Forum › I'll Just Give You Some Medicine. discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

Two separate stories of sisters being yandere is it?
Koishi interest in death driving her sister's murder felt a bit chilling.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 9:54PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'd like to think that the two stories are actually connected. Koishi, having no clear, conscious mind, is basically a pre-development, subconscious-driven entity that has a very hazy conception of herself. Like very young children who identify themselves with their mothers before developing a sense of self, perhaps she imagines herself as part of a composite entity with Satori, where Satori represents the conscious self and she represents what's hidden. In that sense, her attempts to poison Satori reflect her own attempts to shut her telepathic eye, as she tries to save Satori from the horrors of omniscience. Conversely, Satori's bid to put Koishi to sleep in the second half represent how she's trying to eliminate everything beyond her rationality, and kill all emotion. It's basically what you'd get if both sisters took their respective natures to the extreme, whilst still being driven by a twisted love for each other. Splendid parallels, really. This was a great story.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I feel bad for Orin and Okuu

and the sister that gets murdered

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

artstyle reminds me a lot of dowman sayman

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Wow, that was dark. But who is the person on p.42 last two panels??

Vertgear Uploader
Bp5ymb5
joined Sep 1, 2019

Wow, that was dark. But who is the person on p.42 last two panels??

I think that might be Orin.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Ok I did not expect it to get this dysfunctional and fucked up and I’m kinda afraid to read the sequel but I’m curious (and I’m always ready for Komeiji sisters content) so here I goooo...

To reply you must either login or sign up.