Forum › Genshin Impact!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm just here for Fischl and all of her chuuni glory lol. What's that about checking every 10-20 minutes though? Am I missing something?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was unduly amused by the option to mess with that one wide-eyed kid in the bookstore event tho. ("Eight, actually.")

I'm just here for Fischl and all of her chuuni glory lol. What's that about checking every 10-20 minutes though? Am I missing something?

The web event? Never say no to free gems.

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 3:31PM

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

If you don't use them all they roll over to the next day so there's no need to constantly check it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

There was an in game email a few days ago that invites you to click and check a mini event, where you see Childe and the protagonist in chibi version doing some random tasks in Liyue... it's easy to do and gives you money and primogens so better check ur mails!

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 10:59PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, that event. For some reason (mostly laziness and me just not paying attention) I didn't bother actually looking at that notice until today, so I probably missed out on some gems. Oh well.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You don't mean Rust do you cause that bow is actually really good lol. It's especially good for Fischl and Childe cause it makes them really good DPS units with their normal attacks.

Really? I don't usually bother with archers normal attacks because I just burst everything.

Oh, that event. For some reason (mostly laziness and me just not paying attention) I didn't bother actually looking at that notice until today, so I probably missed out on some gems. Oh well.

Relatable.

joined May 28, 2016

You've got till the 22nd so there's still time to complete it. Besides free gems and mora are always welcome. :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I already finished it yesterday so it's definitely generous about safety margins.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gotta be frank, Genshin is actually pretty nice with us, for starters is free to play, you can actually complete the game with 4 stars characters and one of the most broken and usefulls are 4 stars like Fischl, Razor and Xianling to say a few... Not to mention you will without a doubt get 1 or 2 5 stars weapon or characters or 5 if you're lucky, on top of that the events so far can be completed in an hour or 2 so they don't force you to give them your life.

I'm talking from experience, coming from games like Blade and Soul and Tera... they weren't gatchas but they needed you to stay at least 5 hours a day after endgame to start getting the latest weapons and armors and upgrading them was something else entirely! AND they had a % of failure! imagine upgrading your skill in Genshin and getting an "Ooppss :( the upgrade failed and you lost the materials...lol"

The only thing that will drain your patience is to farm accessories with critical chance but that's not even necessary... I mean, you don't need THE BEST OF THE BESTEST Stats honestly

last edited at Nov 19, 2020 10:12AM

joined May 28, 2016

Don't give them any ideas otherwise the next patch might actually add a chance to fail and lose materials. Keep in mind those game probably didn't limit how much you can grind unlike this game. There was (probably?) no energy/stamina system gating progress so they had to slow player progress via some other system or so I assume since I've never played either game.

Edit: I finally got the last Geoculus tonight. I got the last Anemoculus over a week ago. I now can start the Nine Pillars of Peace quest. :)

I already finished it yesterday so it's definitely generous about safety margins.

Yeah I too finished it today. The end of the quest where Lumine takes Childe and Zhongli out to eat was kinda of cute. Although not as cute as Lumine taking Amber out on a date.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 12:45AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

BTW codes for some freemogems:
GOLNXLAKC58
GENSHINGIFT
GENSHIN1111 (this one pinged already redeemed for me so prolly old-ish and may have been posted here before)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the codes! .... Although I already used all of them hahaha
If I roll for Diona and I get Childe, I don't know if I'll be happy or upset... I think he's great with 2 swords but you need to UNLOCK ALL OF HIS CONSTELLATIONS to use those swords without cooldown, that's not cool~ and Mona is enough for me when it comes to water.

I also learned to use Sucrose better, feels like using Sucrose or Venti properly is like unlocking easy mode.

I think I'll be able to unlock all the meteorites goals tomorrow or the day after, pretty cool that we have enough time to get everything before part 3 without needing to refill resin... unless you want to make the event and all the dungeons and bosses too.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 8:11PM

joined May 28, 2016

Lumine's choice from Ningguang

Edit: I have now cleared part one of the event shop today (Sunday). I finished all of Liyue's quests yesterday night. I need to do the bounties today.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 11:58AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

So I finally got off my lazy ass and finished the current storyline yesterday (mostly to get Liyue's rep stuff fully unlocked) and that was some ride. Highlights in no particular order:

• bourgeois parasiteZhongli being Comically Serious about Every. Fucking. Thing. (plus always broke)
  • nobody hesitating to spend ridiculous amounts of Fatui money
  • the entire perfume quest arc, especially once you get to "ALL the double entendres" Yang'er (and can trade flirt with her right over Paimon's head)
  • the running-gag speculation over the significance of Rex Lapis's taste in perfumes
  • Cocogoats. Just... Cocogoats.
  • that generous discount on the ritual incense and its deadpan commentary in the item description
  • Childe has a pretty cool Rider suit
  • Ningguang being a Crazy Prepared madlass (but then her front porch has a view to the graveyard of some very angry and notoriously insufficiently dead gods...)
  • Ganyu accidentally sending you off on a wild goose chase by plum forgetting to tell you how to actually get to the Jade Chamber
  • Childe openly sulking over having gotten bamboozled by Zhongli and Signora
  • Keqing wondering aloud if you were just trying to look cool with that reward request
  • "You're drooling."

