Forum › Alice Onee-chan Is Worried discussion

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

This is what loli manga by Itou Hatchi should be and not some creepy pedophilia

Never compare cartoons to real life pedophilia.

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Itou Hachi as always deliver absolutely best stuff. Infinity Yuri Loli works. Never change. Godspeed.

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

Can't blame her...onee-san is great to sink your teeth in. Go loli! I support you fully!!

last edited at Jul 3, 2020 7:07PM

ReadingDoujinshi
Images%20(4)
joined Oct 6, 2018

Sooo...Is loli legal if the loli is topping or taking the lead?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Um...did the title of this story change?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

We all know what will happen with loli grows up.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Well anyone worrying about the ages... Wolf years are 4.44 human years and goat/sheep years are 5.33 human years (according to a random website that I found), so little wolf girl is probably between 25 & 35 years old... based on a very vague guess on how old (in wolf years) she is supposed to look to us humans. So everything is fine

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 7:36PM

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

LOLI'S CURED THE CORONA VIRUS CONFIRMED!!

YES

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Well anyone worrying about the ages... Wolf years are 4.44 human years and goat/sheep years are 5.33 human years (according to a random website that I found), so little wolf girl is probably between 25 & 35 years old... based on a very vague guess on how old (in wolf years) she is supposed to look to us humans. So everything is fine

Everything was fine ether way. But this makes it a little better.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

itou hachi's art style is...oh god, it's soo great

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

yeah, the cops or judge/jury are not gonna buy that explanation hahahaha

Funny the girl being a wolf is the predator and the goat lady is prey.

To reply you must either login or sign up.