Forum › Genshin Impact!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I don't have either of them either (though I really want them), but you can sorta see what they're like based on what the people in Liyue say about them. Ningguang is basically the super rich CEO that everyone reveres while also having wildly conflicting stories told about her. She's probably that one character that always has an enigmatic smile on her face and has 100 steps planned ahead when doing any strategy.

Beidou on the other hand, seems like a really nice person. She's a pirate yet the kids who know her are like, "wait it's bad to steal, Beidou says you have to take responsibility for your actions blah blah" in the quest to play pirates with three kids. They also said everyone likes her, and based on the reactions of her crew, it's pretty much true. She's a good and charming pirate it seems.

Hopefully we meet Ningguang and Beidou in the future update once they expand the Liyue quest line. Another thing, from the leaks I've seen, it looks like Beidou will be in Xiao's rate up banner and Ningguang will be in Zhongli's rate up banner. I'm really hoping this is real cause those are the two five stars I actually want coming up and I already planned on rolling on their banners.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84913674

Genshin Impact Amber x Lumine NSFW

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wouldn't mind trading an account to get one with Mona (yes I rerolled some)

joined May 28, 2016

Trading accounts is against the TOS of the game and will likely result in a ban. I'm sorry but you'll just have to either stick with what you've got or quit the game.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sure I'll stick with what I got... Once I get Mona

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

It's everywhere and I can't stop thinking about Paimon's ehe te nandayo.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Getting Mona is gonna be really hard unless you're rerolling a bunch of accounts, and it's gonna be especially hard now that the free stuff they gave for the first couple weeks is over. It's better to just tough it out and wait for her rate up banner whenever that might come.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would but this is a game based on luck too so the possibility that even with her Banner and according to some sources that's for January I might still miss her with or without paying is so stupid that I rather do whatever I can now.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Well, if she's on rate up then she's guaranteed to come in 180 rolls at your unluckiest. If you already spent rolls before and got a non-rate up character on any rate up banner then she'll be the guaranteed 5 star you get on her banner.

Example: I rolled 70 times on Venti's banner without getting a 5 star. That number rolls over to the next rate up banner that will come next, which will be the Klee banner. If I roll 20 more times on Klee's banner, I'm guaranteed a 5 star on that banner.

Another scenario: I previously rolled a non-rate up 5 star on Venti's banner and then rolled 70 more times without getting a 5 star. In the next banner of the same type that I roll on, it will only take 20 more rolls for the 5 star, and this time it will be the guaranteed rate up 5 star of that banner.

Basically the pity counter continues on to the next banner of the same type. If you'd rather take your chances trying to trade your account or buy a rerolled account, then that's your prerogative, but just wanted to clarify that to cheer you up if you decide to wait.

The first example is pretty much my situation rn so I'm holding out until Xiao banner comes. I'm 18 rolls until the pity 5 star and since that will count towards the next banner I roll on, I'm waiting until Xiao comes before spending any wishes so I have a better chance at getting him. Hopefully I don't need to go another 90 for the guaranteed rate up cause that's a little too many rolls for being mostly F2P.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found a couple more Beidou x Ningguang pics: here and here. Also here's a NSFW Barbara x Jean pic - incest ships are as popular as ever.

Also, who's everyone using/building right now? I'm using Geo Traveller, Fischl, and some combination of Xiangling/Barbara/Noelle. I haven't actually gotten any 5 stars yet but I'm pretty satisfied with who I'm using at the moment; Fischl is surprisingly strong and just murders everything, especially since I managed to get her first constellation doing f2p.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fischl is easily a 5 stars characters in disguise, already stronger than half of the real 5 stars imo hahaha and useful. Combine her with Xiangling and well GG

塞雷娅 I understand that there's a system in place, but if the rumors or leaks are true I just don't want to wait that long for her banner... Feels like, by that time I would be in the endgame content, I rather start early with her and have a blast without worrying who comes next, just enjoying the story and quests, so in short, If I have Mona and Fischl then the game becomes 10 times more enjoyable for me so I rather reroll like a Korean bot or pay.

Also, there's a site that sells accounts with characters in AR7 (I didn't look for it, it was a youtube ad) and you know why I didn't buy it? because they pick the Male twin by default in all their accounts lo/... Outrageous !

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a cute picture of Qiqi x Klee: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84839863

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here's another nice Amber x Lumine pic. Pretty wholesome ship IMO.

