ForumNews Yogentei’s Releases Licensed, Being Taken Down Soon

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

If somebody who actually went madlad and downloaded everything wants to share a Mega link or something, that would be kind of cool...

I don't plan on uploading it anywhere, but I could DM the screenshots and reconstructions I got on Discord to interested parties (if they have Discord accounts). I would discourage said interested parties from uploading it somewhere tho.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

One day is too fast. T.T

By the time I saw this thread, it was licensed. T.T

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

https://mangadex.org/search?author=Yogentei&tag_mode_exc=any&tag_mode_inc=all

Everything mostly removed aside from the canceled one.
Lol ok

joined Mar 1, 2017

If somebody who actually went madlad and downloaded everything wants to share a Mega link or something, that would be kind of cool...

I don't plan on uploading it anywhere, but I could DM the screenshots and reconstructions I got on Discord to interested parties (if they have Discord accounts). I would discourage said interested parties from uploading it somewhere tho.

Where's the link from the discord? I wanna read them

joined Oct 22, 2018

Where's the link from the discord? I wanna read them

Send me a Discord DM. Username - BV The Balkan Anarchist Mapper#6002. I'll send the images once I get on the computer (my brother is currently on it).

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 10:57AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Or you could send your username so I could DM you?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh no... Is dynasty scans going the way of fakku? Nooo...

The Macaron Press Uploader
Mp_initials_color%20crop%20ds
joined Aug 28, 2020

Oh no... Is dynasty scans going the way of fakku? Nooo...

Not quite! To our knowledge, only we and The Elusive Taco have managed to share creator-approved localizations here. And we're not affiliated with Dynasty Reader itself, so I don't foresee Dynasty closing up shop like Fakku did in the 2000s, turning into a platform anyone selling yuri can start selling or advertising on, or putting up with publishers hawking works in a thinly-veiled attempt to boost sales (like you may have seen on sites with unhappy pandas on them).

What we're doing is trying to improve and strengthen the connection between english-reading readers and yuri creators, as well as make it more viable for yuri creators to support themselves and get by. So we do hope that comes off as different from some of the large-scale doujinshi operations out there. We would like to contribute to something more analogous to the eastern independent publishing scene.

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 4:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.