Forum › The Legend of Tohno's Black Cat discussion

Sdgd
joined Aug 22, 2014

Hmm... well I'd suggest a Chen x Yukari tag here, if it... existed.

That was a good doujin though, Chen content's always welcome.

Vertgear Uploader
Bp5ymb5
joined Sep 1, 2019

Hmm... well I'd suggest a Chen x Yukari tag here, if it... existed.

added

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

rip dogo

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

i wasnt expecting those boobs right after the dog incident

joined Sep 5, 2018

The end result seems to be a win-win situation that should be continued for more than three nights.

This somehow looked familiar… Turns out this release took the translation from Danbooru from six years ago.

Vertgear Uploader
Bp5ymb5
joined Sep 1, 2019

This somehow looked familiar… Turns out this release took the translation from Danbooru from six years ago.

I hope it's not a problem

joined Sep 5, 2018

I hope it's not a problem

It’s generally good courtesy to credit the translators when you’re taking another group’s translation. In the case of Danbooru, multiple users might’ve contributed, some more, some less. I’ve seen “Translation: the Danbooru fairies” on a few credit pages before. In this case, the editor obviously had no courtesy, but I’ve never seen anyone on Danbooru complain about not being credited, so don’t worry too much.

Edit by kittey: Editor did give credit, just not here.

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 9:58AM

Vertgear Uploader
Bp5ymb5
joined Sep 1, 2019

It’s generally good courtesy to credit the translators when you’re taking another group’s translation. In the case of Danbooru, multiple users might’ve contributed, some more, some less. I’ve seen “Translation: the Danbooru fairies” on a few credit pages before. In this case, the editor obviously had no courtesy, but I’ve never seen anyone on Danbooru complain about not being credited, so don’t worry too much.

That's exactly how I credited them, but on the release post on e-hentai, I don't have the credits in the doujin itself.

(also fucking lmao, accidentally edited your post, sorry)

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 5:27PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I wasn't expecting to see a dead doggo

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Those b@@bs after the dead dogs was a drastical change in tone, really lol . I think I loved this doujin, I guess.

12hypalickl
joined Aug 20, 2021

Tbh I forgot the NSFW part halfway since I got immersed in the first half (is it just me or it's kind of angst?)

last edited at Sep 11, 2021 10:13AM

Ardoriccardo00
Find
joined Jan 13, 2020

I really think this manga should be separated in two, the two stories are so different from each other.
(Also what the hell? Yukari please don't use your niece as a body pillow)

joined Aug 20, 2021

“wow, what a nice story of Chen learning something through her actions
now for the main event, Yukari’s boobs-“

joined Mar 23, 2024

IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME NOT HER

To reply you must either login or sign up.