Also, there's a weird exploit where you can get an infinite amount of matsutakes and bird eggs by beating up a flower. It seems you need to be playing co-op for it and use a character that can spam Electro (ie Lisa).

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 1:47AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Beidou on the other hand, seems like a really nice person. She's a pirate yet the kids who know her are like, "wait it's bad to steal, Beidou says you have to take responsibility for your actions blah blah" in the quest to play pirates with three kids.

...though if she does like sensible pirates IRL and, y'know, doesn't prey on her own community's shipping nobody's going to mind since she just brings in moolahs. Takes way more than one successful pirate for irate neighbours to start protesting with war fleets after all.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Also, who's everyone using/building right now? I'm using Geo Traveller, Fischl, and some combination of Xiangling/Barbara/Noelle. I haven't actually gotten any 5 stars yet but I'm pretty satisfied with who I'm using at the moment; Fischl is surprisingly strong and just murders everything, especially since I managed to get her first constellation doing f2p.

I already planned out my two teams for Abyss (with Xiao in mind cause I'm definitely gonna get him even if I have to spend a little extra cash).

Main team: Xiao as main dps, Venti as secondary dps + support, Bennett as support, Barbara as healer.

Secondary team: Razor as main dps, Fischl as secondary dps + support, Xiangling as support, Jean as healer + support.

I only just thought of this team like, yesterday, so my Bennett, Razor, and Barbara are underleveled and aren't geared at all. I've been using Jean as main dps with Fischl, Xiangling, and Venti so far so they're all at level 70 with level 70 weapons (except Fischl cause I crafted the wrong bow for her). I'm out of Mora to level the three people I haven't touched to level 50 so I'm gonna need to farm that shit next week... Probably will take me two weeks to get all the materials I need to level all of them to 70.

I don't really care about leveling any of them above 70 unless they're my main dps so even if I'm gonna hit AR40 and my level cap increases, I won't be touching Jean, Fischl, Xiangling, or Venti anymore. Razor, on the other hand, I'm going all out for.

BTW, it's recommended to stop at level 50 for your non-dps characters if you're F2P cause of the sheer resources it takes to upgrade. I'm personally going for level 70 cause you unlock the last talent at that ascension and I bought the battle pass so I have a larger amount of resources that I have access to.

EDIT: I just realized I have so many fucking boys in my teams... The other girls I have are the same element as someone already on my team who's just literally better in every way than them... I'm too much of a min-maxer to just play characters I like looking at...

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 3:23AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

塞雷娅 I understand that there's a system in place, but if the rumors or leaks are true I just don't want to wait that long for her banner... Feels like, by that time I would be in the endgame content, I rather start early with her and have a blast without worrying who comes next, just enjoying the story and quests, so in short, If I have Mona and Fischl then the game becomes 10 times more enjoyable for me so I rather reroll like a Korean bot or pay.

Also, there's a site that sells accounts with characters in AR7 (I didn't look for it, it was a youtube ad) and you know why I didn't buy it? because they pick the Male twin by default in all their accounts lo/... Outrageous !

Well there is a site you can use to buy rerolled accounts... I didn't buy any rerolled accounts but I did buy an account with the two gladiator set from the start up event mostly cause I didn't want to spend time trying to get them (aka they didn't even make a Genshin Impact account with it yet, it was just a Mihoyo account with the items ready). I used that site and there's uhhh, two sellers you should be looking for if you want an account and I'm pretty sure you can dm them on discord to ask specifically for a Mona account with FeMC. EpicNPC should be what you're using and the people selling should either be the pinned posts or the one with the highest number of upvotes.

P.S. It's crazy the rolls I got considering it was my literal first account and I planned on not rerolling at all since I paid 5 bucks for it. A sign from the gacha gods that I have to continue playing Genshin Impact I suppose.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 3:47AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, I shall try... I heard my friend tried like 50 rerollings to get what he wanted but I don't have the time for that... I got Qiqi, Venti(twice), Keqing and my friend who's trying to get another character got Qiqi and Jean.

If I couldn't get Mona at the end of the day I would've keep playing with Keqing, is an amazing account I got in ar7 with her, Xiangling, Fishcl, Barbara, Razor and Sucrose.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion, I shall try... I heard my friend tried like 50 rerollings to get what he wanted but I don't have the time for that... I got Qiqi, Venti(twice), Keqing and my friend who's trying to get another character got Qiqi and Jean.

If I couldn't get Mona at the end of the day I would've keep playing with Keqing, is an amazing account I got in ar7 with her, Xiangling, Fishcl, Barbara, Razor and Sucrose.

