Forum › Butterfly Knot discussion

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Also just let me mention that both Sukoya and Shirayuki read R18 fanfics of crossick and they encourage people to draw them together regularily on their twitter and streams, they even made an R18 tag on twitter so we can post it there.

last edited at Sep 4, 2020 2:11PM

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

I say yes

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

GASP OMG THIS IS ON HERE I CANT BELIEVE THSUBFSBIDDBDUSV

joined Feb 8, 2016

Have to say I don't know anything about vtubers or what they are but I thought it was a cute fluff piece that I enjoyed. My only critique would be that sometimes Kana's eyes and face looks real odd, almost demonic, but the rest of her and the dialogue helps out. Maybe if she could not make her look so fierce.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

My only critique would be that sometimes Kana's eyes and face looks real odd, almost demonic, but the rest of her and the dialogue helps out. Maybe if she could not make her look so fierce.

Not sure which panels you're looking at specifically, but that's actually part of her aesthetic. She's supposed to have a 'fang' that she's proud of and while I'm not sure if she has four in her official art, I've got the feeling she was always supposed to look a bit impish/demonic because of it.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Y'know
I'm interested for a 3D crossick

-33f604aaa1ce72d7
joined Dec 27, 2018

Crossick ! soooooo really

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

99.9% sure they're fr together because of certain things, but they won't officially say they're together since ship teasing is okay while actually confirming their relationship isn't. Management wise anyways.

There's also the fact that they've had an argument where Kana got really sad when Tomoe suggested they keep their relationship professional so I really doubt they're faking it. The stuff they mention is way too elaborate. If they're actually just acting, they seriously deserve an Oscar.

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 5:55PM

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

99.9% sure they're fr together because of certain things, but they won't officially say they're together since ship teasing is okay while actually confirming their relationship isn't. Management wise anyways.

There's also the fact that they've had an argument where Kana got really sad when Tomoe suggested they keep their relationship professional so I really doubt they're faking it. The stuff they mention is way too elaborate. If they're actually just acting, they seriously deserve an Oscar.

Actually, they're just choosing to not to tell as far as their Twitcasts and streams go. There is some stuff that they decided to delete because of some stuff Tomoe said then, so some old time fans know a bit more than people that just recently started to watch them. As far as I've heard, their parents do know about them and they've talked to them already about it. So it's more like, they just choose to not label themselves, maybe considering the anties and their shit they've been pulling lately (just follow the Aloe situation and I wouldn't be surprised why they've decided beforehand not to reveal anything explicit).

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

I really loved this one. Conseual and it's not incest. No manipulation or cheating. A normal girl x girl love. We need more of one's like this. White hair and pink eyes, omg. Wouldn't mind seeing an animated version of this.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

So it's more like, they just choose to not label themselves, maybe considering the anties and their shit they've been pulling lately (just follow the Aloe situation and I wouldn't be surprised why they've decided beforehand not to reveal anything explicit).

What's the Aloe situation.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

So it's more like, they just choose to not label themselves, maybe considering the anties and their shit they've been pulling lately (just follow the Aloe situation and I wouldn't be surprised why they've decided beforehand not to reveal anything explicit).

What's the Aloe situation.

She's actually an upcoming vtuber from Hololive that got terminated/quit herself because she apparently 'leaked' her live2D models before her debut was supposed to happen (she posted a stream on twitcast with her live2D which was supposed to be monitored by her manager and she forgot to delete it) and there were rumors she had a boyfriend, which she denied and asked the 'fans' to stop harrassing him as they are just friends. This was just the beginning as antis proceeded to doxx her phone number and her adress and started harrassing her. Basically the company behind Hololive blamed Aloe for what happened and suspended her shortly after debuting for two weeks. Those were almost over when the statement came from Hololive that she'd be retiring from the company.

I'm kinda glad that the company behind Nijisanji (where both Kana and Tomoe belong to) responded to this with measures against online harrassment and hired/arranged a company to watch over them and create an online report system so if they were harrassed they could report it. I'm still very hesitant about their safety still, even though these measures were put into place. They can be this happy together and open because they can preserve their anonymity.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

She's actually an upcoming vtuber from Hololive that got terminated/quit herself because she apparently 'leaked' her live2D models before her debut was supposed to happen (she posted a stream on twitcast with her live2D which was supposed to be monitored by her manager and she forgot to delete it) and there were rumors she had a boyfriend, which she denied and asked the 'fans' to stop harrassing him as they are just friends. This was just the beginning as antis proceeded to doxx her phone number and her adress and started harrassing her. Basically the company behind Hololive blamed Aloe for what happened and suspended her shortly after debuting for two weeks. Those were almost over when the statement came from Hololive that she'd be retiring from the company.

Being doxxed is a nightmare, and also I don't really get what she did 'wrong'. Did people just start picking on her for no reason? Because she's new? That is horrible and I wonder how much of the final result was Hololive suspending her and how much was her not having enough support to recover from this.

I'm kinda glad that the company behind Nijisanji (where both Kana and Tomoe belong to) responded to this with measures against online harrassment and hired/arranged a company to watch over them and create an online report system so if they were harrassed they could report it. I'm still very hesitant about their safety still, even though these measures were put into place. They can be this happy together and open because they can preserve their anonymity.

Kana has a medical field job too, so yeah, anonymity is really needed. Have they been subjected to any attacks in the past?

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Kana has a medical field job too, so yeah, anonymity is really needed. Have they been subjected to any attacks in the past?

No, as far as I know they've been safe in the past, but unless it's said by Nijisanji themselves they won't really post this online, for obvious reasons. Granted, I've seen some idiots on stream being assholes but we fans usually just take the hammer and delete the comments immediately. I can barely understand japanese myself so there might've been a situation the two of them might've been subjected to but they are super careful about what they're sharing with the world, eg. deleting twitcasts ect.

joined Nov 10, 2020

Kana once got asked by Sou and she answered that they do care about each other and just doesn't want to label their relationship. They also get into fights due to how they love each other SO much. They would argue about who liked first and talk about how they liked each other. They also don't want to have their relationship just to be strictly "professional". They also regularly visit each other IRL even when not doing a collab.

The cutest thing about them is that they call each other almost every night. Even when they're not talking and are busy with something else, they wouldn't hang the phone up and just keep it on call.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Also just let me mention that both Sukoya and Shirayuki read R18 fanfics of crossick and they encourage people to draw them together regularily on their twitter and streams, they even made an R18 tag on twitter so we can post it there.

I would love to read some Crossick fanfictions! I’ve only seen Crossick fanart/comics. What’s the R18 tag on Twitter?

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

#すこティッシュ for Sukoya
#みだれ雪 for Tomoe

you'll find Crossick r18 for the most part on both these tags :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.