Also, wanna bet Ganyu and that weirdo who wears medicine ingredients around his neckpharmacy guy with his snek will be made playable characters somewhere down the road?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also, wanna bet Ganyu and that weirdo who wears medicine ingredients around his neckpharmacy guy with his snek will be made playable characters somewhere down the road?

Pretty easy bet, given they have unique character designs and visions and all. Incidentally, Baizhu is the first Dendro character we've seen, though from what I understand Mihoyo's still working out Dendro's reactions with the other elements.

Also, playing through the Unreconciled Stars event, Fischl and Mona arguing(?) about protecting each other is activating my shipping goggles lol

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 6:01PM

joined May 28, 2016

Anyone want to do the next stage of the event in coop? I'll be away from the controller for about at hour but after that I should be able to go a few rounds of the event.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Late response, but I'm free for the event right now. My UID is 600702370

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 11:32PM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020
  • the running-gag speculation over the significance of Rex Lapis's taste in perfumes

Speaking of that, someone made a lore post about Guizhong, someone who Rex Lapis was best friends with back in the day before she died. She's the Goddess of Dust that was alluded to in Treasure Lost, Treasure Found and I'll let you read the post instead of repeating things here. I'm 95% positive that the reason Rex Lapis likes perfume for older women is cause it reminds him of Guizhong but I might be wrong.

You should also check out that person's theory/lore posts on Xiao and Venti as well. The Xiao one really squeezed my heart in its hands and spit in my face though, like damn I want Xiao 10x more after reading through it.

Ganyu is confirmed to be one of the two rate ups for patch 1.2 through the leaks. Her and Albedo, a Geo sword user, will be coming. Ganyu herself is a cryo archer with somewhat similar skills to Amber. Like she also has a taunt and a sword rain but it looks like her sword rain is a continuous effect and she has an extra charge to her charged attack that does bonus damage.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

F2P so I don't get to be picky with 5 stars. But I got lucky with Klee early on, so going to wait for her next banner to burn my primogems.

Both a very strong main DPS and cute! Finally got the Pyro damage artifact set, so I dont have to worry about lacking damage for a long while..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want Diona but I'm scared that I might get Childe hahaha... Of course he's cool but my main dps is already using water and Fischl comes second for the electro reactions but to get the freezing and super conduct reactions I need ice, for obvious reasons I won't use Kaeya so that leaves me with Chongyun, but he has a problem...His E skill doesn't freeze the targets immediately, it's only when you hit them with a sword or a two handed weapon (inside the circle of course) that the enemy gets frozen... But Diona not only has a long range, the effect is instant and also leaves you with a shield... I WANT THAT.

Ayaka would be perfect of course but ...that's gonna take a looong time.

So far I got Beidou and Ningguang twice but I'm not planning to use them... Once I get Diona, all my other wishes will go to the weapon banner until I get Ayaka or Keqing in Banner

last edited at Nov 25, 2020 2:19PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ningguang is p gr8 tho. I cast Magic Missile!

...needs someone else to handle the occasional Geoslime tho.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, Beidou is really great too but you know how it is for the f2p gamer who spends few hours a day... you REALLY need to focus on what you really like and need.

Have you all claimed your Fischl yet? I have good news, for those who like this event and her, my friend who plays in the Asia server says that we should look forward for tomorrow :))) I'm excited!

joined Jul 26, 2016

On a completely unrelated note these food descriptions legit make me hungry. ( ˘ڡ˘)

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Yep, I already finished the event yesterday. Also Ningguang is amazing, I've been using her as my main carry since I got her and she's basically made everything 10x easier. The main thing is, I'm building her with Prototype Malice so she doubles as DPS AND support, so she also generates energy and heals in addition to dealing lots of burst damage.

joined May 28, 2016

Also, playing through the Unreconciled Stars event, Fischl and Mona arguing(?) about protecting each other is activating my shipping goggles lol

Here you go. A NSFW Fischl/Mona picture. It's pretty much the only yuri picture I could find with Fischl (Amy).

To reply you must either login or sign up.