If you do end up keeping the Keqing acount, here's a really good guide on her. Honestly made me really want her but not enough for me to try any rolls rn. Maybe once she's on her own rate up banner I'll try and get her.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

BTW, it's recommended to stop at level 50 for your non-dps characters if you're F2P cause of the sheer resources it takes to upgrade. I'm personally going for level 70 cause you unlock the last talent at that ascension and I bought the battle pass so I have a larger amount of resources that I have access to.

Thanks for the advice. When you say, level 50, I'm assuming you mean not to ascend them after the level 50 cap, right?

Also, speaking of Keqing, here's another Barbara x Keqing picture. There's more of this pairing than I would've expected, considering AFAIK they don't interact at all.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Thanks for the advice. When you say, level 50, I'm assuming you mean not to ascend them after the level 50 cap, right?

Yep, that's the second ascension for a character and it's also when they unlock the ability to upgrade their talents. It's recommended to stop there for your support characters cause you'll mostly be using them for elemental reactions.

Personally I'd say wait until you're at AR45 before starting to work on your supports. Before then you should be focusing on maxing out your main and secondary dps characters since you'll eventually need two teams for Abyss floors 5+.

Also another piece of advice: really pay attention to what people's talents say cause looking at tier lists tells you jack shit about anything.

You can literally build anyone as a main dps as long as you have the right gear and the right elemental reactions set up. BTW, melt and vaporize reactions are the best in the game if you want to deal big damage, think 10k+ kinda damage. Literally saw an AMBER deal 13k dmg from doing a melt reaction with Kaeya with a crit dmg build after hitting a headshot. You know, Amber, the one everyone says is the literal worst character in the game. D tier character doing more damage than people with 5 star characters with 5 star weapons. Being "good" at this game is a matter of understanding how to play as opposed to throwing money at it.

It's why I'm using Bennett even though I don't like his design. Since I'm planning to use him with Xiao as dps and Barbara and Venti as supports, here's what I was thinking synergy wise.

(1) Xiao, if his kit doesn't change too much, has an ult that converts his dmg to anemo dmg and increases his atk range, atk dmg, and jumping height while draining his hp while the ult is up.

(2) Bennett's ult basically heals people if they're below 70% hp and if they're above 70%, they gain an atk bonus based off of his base atk while in his ult field. It also changes atks within the field into pyro dmg (this doesn't do anything if someone already has an element I think so I was planning to use this during Xiao's ult CDs).

EDIT: Lol just realized at constellation 1, his ult removes the health above 70% restriction to gain the atk bonus so it's even better now.

(3) Barbara is there as a pure healer but her element is important here. As a hydro user, she can allow for the vaporize reaction that can combo with Bennett giving Xiao pyro dmg.

(4) Venti's swirl is important here once I get the Viridescent Venerer artifact set on him. It reduces enemy res towards the element that is swirled by him so if I use Bennett's skill and ult, then use Venti's skill to swirl the enemies, then for 10s after they'll have less resistance against pyro. This then goes back to numbers 2 and 3.

(5) From the gameplay I've seen of Xiao literally dive bombing the entirety of his ult, with Venti's skill, he can do that even outside of using his ult then.

(6) Venti's ult is a cc ability that sucks enemies in and they can't do shit for the duration of the ult. This is good literally with anyone and with any team, it's why he's considered the best unit in the game. This can be used in many situations so there's nothing more to say here.

Anyways, I thought of all this by just looking at the roster of characters I have and going through and looking at all their talents and what exactly they do. It's also important to understand how dmg is calculated in the game and that elemental reactions are really important.

Artifacts are another important thing you need to pay attention to cause they're the literal most essential gear you need to actually build your characters. You should have some idea of what stats the hourglass, cup, and helmet artifacts should ideally have. Most of the time it's atk%/atk%/atk%, but you still need to look at what stats are used to calculate dmg and/or healing for your character. An example being Barbara who heals based off her hp while Jean heals based off her atk. Another example is Noelle's ult converting her defense into atk so you would want a defense build for her artifacts. Percent stats are the most important so focus on those above all else since artifact percent bonuses only apply to the stats you have based on your base character stats + weapon stats while artifact flat stat increases aren't counted.

