Oceanid is just a pain in the ass to fight at the best of times.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Ganyu is clearly the cocogoat Qiqi is looking for.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well... I got Mona. I'm not actually mad about this at all but also at the same time... I'd rather have gotten Zhongli...

Hey! Wanna trade? I got him on my 4th single roll. I was around 24 away from guaranteed so I wasn't expecting him.

Now he's lvl 1 and staying like that for a while because I'm broke after upgrading Ningguang. I was rolling for the 4*s! I even farmed the fire plant for the new girl.
I also need to get Keqing to 80 first to farm more efficiently. Mora poverty is hitting hard.

I'm not super keen on Geohypo either because it keeps kinda bugging out and turning invisible midair instead of falling when you break its pillars, but the Oceanid is just a pain in the ass to fight at the best of times.

Haven't seen this. I'm using an under leveled Noelle to break the pillars. Try her maybe?

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 6:55AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Haven't seen this. I'm using an under leveled Noelle to break the pillars. Try her maybe?

My only real alternative to Noelle for pillar-busting is a horribly underleveled Chongyun.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When you upgrade all your skills to the max

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 6:57PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

hott

Also RIP Paimon (again)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Okay, so I blew all of the Primogems I've been saving rolling for Xinyan. I managed to get Zhongli, multiple copies of Chongyun and Razor, and somehow Diluc popped up, but sadly no Xinyan...At the very least she's only a 4-star, so she should eventually show up in the Starglitter shop...hopefully.

Good news for you and everyone here. The game is giving away 800 primogems for winning a nomination for a game award. That's enough for five wishes!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

800 primogems combined with the carpe diem that gives you like 300 in 7 days and THIS https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/7123

joined May 28, 2016

Assuming you could get or were given everyone in the game who would your ideal team be? Mine would likely be Traveler, Qiqi, Klee, and Keqing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mona, Keqing, Fischl and klee would be amazing for full damage ... But I'm missing healing, shields or ameno so it would be like a team to end things quickly.
So... Something more interesting would be Jean with Xiangling, Qiqi and Fischl, would be cool to have blades in my team considering that right now I'm only using long and mid range characters (Mona, Klee, Sucrose, Barbara and Fischl) but I doubt I would be able to let go of Mona unless the enemy is made of water.

I can think of so many cool combinations, that's why I love this game...

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 11:49PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

I have more than one ideal team actually. Ningguang, Zhongli, Mona, and Bennett for one team (only person I'm missing now is Zhongli). The other would be Xiao, Venti, Beidou, and Barbara (missing Xiao obviously). I actually have 4 team comps that are tentatively built since I'm surprisingly really lucky. I'm only missing Xingqiu from 4 stars, and I have Jean, Venti, Childe, and Mona as my 5 stars.

With my Geo team, it's basically a Ningguang main dps + everyone else support as both literal supports and also burst dps. Basically I'd mainly use Ningguang and swap to the others to spam their burst. Zhongli can spam by himself while I'd use Mona and Bennett as combos for the vaporize effect.

The Anemo team is fully focused on Xiao being the main dps and no one else can steal any thunder from him. Barbara is there to heal (I have her at C6 so now I get the revive too), Beidou is there as the sub dps and support with her burst, and Venti is Venti. Beidou isn't the optimal person here but like... she's one of my fave characters so I'm gonna use her anyways. If I had Qiqi I'd rather use her in place of Barbara but I'm probably not gonna get Qiqi so it's better to stick to what I have.

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 2:45AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Good news for you and everyone here. The game is giving away 800 primogems for winning a nomination for a game award. That's enough for five wishes!

800 primogems combined with the carpe diem that gives you like 300 in 7 days and THIS https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/7123

Please no, don't give me hope

Assuming you could get or were given everyone in the game who would your ideal team be? Mine would likely be Traveler, Qiqi, Klee, and Keqing.

I'm not sure, but since I've been using physical Fischl as a DPS probably a team that can support her. So someone for Superconduct defense drops, someone for healing and/or shields since Fischl's pretty squishy, someone that can take care of enemy wooden/Geo shields, someone for crowd control. Qiqi could provide Cryo/Superconduct and healing, Xinyan could make shields, Pyro and extra physical damage, and Zhongli could make more shields, deal with Geo enemies and provide extra crowd control with his elemental burst.

I don't have Qiqi or Xinyan though so in the meantime I can probably just use Chongyun for Superconduct and extra cooldown reduction and Xiangling for Pyro/burning, but then I'm left without healing so I'll probably need to use either Barbara or Prototype Malice Ningguang instead of Zhongli.

Not sure what I'd do for my second team for Spiral Abyss, though I kinda want to build it around Anemo Traveler.

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 6:28PM

joined May 28, 2016

Patch 1.2 add an option to repeat domains without exiting and re-entering and the loot from said domains are automatically added to your inventory. https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/7170

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like that but I also like to see the floor covered with purple and golden lights...what to do?!

I really like the last part! It was leaked but is nice to have confirmation that all our previous ascended characters can claim the reward!

joined May 28, 2016

Fear not the wolf boss, the elemental Hypostasis, and other world bosses won't auto collect it seems. Also I'm pretty sure the Mora one already auto-collects.

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Hey wait a second... those are some really great QoL features they're adding. Kinda wish it was 160 primogems instead of acquaint fates, but that's fine too. Also 20-70 is good cause 70 is where I stop ascending most of my characters LOL.

Glad they're listening to people's complaints, but I was hoping they'd remove the hard limit from how much condensed resin you can store and the improvement on some of the gadgets. Making Geo better is also something that's really needed cause at its current state, every other element just far outclasses it in terms of team synergy with other elements. I understand the second might take longer to implement but it's severely needed with how many people are dissatisfied with Zhongli as a Geo 5 star Archon.

EDIT: Speaking of, the Zhongli issue has gotten to a point CN players are calling Mihoyo unpatriotic for making him a weak 5 star. Since Liyue is a representation of China, and Zhongli is the Archon, they think it's a spit in the face to make him the current worst 5 star they've released. Admittedly, he's pretty bad when a lot of his kit is locked behind constellations.

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 12:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.