Forum › First Meeting discussion

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Please respect that they asked viewers to keep what they said a secret.
Remember there are actual people behind these 2D models.

Since I'm going to assume that you have all seen each other's posts regarding the twitcast, I would appreciate it if you edited that info out of them before I do it myself. I do not care that this is the EN side of the fandom, that there'd be a language barrier, if you talk about that info in private elsewhere, etc, just have some courtesy.

In lighter news, I wonder if I can fix up these vtuber tags/series because drpepperfan doesn't know anything about anyone. I'm also generally confused at all the Deron x Iinchou but no LizAn.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

i found them because of this and omg. they’re so cute and perfect. i really hope they continue to have a long happy relationship together.

I'm glad I was able to get people into SukoTomo! Feels like I'm finally giving back to this wonderful pair haha. I hope you keep enjoying their content!

P.s. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this but there's a discord server for Crossick if people are interested!

Plz share :D I wanna join in so I can gush and share my fanart ;)

Uuuh DM me on Discord Kyumari#3567 and I'll see if you can get you in lol

joined Nov 13, 2018

Since I'm going to assume that you have all seen each other's posts regarding the twitcast, I would appreciate it if you edited that info out of them before I do it myself. I do not care that this is the EN side of the fandom, that there'd be a language barrier, if you talk about that info in private elsewhere, etc, just have some courtesy.

In lighter news, I wonder if I can fix up these vtuber tags/series because drpepperfan doesn't know anything about anyone. I'm also generally confused at all the Deron x Iinchou but no LizAn.>

I'm not sure I'm seeing the issue here ... that twitcast they deleted was around 2 months ago, they've told their families since then and are also freely talking about their relationship on stream now.

joined Oct 2, 2014

I would like that anyone that is interested in watching tomoe and sukoya, or any other vtuber remember those rules:
1.Don't chat with others before the stream starts
2.Don't mention the names that aren't mention
3.Don't fight or argue, just ignore suspicious account
4.Don't pass on messages
5. Don't chat stuff irrelevant to the stream
Those are the basic rules of chat etiquette that most vtubers have

joined Dec 3, 2017

Since I'm going to assume that you have all seen each other's posts regarding, I would appreciate it if you edited that info out of them before I do it myself. I do not care that this is the EN side of the fandom, that there'd be a language barrier, if you talk about that info in private elsewhere, etc, just have some courtesy.

In lighter news, I wonder if I can fix up these vtuber tags/series because drpepperfan doesn't know anything about anyone. I'm also generally confused at all the Deron x Iinchou but no LizAn.>

I'm not sure I'm seeing the issue here ... that they deleted was around 2 months ago, they've told their families since then and are also freely talking about their relationship on stream now.

This is exactly the problem here. They have asked not to talk about this information, so please do not talk about it. Whatever they are comfortable with speaking about, they can talk about it. We listeners on the other hand are exactly that: listeners. We don't have the right to spread around what they consider as private information so please do not talk about it.

There is no confirmation at all about anything. Everything is just speculation on our part. Please respect their privacy as they are humans with their own lives as well.

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:25PM

joined Nov 13, 2018

Since I'm going to assume that you have all seen each other's posts regarding, I would appreciate it if you edited that info out of them before I do it myself. I do not care that this is the EN side of the fandom, that there'd be a language barrier, if you talk about that info in private elsewhere, etc, just have some courtesy.

I'm not sure I'm seeing the issue here ... that they deleted was around 2 months ago, they've told their families since then and are also freely talking about their relationship on stream now.

This is exactly the problem here. They have asked not to talk about this information, so please do not talk about it. Whatever they are comfortable with speaking about, they can talk about it. We listeners on the other hand are exactly that: listeners. We don't have the right to spread around what they consider as private information so please do not talk about it.

There is no confirmation at all about anything. Everything is just speculation on our part. Please respect their privacy as they are humans with their own lives as well. >

If they still wanted the information kept private they wouldn't be freely talking about it on public streams since then.
I haven't repeated anything they haven't said on stream, I mean if it wasn't said on stream I wouldn't know about in the first place lol

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:29PM

joined Dec 3, 2017

There is no confirmation at all about anything. Everything is just speculation on our part. Please respect their privacy as they are humans with their own lives as well. >

If they still wanted the information kept private they wouldn't be freely talking about it on public streams since then.
I haven't repeated anything they haven't said on stream, I mean if it wasn't said on stream I wouldn't know about in the first place lol

Anything that isn't currently uploaded for public viewing is not considered public. Please just show some respect when people ask you to not speak about things.

In the first place, sometimes people screw up and let things slip that they don't intend to. Like you might accidentally make a reference to an embarassing situation back in your high school life, but if you ask your friends not to talk about it in public, the common decency is to /not talk about it again in public/.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Anything that isn't currently uploaded for public viewing is not considered public. Please just show some respect when people ask you to not speak about things.

In the first place, sometimes people screw up and let things slip that they don't intend to. Like you might accidentally make a reference to an embarassing situation back in your high school life, but if you ask your friends not to talk about it in public, the common decency is to /not talk about it again in public/. >

It is uploaded for public viewing though ... they only deleted the one stream, all the more recent ones where they freely talk about their relationship are very much still up and viewable.

joined Dec 3, 2017

In the first place, sometimes people screw up and let things slip that they don't intend to. Like you might accidentally make a reference to an embarrassing situation back in your high school life, but if you ask your friends not to talk about it in public, the common decency is to /not talk about it again in public/. >

It is uploaded for public viewing though ... they only deleted the one stream, all the more recent ones where they freely talk about their relationship are very much still up and viewable.