Jean is my current dps until I build Razor and she's at ~1600 atk with I think 45% crit rate and 55% crit dmg bonus using the 2 set gladiator's finale and 2 set berserker artifacts. (This is not her ideal set BTW, the ideal would be a full gladiator's finale set focusing on atk% across the board and crit rate and crit dmg as two of the four sub stats on all the artifacts for a dps build). She deals 800-1200ish damage every normal attack and deals 4k dmg with her skill. She's level 70 with a level 70 Prototype Rancour with all her talents maxed. This on her own without taking into account anyone else BTW.

Sorry for dumping this wall of text, but I'm only saying all this cause I've been watching some big time whale streamers and they do really crappy damage with a character at the same level as me. Literally as long as you have the right artifacts, it doesn't matter what units you get as long as you know what you're doing when it comes to properly gearing people and knowing what kind of teams will enable them to do a lot of damage.

TL;DR Tier lists are garbage and you should be paying attention to the synergy between the characters you have as opposed to what characters are considered S tier or whatever compared to others. Unless it's about Venti cause he's literally just the best unit in the game currently. This mainly applies to characters like Bennett, Beidou, Ningguang, Noelle, etc. The channel I linked earlier also has a Ningguang guide if you want to see it. She's a really good main dps character that can do a lot of stuff at once. People also shat on Jean saying she's only good as a support but lol then how come her healing is based off her atk?

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 5:31AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Jean's healing based on attack sounds to me like WOW's Retribution Paladin class which focuses on being a offensive healer instead of a defensive one like her sister Barbara. To bad I don't have her (or any SSR for that matter) though.

On an unrelated note, don't forget to check the unmarked vendors daily- especially Uncle Sun in Liyue Harbor that sells crabs and other fish.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Jean's healing based on attack sounds to me like WOW's Retribution Paladin class which focuses on being a offensive healer instead of a defensive one like her sister Barbara. To bad I don't have her (or any SSR for that matter) though.

On an unrelated note, don't forget to check the unmarked vendors daily- especially Uncle Sun in Liyue Harbor that sells crabs and other fish.

Jean and Qiqi are both atk based healers, Barbara is an hp based healer, and Noelle is a def based healer. Ofc you can turn literally any mage into a healer with prototype malice since its bonus regenerates hp when the wielder uses an elemental burst.

Also yeah, that's something I only recently started doing once I realized those existed. Here's a link that shows all the unlisted vendors in the game if you need it.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 10:45PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

TL;DR Tier lists are garbage and you should be paying attention to the synergy between the characters you have as opposed to what characters are considered S tier or whatever compared to others. Unless it's about Venti cause he's literally just the best unit in the game currently. This mainly applies to characters like Bennett, Beidou, Ningguang, Noelle, etc. The channel I linked earlier also has a Ningguang guide if you want to see it. She's a really good main dps character that can do a lot of stuff at once. People also shat on Jean saying she's only good as a support but lol then how come her healing is based off her atk?

Thanks again for the advice. I usually don't pay much attention to tier lists anyways lol. Also Dreamy's great; I've been watching her Arknights videos for a while and she's the reason I got into Genshin Impact in the first place. I'm hoping she'll make a Fischl guide soon as she's still been my primary DPS.

Also the first 5-star artifact I found was a Hydro damage elemental mastery thing; I feel like the game's trying to get me to build a DPS Barbara. Which honestly I might end up doing; I don't have any solid plans for a 2nd team yet since I've been saving my primogems and so I don't have many characters. Plus Barbara's already pretty high level for me, so why not?

Here's a Klee x Qiqi picture

joined Jul 26, 2020

Wait a goddamn second... this ship actually seems like it's not crack...

Ningguang and Beidou chilling together

Beidou talking about Ningguang

EDIT: Also here's more Lumine x Amber.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 8:30AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found a nice Amber x Lumine pic, though unfortunately it looks like you can't get a higher resolution version without a Lofter account.

Also, I finally finished all of the main story Archon quests. I'm looking forward to future updates; I'm honestly interested in where the story goes from here. There's been lots of little funny moments (like the perfume quest where you can accidentally(?) hit on a bunch of pretty ladies) as well as some surprisingly sad side quests and other lore (Childish Jiang). Who wants to bet that the giant monser sealed under that tree in the bottom left corner of the map ends up being a boss later? It somehow doesn't feel right to end the Liyue chapter without a boss battle, like in Mondstadt against Dvalin/Stormbreaker.

Just curious, but what voiceover language is everyone playing with? I've been using Japanese, mostly just to practice my own Japanese since I took a few classes years ago but haven't really kept up with it. I do want to switch it around at some point, just to compare them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.