Forum › Wish On a Star discussion

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

its a sad but happy ending because we all know she will be happy in the future <:)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

When I saw the uniforms in the cover I was like... wtf the uniforms are not like that xD, but then I see it's a flashback from when Bikki was bullied.
And it looks like the author didn't pay much attention to the anime? 'Cause Miku wasn't on the concert that day...

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 8:14PM

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

And it looks like the author didn't pay much attention to the anime? 'Cause Miku wasn't on the concert that day...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one noticing the mistake about the concert...
It kinda spoiled the mood for me xD

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Still, it was nice to see something setting place before the anime.
It's impressive (in a bad way) to see people being that awful for no reason...

joined Jul 22, 2014

I really hate people like these, really wish Miku break the jaws of those who push Bikki.
Anyway I really should finish watching season 1 but hearing about the stupid father thing in the later season really annoys me in refraining to do so.

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

Yay, Symphoanst!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I really hate people like these, really wish Miku break the jaws of those who push Bikki.
Anyway I really should finish watching season 1 but hearing about the stupid father thing in the later season really annoys me in refraining to do so.

My recomendation is that you watch season 1 and 2, leave GX out... Symphogear is my favorite anime, but I REALLY disliked last season, like... without spoiling: everyone was so out of character, bikki was so uncool xD and Miku was almost nowhere to be found! (though we got some nice HibiMiku moments, but I liked more the ones we had in season 1 and 2)... I don't mind the drama but they added so many new characters that the character development went flying to hell. And the quality went down a LOT too, they added nice drawing style but the fights were all over the place, animation sucks and it didn't have epic choreographed battles like the previous season, it just wasn't epic at all...
It is bearable, though... I disliked it but it's better than nothing I guess, it felt bad 'cause episode 1 of GX was so damn epic but the rest of the series was just, meh... the songs were nice, I loved Silver Arm Airgetlam from Yoko (Maria), Hibiki''s songs suck though... I'm waiting for season 4 and 5 but I don't expect much from them, I don't wanna be disappointed again.

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 10:03PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Text page had some awkward wording, but otherwise a good read

At least get through G. It's easily the best part of the series, and ties up enough that you can pretend GX doesn't exist if you really want to (Personally I like GX more than the original, but there's no denying it has some major problems)

joined Oct 21, 2013

When I saw the uniforms in the cover I was like... wtf the uniforms are not like that xD, but then I see it's a flashback from when Bikki was bullied.

Yeah, Japan would be shittin' on her too if she actually was at the concert that day.

joined Dec 30, 2018

I keep coming back to this one
It's so sweet i love it

To reply you must either login or sign up.