You can talk about the public streams, but everything about them is just pure speculation on our part since nothing is confirmed explicitly. So whatever they are truly thinking or feeling is still up in airs. Feel free to ship them if you'd like though lol. Just remember deleted streams are deleted for very obvious reasons.

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:59PM

TheYuriTomboy
4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

In the first place, sometimes people screw up and let things slip that they don't intend to. Like you might accidentally make a reference to an embarrassing situation back in your high school life, but if you ask your friends not to talk about it in public, the common decency is to /not talk about it again in public/. >

You can talk about the public streams, but everything about them is just pure speculation on our part since nothing is confirmed explicitly. So whatever they are truly thinking or feeling is still up in airs. Feel free to ship them if you'd like though lol. Just remember deleted streams are deleted for very obvious reasons.

It’s not really up in the air anymore though. They deleted the one stream and have since talked about their relationship at length. They told their families and they don’t make any attempts to hide their relationship from the public. I only found out about them very recently but after watching a good deal of their content that much is extremely obvious..

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

do I
SEE
with my EYES
CROSSICK

Img_20180624_114210_213
joined May 17, 2018

My god finally

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

It’s not really up in the air anymore though. They deleted the one stream and have since talked about their relationship at length. They told their families and they don’t make any attempts to hide their relationship from the public. I only found out about them very recently but after watching a good deal of their content that much is extremely obvious..

Imagine just simply respecting boundaries that were set. (ノ)´꒳`(ヾ)

• Even if they talk about their "relationship" on stream/twitcast, it doesn't have to be labelled as actually dating. There's a subtle difference between "they're basically dating" that you as a viewer can interpret/say from watching their videos VS any actual confirmation from the vtubers themselves. This stream is from back in early April, but Sukoya basically avoids confirming any sort of label. There are some silly mistranslations like 差が/difference -> saga and 先/first -> rabbit (subber thought she said "usagi"). Also a questionable way to translate 男装/wearing men's clothing.
  • They've deleted more solo twitcasts. I know Tomoe's mentioned Sukoya in at least one of them, but I'm not sure if that's the reason why that particular one wasn't archived.
  • I don't know where you're all getting that they've both told their families. You could guess that Sukoya's at least mentioned something to her mum especially with that recent nikujaga stream, but at the very least I don't think Tomoe's directly said anything. Just because Tomoe's dad + bro watch her stuff doesn't mean they have any confirmation. Tomoe saying she'd bring her mum to a meet the parents kind of thing doesn't confirm she's said anything directly to her either.

Another Nijisanji brought a similar thing up earlier. Saegusa Akina hasn't talked much about his RL sexuality outside of certain interests, but touched on it a bit for this stream.

Comment: Don't your parents watch your streams?
Akkenya: Yeah, but talking to them directly is different.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

They've only debuted for slightly more than half a year and there's already doujins of them?

yessss crossick is here!! also this is based off of this: https://youtu.be/5hPVAOcSSRw?t=963

I watched like five minutes of it from that timestamp onwards and I'm shocked cause they are basically saying they're in love with each other. And the way they met in-person and described that honestly sounds like something out of a romance story. So them being in love is basically confirmed. Whether they're dating and/or how seriously they take that is a completely different question. They have only known each other since last fall.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

ara

joined Nov 20, 2016

... now if only we could get similar confirmation from Noel x Flare :3

There was a collab with Crossick and NoeFlare on Shirayuki Mishiro’s channel.
https://youtu.be/jVcT2xvyLKE
Not confirmation but still てえてえ
(No translated clips so far T^T)>

Yeah I watched that one, really fun stream, I hope some gets clipped soon. Noel was REALLY excited to get to speak with those two, seems she's been a fan of them for a while, hmm.

Random note, while most of the Hololive girls will admit to reading BL or general Shoujo manga and the like (or if you're Matsuri, Comic Lo lol) as far as I know Noel, Flare, and surprisingly (or maybe not) Rushia are the only ones (I've seen at least) that have mentioned reading yuri manga as well. Rushia was specificially talking about really enjoying the YagaKimi anime and how she really loved the manga. Unfortunately haven't been able to find the clip of that T_T. Of course Matsuri and Luna send each other yuri fanarts of the two of them together as well lol.

do you remember in which stream was that? rushia talking about yagakimi i mean

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 3:02AM

joined Nov 13, 2018

Random note, while most of the Hololive girls will admit to reading BL or general Shoujo manga and the like (or if you're Matsuri, Comic Lo lol) as far as I know Noel, Flare, and surprisingly (or maybe not) Rushia are the only ones (I've seen at least) that have mentioned reading yuri manga as well. Rushia was specificially talking about really enjoying the YagaKimi anime and how she really loved the manga. Unfortunately haven't been able to find the clip of that T_T. Of course Matsuri and Luna send each other yuri fanarts of the two of them together as well lol.

do you remember in which stream was that? rushia talking about yagakimi i mean <

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find it, I did find a comment from a Noel x Flare translator (Merin) that mentioned remembering Rushia talking about it while the anime was airing, so it would have been one of her early streams after her debut. As for finding a subbed clip, no luck so far.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Cute :3

Fb_img_1599741472071
joined Aug 15, 2020

I made an account just to tell everyone. PLEASE GO WATCH SHIRAYUKI TOMOE AND SUKOYA KANA ON YOUTUBE!! You will not regret what you have seen and you will be begging for more. I got diabetes from them because they are a such sweet couple.

What is there youtube channel called? >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvk5PilcvDECU7dDZhQiEw - Tomoe's channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C1LLhBhf_E2IBPLSDJXlQ - Kana's channel

They have separate channels but appear on each other's streams very often.

For channels that translate clips of them you can look at "J" and "Sae Rin". J also has a blog thingy where they go into extra detail about happenings in their streams

J-san the best

To reply you must either login or sign up.